Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #241
tayalltheway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
Awe… I finally got back to read the last of your posts and the pictures aren't working. Oh well! I'm hope life in California is going well for you guys!!!
I think links to outside pictures were just down for a little while on the DIS. Looks like it's back up so you should be able to see them now. Thanks for reading
1987 - WDW Visit in the Womb * 1990 - First WDW Visit * 1993 - First DLR Visit * March 1996 - Family Reunion at Treehouse Villas * March 1999 - Family Vacation at Treehouse Villas * March 2005 - One Day at MK with Friends * May 2008 - First Visit with then girlfriend (now wife) at POP * June 2010 - Disneymoon at Best Western LBV * Sept 2011 - Return to Disneyland at PP * May 2012 - Grand Prize WDW Radio Trip at POR Royal Room * November 2012 - Move to CA to become DLR locals!

Can We Move Here and Be Pancho’s Handlers? A Sept '11 Throwback Disneyland Trip Report
Duffy is Going to be ECSTATIC! a.k.a. Thank God She Was Jewish - May '12 WDW Trip Report
We Moved to Disneyland!! Now What…? Stories from New DLR Locals
Old 02-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #242
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayalltheway View Post
I think links to outside pictures were just down for a little while on the DIS. Looks like it's back up so you should be able to see them now. Thanks for reading
I noticed that last night! But I came back!! I would have been so sad if I just walked away!

Spring Break, March 2015 PTR

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR~Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-15-2013, 12:33 AM   #243
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!

What a great trip report! I read a lot of it on my phone, so I didn't have the chance to comment the way I normally do on TRs. I was immediately pulled in because of the fact that you have vasovagal syncope, which I also have. It doesn't help that I'm a teacher and need to stand for long periods of time. My principal is aware of my condition though and understands why I need to sit to teach whenever I can. I don't think my condition is severe as yours is though. It's just interesting to know of someone else who has to deal with it and still get to enjoy WDW!

We were also there at the same time! My husband and I got married on May 19th and our flight was on May 21. We were there until the 29th.

And of course, I love all the stuff with Lou Mongello! In 2010, we bumped into him and Jim Korkis at DHS and had a long conversation with just the two of them. Greatest Disney memory!

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
Old 02-18-2013, 02:19 AM   #244
tayalltheway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
I noticed that last night! But I came back!! I would have been so sad if I just walked away!
So glad you came back to read the end! Hope you enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelNinja View Post
What a great trip report! I read a lot of it on my phone, so I didn't have the chance to comment the way I normally do on TRs. I was immediately pulled in because of the fact that you have vasovagal syncope, which I also have. It doesn't help that I'm a teacher and need to stand for long periods of time. My principal is aware of my condition though and understands why I need to sit to teach whenever I can. I don't think my condition is severe as yours is though. It's just interesting to know of someone else who has to deal with it and still get to enjoy WDW!

We were also there at the same time! My husband and I got married on May 19th and our flight was on May 21. We were there until the 29th.

And of course, I love all the stuff with Lou Mongello! In 2010, we bumped into him and Jim Korkis at DHS and had a long conversation with just the two of them. Greatest Disney memory!
Thanks for reading! I'm so glad you enjoyed! It's always so interesting to hear from someone else with experience with the evils of a malfunctioning vagus nerve (though I really wish neither of us had the problem). There have been a few of us just among people reading this TR, so it gives me a feeling of solidarity at least. It must be such a pain when teaching, but I'm glad to hear you have an understanding principal willing to work with you. Hopefully it'll go away sometime for both of us!

That's funny that we were in the World at the same time. Congratulations on your recent marriage! We had pretty much the perfect weather during this trip, so I'm glad you did too for your Disneymoon.

It's so cool that you got to meet both Lou and Jim! I imagine that would have been quite the encounter. I just love everything both of them do. I can never get enough of listening to WDW Radio!
1987 - WDW Visit in the Womb * 1990 - First WDW Visit * 1993 - First DLR Visit * March 1996 - Family Reunion at Treehouse Villas * March 1999 - Family Vacation at Treehouse Villas * March 2005 - One Day at MK with Friends * May 2008 - First Visit with then girlfriend (now wife) at POP * June 2010 - Disneymoon at Best Western LBV * Sept 2011 - Return to Disneyland at PP * May 2012 - Grand Prize WDW Radio Trip at POR Royal Room * November 2012 - Move to CA to become DLR locals!

Can We Move Here and Be Pancho’s Handlers? A Sept '11 Throwback Disneyland Trip Report
Duffy is Going to be ECSTATIC! a.k.a. Thank God She Was Jewish - May '12 WDW Trip Report
Old 03-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #245
Kellyleannmoree
Earning My Ears

Thanks for a fun May report! Heading to the works this May, so I'm going back and reading as many May TRs as I can from last year. I really enjoyed your writing style and congrats on winning such a cool trip!! You are an adorable couple. I am a huge Harry Potter fan, and your wife reminds me of Hermione.. how awesome!
Old 03-24-2013, 01:13 AM   #246
tayalltheway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyleannmoree View Post
Thanks for a fun May report! Heading to the works this May, so I'm going back and reading as many May TRs as I can from last year. I really enjoyed your writing style and congrats on winning such a cool trip!! You are an adorable couple. I am a huge Harry Potter fan, and your wife reminds me of Hermione.. how awesome!
Thank you for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it I hope you have a fantastic May trip. We've gone twice in May and loved it both times. This trip was obviously a once in a lifetime experience! Also glad to meet another big HP fan. Tracy always thinks it's funny when more people think she looks like Hermione. The other day at the DMV, the person entering her paperwork went on about the resemblance for like 5 minutes.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: