Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
rachellm
Mouseketeer

CRT Questions

How does CRT work?

I know it's a fixed price (prepay) meal. Is it family style? All you can eat? Looking at the menus does the price include the app and dessert? Drink?

We're not huge eaters but for breakfast the kids would probably only eat fruit and yogurt. Maybe baked goods. So it'd be nice if there was enough for them to eat plenty of that ... and us get some too!

For breakfast I see that there's a yogurt option ... if it's family style can you get the yogurt and the other stuff (ie if some people want one and some want the other.)

What time does it switch to lunch?

And does anyone know the price for lunch and dinner? The wdwinfo menu only has the breakfast price!

And didn't they used to have a different breakfast menu? With a lobster thing and other "fancier" options?

Thanks

Last edited by rachellm; 02-15-2013 at 05:09 PM.
rachellm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #2
jmcghee2024
DIS Veteran

The menus are different on different sites. Look at allears.net or the disney site itself. Those are the correct menus. It's entrees for breakfast, everyone can pick something different and you can ask for seconds. But you have to ask, they don't usually offer the seconds.
jmcghee2024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
cigar95
DIS weakest link

Also, for seconds you can get a different option than your original choice. Or you can have some from one, and some from another.

For seconds, I typically ask for the yogurt/granola, and then get some more French toast and/or bacon.

The best advice I can offer is to not feel rushed. I so often read reports from guests who say they felt rushed out of the restaurant. If you want to take your time, relax and stay as long as you want to stay to enjoy your meal.

I almost always end up in a mostly-empty castle while they have a lull between the different "waves" of seating.
cigar95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: