Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Australia
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #31
BecBennett
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderlustNZ View Post
I went through Hotwire and booked one of those mystery hotel deals. The great thing about those mystery deals is that it's pretty easy to work out what you're going to get. All the clues hinted at the fact that the four star deal was for the Sheraton Gateway, so I wasn't surprised when I got..... The Sheraton Gateway. It looks clean and tidy and perfectly comfortable for the short time we'll be there.
I was coming in to recommend priceline or hotwire. We booked the Hilton through one of these and got a great rate. When the specific hotel isn't that important to me, just the location and star rating then I'll use those sites every time.

We had no problem with the shuttle, we got off at I think 4 or 5 different places and found that we didn't have too long to wait for a shuttle to pick us up when we were done. Two of the drivers were lovely - one of them recommended where we should stop and have a look and told us a heap of other great information, and the other one laughed at us because we ran the whole way across a large betabuy car park to get on, and the next stop was where we ran from ... I guess you had to be there, but it was pretty funny...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: