DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2013, 09:52 PM   #17
Discomom703
Earning My Ears

DVC Premium Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Premium Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceymay00 View Post
We are also a family of five, my kids were 5, 7 and 9 when we bought three years ago. We thought we would start out in 1BRs and eventually switch to booking 2BRs. Nope, stayed in a 2BR our first trip and it was the best. It is so nice to have bedrooms for everyone and a second bathroom. We are staying at AKV for only three nights in April and still booked a 2BR even though the 1BRs have two bathrooms. I'm with you on BWV and BCV - I would not buy those resorts as a family of five unless getting enough points for a 2BR. I think AKV and BLT are good resorts for a family of five planning to stay in 1BRs, although we actually bought at OKW (sleeps five in a 1BR, but only 1 bathroom). Ultimately OKW worked out great, though, because the 2BRs require fewer points than 2BRs at other resorts. Good luck with your decision. It took me a while to figure out what we wanted, but eventually I did and have been very happy with our purchase.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This is very good information for all of us newbies.. we're also family of 5..and we have not stayed at all of the resorts.. but good to know if we add on more points..
Discomom703 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: