Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
NoWindows&NoDoors
Earning My Ears

Passholder Thursday

Hi- Sorry if I missed a thread on this (please link if I have)

Has anyone gone to the passholder hours at DCA Thursday nights in Feb?

I'm wondering if they sell out of wrist bands if you don't get them right at noon. Is it crowded?

I want to sneak out after work and go at like 6pm but don't want to do it if I won't get a wristband. Thanks!
NoWindows&NoDoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #2
cmwade77
DIS Veteran

From what I hear, it can get crowded and wristbands are distributed until the park hits capacity (I don't know if that's happened for the EMH or not).
cmwade77 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
dragonflycurls
Mouseketeer

We were at DCA last night and left around 7:30. It was an absolute nightmare trying to leave! The pass holder line went all the way down and turned by the candy shop at the end of the street and kept going! People were everywhere and kind of crazy. If you're going I would get te wish band as early as possible
Old 02-15-2013, 01:02 PM   #4
pudinhd
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflycurls View Post
We were at DCA last night and left around 7:30. It was an absolute nightmare trying to leave! The pass holder line went all the way down and turned by the candy shop at the end of the street and kept going! People were everywhere and kind of crazy. If you're going I would get te wish band as early as possible
We were there last night, too. They also have wristband lines at the end of Cars Land by RSR and just outside of Ghirardelli. We headed straight to Cars Land and it was a pretty short line. When we were done, the line had more than doubled. It was pretty busy!
Too Many Trips to Disneyland to Count, 1999 WDW Honeymoon, 2005 Mexican Riviera Disney Cruise, 2008 Mexican Riviera Disney Cruise, 2008 WDW Vacation, 2009 Backstage Magic ABD, 2011 Disney Cruise to Neverland, 2011 Mexican Riviera Disney Cruise, 2012 Alaskan Disney Cruise, 2013 Repo LA to Vancouver Disney Cruise, 2014 Western Caribbean Disney Cruise, 2014 Backstage Magic ABD
pudinhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #5
figment_jii
DIS Veteran

Here is a thread from after the first Thursday AP EMH (2/7):
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3061408

Sounds like last Thursday was much busier than the first one!
figment_jii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #6
1coolnini
Mouseketeer

We were at DCA yesterday, too. We arrived about 3:30 and the line to get wristbands had maybe 75-100 people in it. The line moved very quickly. The wristbands are handed out after you enter, over to the right. They had signs showing you where to line up for the "AP special event". We were not going to be at the park that late, so we didn't get a wristband. I can tell you when we left at 7 there were lots of people arriving at the park and the line of cars entering the parking structure was crazy. Disneyland closed at 8, so all of those people were headed to DCA.
1coolnini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:25 AM   #7
Ljbadfan
table #71

We were here the 14th and after 8pm it did get crazy. First they said they were gonna pass ands out at noon, and that's it. They ended up passing out ands all day. They were checking at rides to make sure you had a band, otherwise you couldn't ride, we left at 9pm, cause it was just crazy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: