Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #1
MinnieLovesMickey12
DIS Veteran

Location: Way down South near the banks of the mighty Mississippi River.

US/IOA crowd calendar

I looked and don't see where anybody has posted this. I am not sure how new this information is but it is NEW TO ME as of today I logged in to Touring Plans to renew my annual membership and they now have a subscription to US/IOA crowd calendars and touring plans you can get for 40% off right now. It was only $2.95 for a year subscription.

It has all the same info they have been providing about Disney parks now for Universal and Island of Adventure.

To find it, once you are logged in, go all the way over to the right hand side drop down menu that says MORE and at the bottom of that drop down it gives you a link for Universal. I am not sure if it will even show up unless you are subscribed to it but it took me a minute to find it once I did subscribe.
12/7-12/13/14 Wyndham Bonnet Creek-- Adults Only trip 10/31-11/10/15 Wyndham Bonnet Creek -- Family Trip
MinnieLovesMickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #2
RMulieri
DIS Veteran

yup..Its been in the trial stages a couple of months now..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: