Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2013, 06:33 AM   #18
dolphindan1
What is a Tag?
dang no TAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timandalicia View Post
I will always go in February. But I sympathize with the fifteens problem. I am very straightforward with them. They do not have enough chaperoning, so I've decided to be assertive with them. They are just kids in a foreign country and need to be told things. And they listen well when you do. I tell them that when a child's sleeping on the bus, no chanting. I tell them they can't sit for the parade right in front of a group of 6 year-olds. Etc. someone needs to tell them. Their chaperones don't. and sometimes i will even tell their chaperones. A lot of times they are kids themselves, and also want to be welcome guests in our country. But I understand that most people aren't as bold as me. I think Disney will get it sorted out soon. We just need to keep bringing it to their attention.
Can you elaborate any on this.....I hope you are not telling a group that is already sitting for the parade and you come up with kids that they cant sit there cause they are in front of your kids....I also hope you are not telling people to be quiet cause there is a kid/baby sleeping...I dont think anyone has to be quiet on a bus or a themepark cause a kid is sleeping....

Ask them politely to hold it down please...I can understand

Just getting clarification cause your post just sounds wrong...

Oh and Disney will never do anything about these groups as they make a ton of money off of them, more than you and I throw at the parks...Disney will try and keep us happy but these groups will always be coming....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: