Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #26
sayhello
Have Camera, Will Travel

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by familygoboston View Post
Hi Kim
I have info from 2011 for 2012: I can tell you we paid $5007 pp for our party when we booked (we got the dates the day ahead because we had traveled with ABD previously, so my TA reserved us the very first day!!) when the 2012 dates opened in August 2011. The prices did go up pretty quickly because my signed paperwork got lost in the mail and the reservation had to be re-made, and a couple of weeks later my invoice reflected a higher #, but my TA took care of it right away, restored our original price and the above is what we paid. The we paid for our air through ABD too, so each persons whole package was much closer to $6500.

I think since then ABD tries to get the pricing out by May so that people can plan their summer vacations a year or more in advance. (Sayhello can probably confirm that!) I was a little freaked out planning a trip of this magnitude less than a year out, but that was how it was in 2011. Good luck!!
Yes, everything points to the new schedule coming out in mid-to late May like it did in 2012.

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: