Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 04:45 PM   #31
tabbytrekker
Mouseketeer
 
tabbytrekker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofynut41 View Post
Did you get the Pirate room??? Hope you have a wonderful time!!!
I did get a pirate room! Woo hoo! I didn't splurge on a water view room - because thats a lot of money just to see some water, and I'm sure I'll see a lot of water when I'm on the cruise.

I should start counting down the days... December needs to come quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jude&jonah View Post
I think you'll love CBR! Great choice!
Aw, thanks! Hopefully! I can't wait!
tabbytrekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #32
goofynut41
Disney Veteran
 
goofynut41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 446

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbytrekker View Post
I did get a pirate room! Woo hoo! I didn't splurge on a water view room - because thats a lot of money just to see some water, and I'm sure I'll see a lot of water when I'm on the cruise.

I should start counting down the days... December needs to come quick!



Aw, thanks! Hopefully! I can't wait!
That sounds great!!! I know December seems so far away for me too but only 298 days til were there!!!!
__________________
1988 offsite, 1994 SOG, 1998 SOG, 2001 SOG, 2003 CS, 2005 SOG, 2006 SOG, 2007 SOG, 2009 JULY POR, 2009 DEC WL, 2010 AKL, 2011 SOG, 2013 SOG

goofynut41 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #33
tabbytrekker
Mouseketeer
 
tabbytrekker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofynut41 View Post
That sounds great!!! I know December seems so far away for me too but only 298 days til were there!!!!


We will both have an awesome, amazing, magical time! Just needs to come sooner... but not too soon - we need time to plaaaaaan! hehe

tabbytrekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:57 AM   #34
davedmaine
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,970

If you're going for that long, definitely get an annual pass and (if you're planning on dining at Disney restaurants) a Tables in Wonderland card.
davedmaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #35
tabbytrekker
Mouseketeer
 
tabbytrekker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedmaine View Post
If you're going for that long, definitely get an annual pass and (if you're planning on dining at Disney restaurants) a Tables in Wonderland card.
Thanks for the tip! I'll take it into consideration.
tabbytrekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.