Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 02:47 AM   #2131
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Mar, did we already know that about JA calling Gus? It's the first I heard of it. Holy crap, JA tells Gus that Travis is dead and Gus wants to know if she needs a ride?????? He states he didn't think much about it!!!! He is a MORON! We already know JA is a moron but now she tells Gus this information and NO ONE thinks the police should be involved????? That's just so bizarre!

I will pass on Doc Phil tomorrow!

KAR

Old 02-15-2013, 07:35 AM   #2132
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Why is Baez talking to Dr. Phil about that twit??
I thought they broke all ties to each other????

He needs a fix of media attention I guess.

About Mr. Searcy that dirt bag......... I think like Mare, him and Jodie had something going on besides a mentoring relationship.
She would do ANYTHING with anybody to help herself.........

Men like her, she provides ANY service requested as we have all seen........
But don't mess with her because we all know what the outcome can be.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-15-2013, 07:42 AM   #2133
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

How do you murder someone and the next day go to another mans house and have sex. I hope this guy gets called to the stand.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:58 AM   #2134
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
How do you murder someone and the next day go to another mans house and have sex. I hope this guy gets called to the stand.
Ryan Burns was one of the first witnesses called for prosecution.
I think he needs to be called back again for a refresher after her "story".
Old 02-15-2013, 11:41 AM   #2135
momrek06

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorimay View Post
Ryan Burns was one of the first witnesses called for prosecution.
I think he needs to be called back again for a refresher after her "story".
Yes, I agree.
And as I recall I do not think he wanted to have sex with JA. I think it was something about his religious beliefs. BUT what he did say was that he thought she was pretty stronger and aggressive. Ya, they need to call him back. Esp so the Jury can be reminded that JA told Ryan that the cuts on her hand were from a broken glass at Margaritaville where she was working.

KAR

Old 02-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #2136
momrek06

Reading on In Sessions on FB, it looks like that there will be no court today, Friday and no court Monday due to the holiday.

KAR

Old 02-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #2137
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

I think the more damning evidence is Jodi's 2nd video taped interview/interrogation with Det Flores, the detailed ninja story, how she can lie in detail and juxtapose that story with her testimony. That and having a .25 readily available for protection.

Course, I also think some of the other evidence completely blows the stalker theory put forth by Mimi's testimony and the 911 call. That's obviously not true at all and I wonder how the jury views Travis having put forth that story to his friends considering he was still enjoying Jodi to what appears to be his last day.

I'm anxious to hear how Jodi explains why she had that .25.

Old 02-15-2013, 12:41 PM   #2138
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

I have a question, I don't know if this was asked of the girl they can no longer reach . Did she say that her and Travis ever had sex? The other girl said they never had a sexual relationship. If the answer is no to either of them, does that make Jodi is first one?
Old 02-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #2139
Uncle Remus
Raconteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
I have a question, I don't know if this was asked of the girl they can no longer reach . Did she say that her and Travis ever had sex? The other girl said they never had a sexual relationship. If the answer is no to either of them, does that make Jodi is first one?
Wouldn't that depend on what they (as in any of them, whoever they are) considered sex to be?

Travis said he always used Vaseline before Jodi and KY.

I'm trying to keep in mind this is family board when I answer.

Old 02-15-2013, 01:49 PM   #2140
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

I think Jodi had stalkerish behaviors, as in she was always going after him, wouldn't stop calling him, looking at his stuff, and eventually slashing tires. I don't think most things would necessarily be anything legally valid, except the tire slashing. I also think that she had threatened him with telling people about THEIR activities together at some point (and I think she finally went for the documentation of it with that tape to use against him) and that's why he felt that he couldn't or wouldn't call the police. JMHO. I also think that "stalking" is a matter of interpretation. He may have felt he was "stalking" him as in being annoying (which I think is what his big issues were with her) but not that she was so obsessed she'd kill him. So while he may have gotten annoyed with her along the way for her behavior, she was putting out what he wanted, when he wanted it.

Jodi reminds me of a scene I saw at a zoo. Female lion kept crawling under the male lion, who seemed totally disinterested, and finally gave him. It was quite interesting, and boy, were those two loud! I'm not saying that Travis wasn't interested in the sex and gave into the sex...I think Travis wasn't interested in a real relationship with her, but she did keep offering up what he did want. And honestly, he was a 30 yr old man who was supposed to be staying a virgin, was involved in the Mormon church and behaved openly Mormon, but had this person who was ready, willing and able, and was open to EVERYTHING. So she may have been annoying and getting into his emails and whatever else, and they fought about it, but hey, he wanted sex, she handed it over. Certainly, no doubt about it, they had a dysfunctional relationship.

Do we know when the tire slashing incidents were? Maybe she talked her way out of that with him, but his friends felt convinced it was her.

I know someone who I think is creepy...just creepy...and I didn't like the way he LOOKED at my kids, and I know his mother was sexually molested and therefore maybe he had been. If I found out he sexually molested someone, I would not be surprised. But there was nothing I could call the police about.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #2141
MaryAnnDVC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus View Post
Wouldn't that depend on what they (as in any of them, whoever they are) considered sex to be?

Travis said he always used Vaseline before Jodi and KY.

I'm trying to keep in mind this is family board when I answer.
She mentioned he used vaseline with "Esther". Do we know who that is?

I am developing a major crush on Joey Jackson on InSession. Besides the fact that he's so darn cute, he sounds (to me) like the most reasonable analyst/commentator. He keeps talking about "corroborative evidence" (backing up Jodi's stories/claims) and how Jodi can explain away ev.er.y.thing. Love that guy! Hope he's permanent on the show.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #2142
MaryAnnDVC

Sorry if this has already been posted...I missed about the first 90 pages of this thread.

It's back from mid-January.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...m-friend-says/
Old 02-15-2013, 02:26 PM   #2143
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Has this Dr. testified? If not I am sure the prosecution may bring him on. I only ask about the above, is I think I missed some people's testimony before I started watching the trial. I remember him saying that she introduced him to the stuff.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #2144
Uncle Remus
Raconteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
I think Jodi had stalkerish behaviors, as in she was always going after him, wouldn't stop calling him, looking at his stuff, and eventually slashing tires. I don't think most things would necessarily be anything legally valid, except the tire slashing. I also think that she had threatened him with telling people about THEIR activities together at some point (and I think she finally went for the documentation of it with that tape to use against him) and that's why he felt that he couldn't or wouldn't call the police. JMHO. I also think that "stalking" is a matter of interpretation. He may have felt he was "stalking" him as in being annoying (which I think is what his big issues were with her) but not that she was so obsessed she'd kill him. So while he may have gotten annoyed with her along the way for her behavior, she was putting out what he wanted, when he wanted it.

Jodi reminds me of a scene I saw at a zoo. Female lion kept crawling under the male lion, who seemed totally disinterested, and finally gave him. It was quite interesting, and boy, were those two loud! I'm not saying that Travis wasn't interested in the sex and gave into the sex...I think Travis wasn't interested in a real relationship with her, but she did keep offering up what he did want. And honestly, he was a 30 yr old man who was supposed to be staying a virgin, was involved in the Mormon church and behaved openly Mormon, but had this person who was ready, willing and able, and was open to EVERYTHING. So she may have been annoying and getting into his emails and whatever else, and they fought about it, but hey, he wanted sex, she handed it over. Certainly, no doubt about it, they had a dysfunctional relationship.

Do we know when the tire slashing incidents were? Maybe she talked her way out of that with him, but his friends felt convinced it was her.

I know someone who I think is creepy...just creepy...and I didn't like the way he LOOKED at my kids, and I know his mother was sexually molested and therefore maybe he had been. If I found out he sexually molested someone, I would not be surprised. But there was nothing I could call the police about.
The tire slashings happened when Travis was dating Lisa, wasn't that in early 2007? It might be that the prosecution didn't use that information (in addition to a lack of a police report) is Lisa's former boyfriend was also a suspect in that incident according to social media, friends, etc.

I just think it's odd that Travis is given a pass (by some) for continuing his relationship with stalker Jodi because he couldn't help himself as opposed to she wouldn't stay away from this abusive man because she couldn't help herself.

And I don't think there's a lot of difference in who wanted the sex, just coz he's male doesn't excuse him, comparing Jodi to a 12 year old etc. etc. is disgusting along with his statement that he raped her and had no second thought about it. I'm not so sure she can't explain a self defense, it's the .25 that puts a big ol' hole in her story to me. That and how she can lie in such detail like she did with the ninja story. Then again, she'd been living a lie with Travis for quite some time, probably became a way of survival for her.

Regardless, she should have gotten completely out of his world rather than kill him.

Having been a police officer and investigator for serious incidents for some years, I've heard all kinds of excuses why people don't report crimes and more so for suspected crimes. Thank goodness some states have legislated stalker laws and mandated domestic violence arrests.

Old 02-15-2013, 02:42 PM   #2145
Uncle Remus
Raconteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
She mentioned he used vaseline with "Esther". Do we know who that is?

I am developing a major crush on Joey Jackson on InSession. Besides the fact that he's so darn cute, he sounds (to me) like the most reasonable analyst/commentator. He keeps talking about "corroborative evidence" (backing up Jodi's stories/claims) and how Jodi can explain away ev.er.y.thing. Love that guy! Hope he's permanent on the show.
I know, I wonder who the hell is Esther too?

And Travis said on the phone sex tape he'd always used vaseline before Jodi brought the KY.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: