Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #2461
MamaKate
My son got to ride with Peter Pan
I don't want one of you ladies to try and play footsies with me
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy

And now for official trip business. The following team still needs to come up with a team name:

Team 6
Alison
Cindy H.
Ruth I.

Feel free to keep your name as "Team 6." It works for me . But whatever team has the most fabulous, creative name will win super extravagant prizes beyond your wildest dreams....okay I'm exaggerating a little, but you will get rewarded .
Old 02-14-2013, 10:15 AM   #2462
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Hello, ladies! Happy Valentines Day to you all! I hope you each enjoy a day surrounded by loved ones and chocolate!

Katie, sounds like a delicious dinner! Enjoy your day today.

Ruth, nothing definite on CoD yet. I'm kind of waiting to see what works for Jill, Vanessa and/or Jessica. We have to work with when it's convenient for them, and also when it fits into our already fun-packed schedule. THAT could be tricky.

Tracey, hope life isn't too hectic for ya! Sounds like you are in need of this vacay. Can't wait to see you again!
Register to remove

Old 02-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #2463
mommaU4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKate View Post
Feel free to keep your name as "Team 6." It works for me . But whatever team has the most fabulous, creative name will win super extravagant prizes beyond your wildest dreams....okay I'm exaggerating a little, but you will get rewarded .
They posted on FB that they have a tentative name. I think they are waiting to confirm it with one of their members. However, Team 6 does have a nice ring to it.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:59 AM   #2464
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Well I finally got my request for time off back...marked DENIED!

I run invoices on Friday's and the last few times I was off on Friday my co-worker messed them up big time and the other person who helps cover is covering for someone else on Friday.

And to make things worse my co-worker said oh good now I can ask for Thursday and Friday off. And I'm sure they'll give it to her because I've had to cover her desk many times and can always get everything done.

Any way I'll won't be there until Friday night now.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:39 AM   #2465
staley7580
Hangs Out With Hyenas
He is cute now!! Before he was just illegal
I like big butts and I cannot lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXPrincess99 View Post

I run invoices on Friday's and the last few times I was off on Friday my co-worker messed them up big time and the other person who helps cover is covering for someone else on Friday.

And to make things worse my co-worker said oh good now I can ask for Thursday and Friday off. And I'm sure they'll give it to her because I've had to cover her desk many times and can always get everything done.

Thats ridiculous!!! Gracious! I love how you get punished when other people screw up. Grrrrrrrr.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:43 PM   #2466
Belle1997
I married a beast and found my prince
So please be nice to each other and think of others first, when you do magical things can happen for many more people
Answer is Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKate View Post
And now for official trip business. The following team still needs to come up with a team name:

Team 6
Alison
Cindy H.
Ruth I.

Still waiting for Cindy to get back to us. ? We have a name just want to see if she likes it.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #2467
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staley7580

Thats ridiculous!!! Gracious! I love how you get punished when other people screw up. Grrrrrrrr.
Right?!?!

I know that she plays dumb so she doesn't have to do much around here. I hate it!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 02-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #2468
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Katie, that sounds yummy. How did you make the brussel sprouts?

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, Micah sent me a gift via FB, he got some chocolate covered Oreos. LOL They will be delivered to the house and consumed with pleasure. LOL
Tonight I'm going to make my lemon chicken, it's chicken breasts cooked in garlic, capers, lemon juice, white wine and other yummy stuff. LOL I'm going to make some shrimp as well and some asparagus if I can find some good ones. Not sure what will be for dessert, I might get us a cheesecake.

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 02-14-2013, 01:19 PM   #2469
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71
Katie, that sounds yummy. How did you make the brussel sprouts?

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, Micah sent me a gift via FB, he got some chocolate covered Oreos. LOL They will be delivered to the house and consumed with pleasure. LOL
Tonight I'm going to make my lemon chicken, it's chicken breasts cooked in garlic, capers, lemon juice, white wine and other yummy stuff. LOL I'm going to make some shrimp as well and some asparagus if I can find some good ones. Not sure what will be for dessert, I might get us a cheesecake.
I'm bringing home a heart shaped pizza. Lol. I'm not big on cooking and all the restaurants will be packed by the time I get off work.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #2470
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
it's Valentine's Day! Any big plans for anyone? Nothing much here. Actually, nothing at all. I always tell Ruben not to get me anything. Flowers are nice, but all that money for something that will die in 5 days? No, thanks! I'm too practical for my own good.
No plans here. I'm making Irish Steaks (since I had a couple sirloins in the freezer) for dinner with some ginormous artichokes they had at the market and a triple chocolate mousse dessert from the bakery at said market. LOL

I'm not huge on flowers that die in a week either, but after we bought the house I did ask for flowers. From Home Depot. For my yard. LOL Even if they are only annuals, they still last longer than a week and they make my yard pretty and (if I plant them out front) the neighbors get to enjoy them too. Win! LOL

Old 02-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #2471
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenDoOver View Post
To answer your question from a while ago Lisa, I fly out at about 6:30. I suppose I should arrive at airport at 5ish?
I fly out at 6:35PM on Sunday. How much would it be to ride back to the airport with you on Sunday?

Old 02-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #2472
mommaU4

Quote:

What???? Oh, Sarah. That sucks. I am so sorry. Darn it all.

Well, I guess we will just have to cram as much fun as we can into Saturday. Unless, Friday morning you feel a bit of a cold coming on. It's going around, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staley7580 View Post
No kidding. Isn't that the way it goes though?

Quote:

I know that she plays dumb so she doesn't have to do much around here. I hate it!
Ugh, I cannot stand people like that. I would be fuming right now. That's how it is at Ruben's work. The slackers do as little as possible and screw up as much as they can, so they don't get asked to do things anymore. Instead of firing them, and hiring competent people, management just lets the jerks kick back and get paid for nothing, while those who work hard and can get the job done, have to pick up the slack.
Makes no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
Not sure what will be for dessert, I might get us a cheesecake.
Good choice!
Old 02-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #2473
mommaU4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat View Post
No plans here. I'm making Irish Steaks (since I had a couple sirloins in the freezer) for dinner with some ginormous artichokes they had at the market and a triple chocolate mousse dessert from the bakery at said market. LOL
Everyone is making all these fancy meals. I'm with Sarah... I'd like a heart shaped pizza. lol Remember.... taste buds of a 12 year old.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:14 PM   #2474
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

I baked buffalo chicken strips and tater tots in the oven. And to add that special touch, I had celery and carrot sticks dipped in blue cheese dressing with it.

But guess what? Two weeks from today I will be gulping a glass of wine eating road kill with 60 of my new (and old) BFF's!!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

DH~You will forever be in my heart
Old 02-14-2013, 09:30 PM   #2475
debbiedoo
DIS Veteran

Happy valentines day ladies. .

At Disneyland now, weather is great! Have APs again. .

There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see. Leonardo da Vinci
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: