Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #106
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmel View Post
Enjoyed your update. I too will miss Main Street Bakery....I wish they would have had the disney program when I was in college. maybe they did but they didn't have the internet back then so I never knew about it! That is great on your two trips coming up! I hope you do a TR on disneyland. That is one place I wouuld consider for 2014 spring break....I NEED my WDW fix in June of each year but DL could have some potential over spring break! Lucky you!
I am SO excited to apply in...4 years. Bleh. I wish there was high school program haha. I plan n doing a TR for both trips. Probably a joint TR, but I have to finish this one first! This has been the longest TR in the history of the DIS. But I WILL finish!

~Abbs/Abby

Follow me on twitter: @___hardy (that's three underscores by the way)

"We can just lay back and look at the stars." -Lady Sybil Crawley

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
Old 02-26-2013, 09:33 PM   #107
TripTime
Mouseketeer

More updates please!!!!
All Star Sports 2003
Pop Century 2005
Wilderness Lodge 2008
French Quarter 2008
All Star Movies 2008
Riverside 2009
French Quarter 2010/2011/2012/2014
Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013
Coronado 2013
AKL- Kidani Village 2014
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-13-2013, 11:38 PM   #108
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Hi everyone! I have a few things to inform you guys about.

1) I am in Disneyland right now!! Yeah, I know-pretty big deal. I am actually sitting out on my balcony watching Wishes as I type this short update. My life is so magical right now. We only visited Disney itself for 3 days, and then we have pent a couple days at Universal, a day at Long Beach, and we head to the San Diego Zoo tomorrow. This eads me up to number two!

2) I will be starting a new trip report VERY soon. Hopefully this weekend or coming week. SO keep your eyes peeled. I will be posting a link on here as soon as I get it posted. It is going to be a short report (since we were only there for 3 days) but it will be VERY action packed. I hope all of you guys can join me! I am in the process of editing all of my pictures from Disney right now, and I get si excited about the report just THINKING about it!!

3) SINCE I will be starting a new one soon, I am going to VERY quickly wrap this one up. I was actually almost done with this one, but instead of going into a lot of detail...I am just going to pick a few highlights from the remainder of the trip. I will throw them together in a few last updates and that will be it! Our long long long long loooooooooong-did I mention it was long?- trip report will be over! I will be so sad, but also SO relived. I think we all will be- I mean come on. This is the trip report that never ends!!

4) Lastly, I have a Disney WORLD trip ocmiong up in 41 days, AND I plan on doing a report for that one. So, that gives me a little more than a month to get this report AND my Disneyland report all done and out the door. I may not have the best track record with being a fast writer, but I promise-I will give my all!

Also, I want to thank everyone who is still reading along for sticking with me. I know it's been bumpy, but we are almost there!! LIGHT IS AT THE END OF THE TUNNELL!!!

So-LET'S DO THIS!

~Abbs/Abby

Follow me on twitter: @___hardy (that's three underscores by the way)

"We can just lay back and look at the stars." -Lady Sybil Crawley

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: