Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-14-2013, 09:52 PM   #871
Mr&MrsMouse
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Feeding Hills, MA., U.S.A.
Posts: 157

Love Couples Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
Michelle,
I posted the instruction how to request for designs on post #1.
If you can't attach the link. Please give me clear description of the design.
Thanks!
Hi I am so sorry I will have to have my husband show me for the next time. The design is in your Love Couples. It is Minnie & Mickey inside a heart and it looks like a stamp. Above the heart you have names. I would like Michelle and Mark. Under the heart it says Celebrating ____ Years. I would like it to say 30 Years. I plan on making a door magnet. Thanks again. Michelle
Mr&MrsMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:28 PM   #872
Mr&MrsMouse
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Feeding Hills, MA., U.S.A.
Posts: 157

Two more Designs : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
Michelle,
I posted the instruction how to request for designs on post #1.
If you can't attach the link. Please give me clear description of the design.
Thanks!
Hi again I am so sorry I am not a computer person and dont understand your post #1. I did click the IGM thumb code on the right hand side under Image Links and it turned yellow and said Copy but now I do not know what to do next. I am so frustrated. I would like to learn so I can ask you correctly for designs. For now until I learn the correct wat the other ones I love are the Mickey head with the Gators design. Can I have that with the name Cat in the ear. Also the Mickey head with CARS design and the name Nick in the ear. Hope I can figure out what to do. Thanks again. Michelle
Mr&MrsMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-14-2013, 11:01 PM   #873
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDevereaux

Thank you again! I really feel bad that I keep asking for more. I just love so many of them. We are using them all, so your time is not being wasted. I know we will have one of the coolest stateroom doors!!!!!



__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 02-15-2013 at 09:59 AM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #874
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDevereaux View Post
http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...0752f.png.html


http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...6f2d0.png.html

I LOVE these! Hopefully they arent too much trouble. Would you please do...

Pirate Mickey
Matt
Max

Pirate Minnie
Lauren
Leah
Hailey

Thanks so much! I'm addicted making magnets from your DISigns!








__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:06 AM   #875
argomANIA
Earning My Ears
 
argomANIA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 73

Love your designs. Not sure if you can pull this one off
Mickey Head with a Canada flag on one ear. Toronto Argonauts Logo on the other ear. Kraguljac Family

Toronto Argonauts Logo

Another Mickey head with Marnie and Steve. Disney Wonder to Alaska June 2, 2014. I'm not picky on what that is. You don't have to include all the info. I'm leaving it in your creative hands.

Thank you!!!
__________________


Disney Dream 3 night Bahama Cruise December 2011
Disney Dream 3 night Bahama Cruise September 2012
Disney Wonder 4 night Bahama Cruise November 2014
argomANIA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:25 AM   #876
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&MrsMouse View Post
Hi I am so sorry I will have to have my husband show me for the next time. The design is in your Love Couples. It is Minnie & Mickey inside a heart and it looks like a stamp. Above the heart you have names. I would like Michelle and Mark. Under the heart it says Celebrating ____ Years. I would like it to say 30 Years. I plan on making a door magnet. Thanks again. Michelle
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:27 AM   #877
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&MrsMouse View Post
Hi again I am so sorry I am not a computer person and dont understand your post #1. I did click the IGM thumb code on the right hand side under Image Links and it turned yellow and said Copy but now I do not know what to do next. I am so frustrated. I would like to learn so I can ask you correctly for designs. For now until I learn the correct wat the other ones I love are the Mickey head with the Gators design. Can I have that with the name Cat in the ear. Also the Mickey head with CARS design and the name Nick in the ear. Hope I can figure out what to do. Thanks again. Michelle
Michelle,
Check post #1 for instruction how to save your designs.
Here are your requests.







__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #878
mom3bellasorella
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: California
Posts: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva

Hi, Mary:
Here is your request.


Hi Eva,

Love this one... Can I get it with Easter 2013 in the left ear and with pink letters for my FE?

Thanks!
mom3bellasorella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #879
mom3bellasorella
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: California
Posts: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom3bellasorella

Hi Eva,

Love this one... Can I get it with Easter 2013 in the left ear and with pink letters for my FE?

Thanks!
Sorry... Here is the link http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=6
mom3bellasorella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #880
Janeen699
Janeen
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Franklin, WI
Posts: 12

Hi Eva,
Can you do the green mouse ears with all of the fairies on it . . with

"The Pixie Posse" in one of the ears?

Your designs are amazing!! We are making magnets for our door!!

It won't let me post the link - - I don't have ten yet . . .

Thanks,
Janeen

Last edited by Janeen699; 02-15-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Janeen699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #881
linetbo
Mouseketeer
 
linetbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 336

Hi, can I have the design you want for my 13 DD Karina. Disney Dream March 28-31, 2013
Thanks
linetbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #882
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by linetbo View Post
Hi, can I have the design you want for my 13 DD Karina. Disney Dream March 28-31, 2013
Thanks
I'd be happy to make one for her.
What is her favorite character?
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #883
linetbo
Mouseketeer
 
linetbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
I'd be happy to make one for her.
What is her favorite character?
Tinkerbell, Thanks!!!
linetbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #884
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom3bellasorella View Post
The link didn't show up.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:22 PM   #885
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeen699 View Post
Hi Eva,
Can you do the green mouse ears with all of the fairies on it . . with

"The Pixie Posse" in one of the ears?

Your designs are amazing!! We are making magnets for our door!!

It won't let me post the link - - I don't have ten yet . . .

Thanks,
Janeen
Here is your request.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: