Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
MarieLightning
Mouseketeer

Smile "Fine! We can go to Disney, but I'm not happy about it!" **08/21 X5** Complete

Better late than never! So, it's been a few months of withdrawal and post Disney depression since our first magical trip, and I'm finally sitting down to write down this trip report. I was a bad person and didn't really write anything while we were there, but we did take over 2,500 pictures so I'm gonna rely on those and my memory skills to relate our experience.

And don't worry - nobody disliked Disney. I'll explain the title in a moment

First, let me introduce myself

My name is Marie(-Christiane), I'm 23 years old and I live in Quebec, Canada. I've loved Disney since I was little - Disney movies were a big part of my childhood, but my parents never really had the opportunity, or the budget, to take us to Disney. In my teen years, I made the decision I would go there someday, if I had to bring myself.

This year, I had the opportunity to do that. I work in the travel industry, and so getting discounts does help a lot - I probably wouldn't have been able to go otherwise. And even though I wish I'd been able to experience the magic as a child, I'm happy I was able to make my own dream come true.

I couldn't pick a favorite Disney movie, but those I tend to re-watch the most are The Princess and the Frog, Beauty and the Beast, Emperor's New Groove and Enchanted. I am also a big fan of Brave. My favorite princess is Cinderella, and my favorite park is Hollywood Studios.

Next person to join me was my wife

Her name is Amber and she's 19 years old. She officially lives in Michigan right now, but while we're going through our super fun immigration process, she spends a lot of time in Canada. And in case you were wondering - that quote in the trip report title belongs to her.

So, while I'm more the type to enjoy spending my money in a slightly careless fashion, Amber is veeery much the opposite. She saves her money, she worries about money, she hates spending money. We had, however, discussed a few times going to Disney together while we didn't have any type of monetary restraints on us like rents to pay for and such. We'd talked about November 2012 because we wanted to go during a quieter time, and she wouldn't be in college yet.

At some point, I got to talking about Disney with the other people who joined us (who I'll introduce next), and they had wanted to go as well, so we sort of started planning going together. One day in early June, I looked into some prices, found some that seemed good and talked to Amber about it. She was hesitant, but she said yes. I told her we'd talk about it more later, but in my mind, yes was yes. We'll just talk about the details

Apparently, she didn't read into in that way, so when I called her later that evening to tell her I'd told our travel partners the price and they'd said to go for it, she was less than happy. Oops. And since it was pretty much a done deal with the other people and she felt bad about my having to tell them nevermind, she ended up telling me that fine, we could go, with a very unhappy tone of voice (which her friend, who was with her at the time, was more than a little confused over). All ended well though, and she ended up loving everything about it.

Her favorite Disney movies are Tangled, Beauty and the Beast and Cars. Her favorite princess is Belle, and her favorite park is Epcot.

Finally, our last two guests - my aunt and uncle!

My aunt's name is Viviane, she's 60 years old - which she actually turned 60 *while* we were at Disney. My uncle's name is Michel, and he's 61 - he turned 61 the day before we left. This was their second trip to Disney, but the first one dated back to a little over 20 years ago, so clearly a looot of things had changed in the meantime. My aunt had always wanted to go back though, and when I told her Amber and I were talking of going in November, over the week of her birthday, she jumped right in! And once she wanted to go, my uncle pretty much had to say yes.

They were really awesome thorought the whole week of the trip. They were willing to do pretty much anything, and though we didn't spend the whole of our time together, I really loved having them there. They're pretty much my favorite set of aunt and uncle, and my wife actually calls my aunt 'my best aunt'.

My aunt's favorite Disney movie is Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, and her favorite character is Goofy. My uncle doesn't necessarily have favorites per say, but he loves the Toy Story movies and he likes the fab five, Donald especially.

And now, where did we stay?

The Port Orleans French Quarter was our pick for the week!

So, technically it wasn't our pick per say - we just got really lucky. Budget conscious that we were, we were originally booked at the All Star Music, with the regular dining plan. However, shortly after we booked, the free dining plan offer came out, and since the regular dining plan is free with moderate resorts, I looked into switching. We were able to change our reservation to the Port Orleans, and it ended up costing us less because of the free dining!

We stayed a week exactly, from November 11th to November 18th. Like I mentioned, we were on the regular dining plan, and while my aunt and uncle got the Park Hopper option, Amber and I simply went for the Magic Your Way base tickets.

Fair warning - I talk (coughramblecough) a lot. But I promise there'll be plenty of pictures to make up for my babbling

Click for next post

Last edited by MarieLightning; 08-21-2014 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
pellegirl
Mouseketeer

looking forward to hearing about your trip! We are looking to stay at POFQ in 2014 so can't wait to hear what you think about it.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #3
MarieLightning
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pellegirl View Post
looking forward to hearing about your trip! We are looking to stay at POFQ in 2014 so can't wait to hear what you think about it.
Thanks! And I absolutely loved staying at the POFQ I have nothing to compare it to, to be fair, but honestly, I don't think of the other moderates or values, I would have wanted to pick anything else! I'll talk about it a bit more later on
Old 02-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
MarieLightning
Mouseketeer

Table of Contents

Introduction
Real Life Update #1

November 11, 2012

Part 1 - "Nooo I wanna sleeeep!"
Part 2 - "Look, the street names are in French!"
Part 3 - "They give beepers here too?!"
Part 4 - "Dreams Come True!"
Part 5 - "I Don't Get This Game!"
Part 6 - "Did we just walk away from perfect fireworks viewing spot?"
Part 6.5 - Why Amber Acted Like A Jerk ((Sidenote: I had nothing to do with this, her idea XD))

November 12, 2012

Part 1 - "Why is it red on the right if hot water is on the left?!"
Part 2 - "They have seasonal cupcakes!"
Part 3 - "I wanna marry this steak"
Part 4 - "Don't take a picture of our score!"
Part 5 - "We need hat pictures!"
Part 6 - "Why do you hate my ride?"
Part 7 - "Pizza Planet's closed already?"
Part 8 - "Is that a Canada joke?"

November 13, 2012

Part 1 - "I did run! I just didn't know where I was going!"
Part 2 - "Take a picture, I wanna show my mom I ate all my veggies!"
Part 3 - "Can I just buy everything in here?"
Part 4 - "Do you really have to do this again?"
Part 5 - "Do you feel like a conqueror of the sea?"
Part 6 - "Aww man, I can't reach the higher one"
Part 7 - "Marie! The baguettes! Hurry up!"

November 14, 2012

Part 1 - "No, I'm not looking! It's gonna eat me!"
Part 2 - "Look, dragons are real too!"
Part 3 - "He's just showing off"
Part 4 - "Look at all the Christmas trees!"
Part 5 - "It's called the 'Affection Section'? That's so cute!"
Part 6 - "They're all taking an afternoon nap!"
Part 7 - "I've gotta take an iconic Mickey Bar picture!"
Part 8 - "Donald's both on the Nice and the Naughty list!"
Part 9 - "The worst that could happen is him saying no" "He said no"

November 15, 2012

Part 1 - "We probably could have planned a bit more"
Part 2 - "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow"
Part 3 - "Wait Piglet, we want some love too!"
Part 4 - "Well, this is not creepy at all"
Part 5 - "No one demands attention and flexes like Gaston!"
Part 6 - "Bonne fête!" "Thank you! Oh, erm, wait, merci!"
Part 7 - "Aww man, I wanted to be a dancing plate!"
Part 8 - "Once Upon A Christmastime At Christmas!"
Part 9 - "I have a theory that Snow White's a vampire"

November 16, 2012

Part 1 - "How many bus stops do these guys have?!"
Part 2 - "This is half an hour of our life we're never getting back"
Part 3 - "This makes me want to cry, and I'm not even American!"
Part 4 - "Pretty lady behind you!"

November 17, 2012

Part 1 - November 17 - "When did that Christmas tree show up?!"
Part 2 - November 17 - "Give a thumbs up, we almost didn't get wet!"
Part 3 - November 17 - "That duck just stole my french fry!"
Part 4 - November 17 - "But they're so cute and fluffy!"
Part 5 - November 17 - "I gotta show that I beat you!"
Part 6 - November 17 - "Celebrate A Dream Come True!"
Part 7 - November 17 - "Can we get a princess wand, too?"
Part 8 - November 17 - "We'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do"

Conclusion

Click for next post

Last edited by MarieLightning; 08-21-2014 at 09:29 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #5
MarieLightning
Mouseketeer

November 11: Part 1 - "Nooo I wanna sleeeep"

So, the night before our departure date, my aunt and uncle came up to my house so that my dad could drop us all off at the airport at the same time.

My bags were pretty much already all packed by then, because I had to work on that Saturday but had the Friday off, so everything that could be packed two days in advance was ready to go!

On Saturday night, we double checked and made sure we had everything - enough clothes, comfy shoes, our reservation information, our pins and so on! And then, much too late for our own good, Amber and I got to bed to watch Beauty and the Beast. We'd been doing a Disney movie countdown, watching one Disney movie per day during the 40 or so days leading up to our departure, and now that we were on the last one, we were definitely excited!

As it was, a little too excited to go to sleep But we managed sooner or later, and the night turned out to be pretty short as our flight was departing at 8:25 the next morning, so we planned on getting to the airport around 6, meaning we had to leave home at 5:15.

Now, I'm not much of an early riser, but for something exciting, I can definitely manage. Amber, however, is definitely not a morning person, and so she wasn't exactly happy about getting up at 4:30, especially since she gets motion sick on car rides. Of course, with the knowledge of where we were going, she managed to handle her grumpiness :P

Soon, we were ready to go, and not sad to leave the increasingly cold weather behind in the slightest!

We said goodbye to my mom, and my dad drove us over to the airport in Montreal. Checking in and dropping off our bags went by pretty smoothly, and then we had to go through customs and security, which was a bit of a wait, but then that's why we got there that early!

Once we finally got done with all that good stuff, we headed over to grab some breakfast, since we were all starting to get pretty hungry.

As you can see, Amber wasn't feeling too grumpy anymore!

As a Canadian stereotype, I'm more of a Tim Hortons person in the morning :P But Amber doesn't like breakfast food much, so that rules out anything that has sausage or bacon or eggs most of the time, and after car rides her stomach doesn't handle sweet stuff well, so that also ruled out donuts. So we settled for Burger King so she could have her hashbrowns and be happy

I went down the more traditional route and just got me a breakfast sandwich. I also took that opportunity to get myself prepared to all the food I'd have to take pictures of in the week to come!

Definitely not as appetizing as Disney food, is it?

After we finished eating, we headed over to our gate - which, of course, mainly consisted of families with young children - and I'm pretty sure we boarded on time. Good job Air Canada!

They also have those screen on the back of the chair that's in front of us which you can watch movies and tv shows on for free, so that's what Amber and I did for the most of the flight while my aunt and uncle read and slept. I watched Ice Age 4 and she watched Madagascar 3. Don't judge, there was no Disney movie option :P

Around 11:20, we started our descent on Orlando, and at that point we were definitely hyper! These ladies in front of us were looking out to the horizon, trying to spot the castle, though we were on the wrong side of the plane for that

Our arrival time was scheduled for 11:55, and we made it a little early. We grabbed our carry ons, got off the plane and headed off to the next step of our journey!

(Not a lot of pictures in this one, but they're coming, promise)

Click for next post

Last edited by MarieLightning; 03-26-2014 at 09:26 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #6
MarieLightning
Mouseketeer

November 11: Part 2 - "Look, the street names are in French!"

Once we got off the plane, we headed straight for the ground transportation section, and we didn't even get lost! (Almost).

We didn't have any issues finding our line, and there were only two people in front of us at that point, which we didn't know if that was good or bad - maybe that meant a bus had just left, but then they loaded the very short line next to us in a bus, so I figured they just sent buses off periodically whichever way.

We were in line maybe 10 minutes when they let us on the bus, and we got a Disney Cruise Line bus! At that point I was just happy about not getting one of the regular yellow Mears buses, and as long as we got to watch the movie, I didn't care which bus we were on!

I was pretty much bouncing in my seat as we started driving away from the airport and the street signs started rolling by.

I kept a look out for the arches even from the beginning of the ride, even though I knew it would be at least half an hour or so before we got there!

In the meantime, I did manage to enjoy the welcome video, and then the old movies they played.

I honestly can't describe how excited I felt when we actually saw the arches. Most everyone in the bus were older adults, and yet everyone started moving around and trying to stretch so they could see them. I definitely felt like crying at this point, with the knowledge that I was actually there

The bus was doing four stops, and we were the third. The first resort we stopped at was Old Key West!

There weren't very many people getting off there, so we were pretty much in and out. Still got to take in some of the scenery though!

After Old Key West, we headed over to Saratoga Springs, the second stop on the list!

I really liked the looks of that resort. I'm more of a compact resort type of person in general, but I definitely wouldn't mind going a bit out of my comfort zone for any bigger Disney resort!

We got back on the road for a little bit longer, and soon enough, we finally arrived to our own final destination - Port Orleans French Quarter! Yay!

As soon as we stepped off the bus, a cast member greeted us with Mardi Gras beads, so that was definitely awesome to already put you in the mood and atmosphere of your resort! There was also a cast member holding the door who handed out plastic coins to children... mostly, because Amber got one. She does generally get thought of as younger than she is

We headed in to check in, and there wasn't any line as all, so someone right away took us to check us in, and our rooms were ready, which was good seeing as it was only a little past 1 in the afternoon, and official check in time is 3. I don't remember the name of either of the cast members who checked us in, because I didn't take any notes, but they were very nice.

I had to help my aunt and uncle a bit once Amber and I were done being checked in, because my uncle doesn't speak a word of English, and my aunt does well but he had a bit of a thicker accent than what she's used to, so she was struggling a little. When he gave them their room number though, which was 1115, my aunt went "Like my birthday!" (since she was born Nov 15th), and he got her a birthday button I also asked if he could give my uncle one, since his birthday had just been the day before, and he did.

Once we were done with our check in, we headed over to our respective rooms to see what they were like! I'd put in a request for adjoining rooms, but I guess they didn't have anything at that time. We were all in building 1 though, so that's close enough!

I really loved the looks of the resort! I was so neat, and I loved the theming, the actual streets and sidewalks we walked through, the horsies!

It had a real, nice homey feeling, and since I'm the type of person who prefers a quieter, smaller scaled type of resort, this one was sooo perfect! Honestly, I was really pleased at how easily we could get from the lobby to our room, even being in one of the buildings that are a bit further off.

As we were walking, Amber looked down and noticed the street names on the sidewalks. She pointed out that they were in French, to which I responded, Amber, this is the French Quarter. Of course it's in French! At least there were some signs my uncle would be able to read

Click for next post

Last edited by MarieLightning; 03-26-2014 at 09:27 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #7
amberg93
DIS Veteran

Of course I'm here, in order to correct anything that might need correcting :P
May 2014 - All Star Sports PTR "I bet they get Charmin" Girls Trip **In progress**
September 2014 - All Star Movies + Port Orleans French Quarter "A for effort, C for execution." MNSSHP + F&W *In progress*
Old 02-13-2013, 07:15 PM   #8
1000HappyWishes
I know every mile will be my worth my while.

Enjoyed reading what you've had so far. I look forward to the rest of the trip.

WDW: 2001, 2003, 2013
Disneyland: 2007
Universal: 2013
Old 02-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #9
MarieLightning
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberg93 View Post
Of course I'm here, in order to correct anything that might need correcting :P
Anything that might need correcting? I report everything exactly the way it happened I shall have you know :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000HappyWishes View Post
Enjoyed reading what you've had so far. I look forward to the rest of the trip.
Thanks so much, I'm glad you're enjoying it! I have the day off today so I'll be writing some more for sure ^^
Old 02-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #10
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Great TR so far....love the pictures...
Old 02-14-2013, 09:37 PM   #11
MarieLightning
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Great TR so far....love the pictures...
Thank you And that's good, there's plenty more to come!

Last edited by MarieLightning; 02-14-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:17 PM   #12
MarieLightning
Mouseketeer

November 11: Part 3 - "They give beepers here too?!"

So, after a little bit of walking around, we managed to find our room! My aunt and uncle had their room on the first level, and Amber and I were on the second floor.

As soon as we entered the room, we were both really excited to look around. We'd originally asked for one bed, but having two beds ended up being convenient since the one closest to the door is where we would throw our stuff at the end of the day before collapsing on the other one

I really, really love those rooms. I'd looked them up on Disney's website directly, and honestly, they're some of my favorite room designs from all Disney properties. I just love the design, the patterns, the feel of it. It's themed but it just feels classy. Maybe it's the mix of purple and yellow, but it felt almost royal

By then, we were definitely ready to start the Disney experience, and that was definitely helped with the voicemail we had from Mickey, welcoming us to our first visit at the world We settled down a little, putting away some of the things we had in our carry on, and then we went over to meet up with my aunt and uncle at their room. It was, of course, pretty much the same as ours, though they had a different towel Mickey!

When we got there, we helped them out with the voicemails they had on their own phone! One from Mickey and Minnie welcoming them, and the best one was for my aunt, a birthday message from Goofy! It was a really great coincidence that her favorite character was the one to wish her happy birthday!

Once we were all settled, we agreed to head over to Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory - breakfast went back to before eight in the morning, and it was getting close to two in the afternoon at that point, so we were pretty much starving!

We hadn't really entirely established what to do with dining for that first day. Originally, we were supposed to eat at the Whispering Canyon Cafe for late dinner, and we'd figured we would get a snack in the afternoon to last until then. However, doing that meant paying for one of our table service meals because of our amount of credits versus ADRs, and like I mentioned, we were on a budget.

In the end, we decided to drop that dining reservation (especially when we learned they had changed the menu), which meant we needed to eat real food at that point before we collapsed of hunger.

Since it was early in the afternoon, we figured we would probably still have dinner in our first park later on, so we chose to pay for this meal. My aunt and uncle chose to treat us on that one, which was awesome of them We all went over to order our food, and then they gave us our beeper!

I'd seen some of the table service restaurants had beepers, but I hadn't expected a quick service one to hand those out. I was ridiculously excited about a Disney food beeper too, so I took a picture of it!

Then as we waited for it to go off, I took a few more pictures of the restaurant. The theming was really awesome here too.

And we also used that time to fill up our reusable mugs for the first time!

Amber chose the blue one, and I got a pink one! If I remember correctly, my aunt also got blue, and my uncle got black. To be quite honest, we hardly ever made use of those. We didn't have breakfast very often, so we rarely ate at the resort, and since we left early in the morning and came back late at night, there wasn't really a point in walking to and from the room just to fill up mugs we wouldn't end up taking with us.

We did see some people who brought them along to the parks though, so it's really a matter of if you feel you'll need them or not. Personally, I didn't want to risk getting our backpack sticky, and I'd brought bottles of water to refill in case we got thirsty during the day and didn't want to buy a drink. However, the mugs did make a pretty cool souvenir, so that's something

After about ten minutes, the beeper finally went off! Food time!

We went to pick up our meals and that was the moment when my aunt and uncle realized every meal with me would involve me saying "Wait, I need to take a picture!" before they got to eat anything

My aunt and uncle both got a personal pepperoni pizza. My aunt let me have a bite of hers, and it was definitely tasty, though I never actually got the opportunity to order one of my own!

As for Amber and I, we both had the spaghetti with meatballs and a breadstick. Now, I'm a big fan of breadsticks, and those were definitely yummy! Not my favorites ever, but I definitely liked them. As for the spaghetti, it was also quite good. I'm very picky about spaghetti because of the sauce - I'm a bad person, so I don't like vegetables a whole lot and so usually, if there's veggies in a spaghetti sauce, I'm not as big a fan of it.

However, it was still very good. I know Amber had no issue emptying the most of her plate, and the meatballs were delicious!

Once we were done eating, we all headed back to our rooms to drop off our mugs, and when we got there, our luggage had gotten delivered! Yay!

I was especially happy because I'd made the mistake of putting our pins in the luggage instead of in our carry ons, and so I'd been disappointed with the ideas of not having them with me for the first evening. We quickly put some of them on our lanyards to have them to trade. We also took the time to unpack and put our stuffs in our drawers, because I don't really like living out of a suitcase.

My aunt and uncle ended up doing the same, so we were done and ready to go about the same time. We headed over to the bus stop, and within less than five minutes, our bus came around, so we got on and headed on the way to our very first park!

Click for next post

Last edited by MarieLightning; 03-26-2014 at 09:29 PM.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:44 AM   #13
1000HappyWishes

Yaay! Almost time for the FIRST PARK. Hecka yeah

Old 02-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #14
MarieLightning
Mouseketeer

November 11: Part 4 - "Dreams Come True!"

So, when the time came to figure out our very first park of the trip - and for two of us, very first park ever.

The Magic Kingdom! Well, did you expect anything else? :P

I know, I captured the best of the essence, magic and wonder of the park by taking a line of the bag check

By then I was just totally giddy and jumpy. We went through the bag line, headed inside the park and started on the picture galore!

Main Street! You're so pretty and I miss you! *sigh*

There were some Christmas decorations up by that point, which I loved - I start getting excited for Christmas in like September, because in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving in early October, and actually it's more a day off than anything else. So having Christmas elements in Disney made it that much more awesome to me - like it needs to be more awesome right?!

Slowly, we were getting closer to that point - the point where we would round off the corner and finally see the castle. It can seem so silly to think of how I felt, how my heart beat was increased at that moment, but it's just... the one thing that makes it real I guess? For so many people, it's the symbol of Disney World. And when I first saw it... oof. My heart.

It's just so pretty, so magical, and I couldn't help but tear up. At this point I wasn't even really aware of any of my surroundings anymore - and I know my aunt was looking at me at this time, as she'd been waiting to see my reaction. It just brings your childhood right back to life.

We started walking further down Main Street USA, passing by the Main Street Philharmonic on our way!

I took an obligatory picture of the man with the mouse, because how can you not?

I'd been looking forward to taking a picture of these guys too! I mean, don't you just want to bring them home? I know I do. But they didn't fit in my back pack!

That looks so sweet, doesn't it? Don't let her fool you. She got me to take a picture of her with Pluto cause he's her brother's favorite and she wanted to brag That's right, rude! But fine, I did go along with it.

I didn't take pictures of the other fellows just then, because there were quite a few people gathered around at that point. What for? Well, apparently, we'd come in right on time for Dream Along with Mickey!

Why are you all so perfect? It's really not fair.

That's right Donald, you can be a pirate if you want to! Though, you shouldn't be. Pirates are grown ups!

This has to be one of the things that got me in the Disney mood the most at that point. Just standing there, watching the show and screaming 'Dreams Come True!' along with dozens of strangers. Where else can you do that and still pass of as a balanced adult, right?

We soon started making our way to the first section of the park we wanted to explore.

At that point, I'd wanted to try and see a bit of each section of the park on the first day, if just to have a look. However, we just got so caught up in where we were that we ended up spending the whole evening in Tomorrowland!

We walked by Stitch's Great Escape and decided to go right in. They were about to start, and why not start there anyway?

I'm glad we did it, because I wanted to say I'd done all the ride (or almost all the rides) once I got back. However, I have to say once was enough. It's really cool and quite clever, and I knew what to expect as I'd looked up a lot of the rides beforehand, so I wasn't like those people who go in not knowing what's gonna happen and get upset because they get a few droplets of water thrown at them (like really?).

Truthfully, that was my favorite part of the ride

As Stitch himself would say, "Cute and fluffy!" Man I wish I'd had an endless budget for souvenirs. I would have had to bring an extra empty suitcase just to bring them back.

Once we were done being spat and burped at by our favorite alien friend, we went and got our very first fastpasses! I would say which ride, but the picture limit forces me to wait until the next post :P (Though, how many rides in Tomorrowland have fastpass queues anyways? XD)

Click for next post

Last edited by MarieLightning; 03-26-2014 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 12:22 AM   #15
1000HappyWishes

Stitch is my favourite Disney character, but from what I've read about Great Escape I think it's something I'll skip next time around. Love the plushies though. He is TOO cute.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: