Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #1096
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: "How did you learn to cook? I can kinda cook, but have really just followed recipes."

Nate: Nate stretched, then made his way over to the door. He opened it, stepping out into a hallway he was unfamiliar with. Weather this was because he had teleported into the room or just because he hadn't been paying attention on the tour, Nate didn't know. He randomly decided to turn left. He made his way down the hall, hoping there would be something he recognized soon.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:22 PM   #1097
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey
Margo: "How did you learn to cook? I can kinda cook, but have really just followed recipes."

Nate: Nate stretched, then made his way over to the door. He opened it, stepping out into a hallway he was unfamiliar with. Weather this was because he had teleported into the room or just because he hadn't been paying attention on the tour, Nate didn't know. He randomly decided to turn left. He made his way down the hall, hoping there would be something he recognized soon.
River: "um I've had a lot of practice" she said shrugging "I got tired of eating microwave meals, so I taught myself."
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-13-2013, 09:55 PM   #1098
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "um I've had a lot of practice" she said shrugging "I got tired of eating microwave meals, so I taught myself."
Margo: Margo couldn't think of something to say, so she just nodded her head. "It's been a pretty crazy first day," Margo finally got out.

Nate: Nate wandered down the hall. He caught a whiff of food and realized how extremely hungry he was, but then again he was always hungry. Nate found himself heading towards the smell, instead of his room like he had planned. He arrived in the kitchen, finding Daniel. "Hey, what's for dinner. I'm starving."
Old 02-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #1099
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Margo: Margo couldn't think of something to say, so she just nodded her head. "It's been a pretty crazy first day," Margo finally got out.

Nate: Nate wandered down the hall. He caught a whiff of food and realized how extremely hungry he was, but then again he was always hungry. Nate found himself heading towards the smell, instead of his room like he had planned. He arrived in the kitchen, finding Daniel. "Hey, what's for dinner. I'm starving."
River: "yeah, that's the truth." she said thinking back through the day, Daniel got trapped in a wall, Nate passed out, She got a boyfriend, but she wasn't sure if Margo knew that. She began to smile when she thought of Daniel, it just happened, she wasn't trying to. She saw Nate walk into the kitchen and let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness he was okay.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #1100
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post

Quote:
River: "yeah, that's the truth." she said thinking back through the day, Daniel got trapped in a wall, Nate passed out, She got a boyfriend, but she wasn't sure if Margo knew that. She began to smile when she thought of Daniel, it just happened, she wasn't trying to. She saw Nate walk into the kitchen and let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness he was okay.
Daniel: Daniel rinsed of the plates and set them in the dishwasher. He heard Nate and smiled at him. Hey Nate! Good to see you concious!" He pointed at the chicken parm and continued, "River and I made chicken parmesan. I think there's some still over there."

Max: Max sat and watched everyone. It was all too clear something was going on between Dabiel and River. The other students seemed nervous. She decided it must be about Nate. Then, she saw him in the kitchen, and in her mind she sighed in her head. In her mind of course. Even if she could show feelings, even if she could have friends here, Max knew, or thought she knew the others saw her as a freak. And that's what she was really. A freak trapped within her father's grasp, so she acted out and wa also seen as a fool. At times, Max believed it was her lot in life: to be unhappy. She supposed it was better than having cancer or something worse though. And she would survibe. She was nothing if not strong. Yet Max suspected she was nothing anyway.

Professor Collins: The professor finished eating. She would now be willing to talk to River, but she didn't call the girl over. She was happy talking to her classmates, and the professor was glad. River would find her when she was ready.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 02-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #1101
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel rinsed of the plates and set them in the dishwasher. He heard Nate and smiled at him. Hey Nate! Good to see you concious!" He pointed at the chicken parm and continued, "River and I made chicken parmesan. I think there's some still over there."

Max: Max sat and watched everyone. It was all too clear something was going on between Dabiel and River. The other students seemed nervous. She decided it must be about Nate. Then, she saw him in the kitchen, and in her mind she sighed in her head. In her mind of course. Even if she could show feelings, even if she could have friends here, Max knew, or thought she knew the others saw her as a freak. And that's what she was really. A freak trapped within her father's grasp, so she acted out and wa also seen as a fool. At times, Max believed it was her lot in life: to be unhappy. She supposed it was better than having cancer or something worse though. And she would survibe. She was nothing if not strong. Yet Max suspected she was nothing anyway.

Professor Collins: The professor finished eating. She would now be willing to talk to River, but she didn't call the girl over. She was happy talking to her classmates, and the professor was glad. River would find her when she was ready.
River: River caught herself watching Professor Collins, she saw that she had finished eating, and was hoping that she was free to talk to her now. She had planned on waiting for the professor to talk to her, she had planned on talking to Daniel before she talked to the professor just to get one more boost of confidence. But she couldn't wait any longer, she said to Margo "I'll be right back" but she didn't really say it to Margo more just to the air around her, her attention was focused somewhere else, she stood slowly and felt her legs shaking, on shaky knees she walked over to where the professor was she swallowed and took a deep breath then said "professor, can we talk now?"
Old 02-14-2013, 04:13 PM   #1102
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

OOC: Sorry I haven't come on! I was on vacation this past week (in Disney, of course), and just got back yesterday. I read through most of what happened while I was gone, and I don't think I missed too much. Should I just jump in at dinner or what?
Old 02-14-2013, 11:26 PM   #1103
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Nate: "Great!" Nate grabbed a plate, then heaped on the chicken parm. He stuck it in the microwave to warm up, then turned to Daniel, "So, did I miss anything while I was out?"

Margo: "OK," Margo said to River as she left, although it was clear her mind was on other things. Margo got up again to take her plate to the sink. In the kitchen, she was glad to see Nate up, although he was still looking a bit rough. "Nate! Glad you're alright."
Old 02-14-2013, 11:30 PM   #1104
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
OOC: Sorry I haven't come on! I was on vacation this past week (in Disney, of course), and just got back yesterday. I read through most of what happened while I was gone, and I don't think I missed too much. Should I just jump in at dinner or what?
OOC: Disney! That's exciting! How was your trip? I'd say just jump in at dinner
Old 02-15-2013, 09:16 AM   #1105
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
OOC: Disney! That's exciting! How was your trip? I'd say just jump in at dinner
OOC: It was great! Tons of fun (:

Amelia: Amelia wasn't too hungry, but the food was pretty good. She ate a little bit and pushed the rest around on her plate. She got up and went into the kitchen. She was glad to see Nate in there; he looked so much better. She cleared the rest of her plate into the garbage and rinsed it off. She stuck it in the dishwasher along with her glass and shut it. Then she wasn't sure what to do, so she just kind of stood around.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:28 PM   #1106
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River caught herself watching Professor Collins, she saw that she had finished eating, and was hoping that she was free to talk to her now. She had planned on waiting for the professor to talk to her, she had planned on talking to Daniel before she talked to the professor just to get one more boost of confidence. But she couldn't wait any longer, she said to Margo "I'll be right back" but she didn't really say it to Margo more just to the air around her, her attention was focused somewhere else, she stood slowly and felt her legs shaking, on shaky knees she walked over to where the professor was she swallowed and took a deep breath then said "professor, can we talk now?"
Quote:
Nate: "Great!" Nate grabbed a plate, then heaped on the chicken parm. He stuck it in the microwave to warm up, then turned to Daniel, "So, did I miss anything while I was out?"

Margo: "OK," Margo said to River as she left, although it was clear her mind was on other things. Margo got up again to take her plate to the sink. In the kitchen, she was glad to see Nate up, although he was still looking a bit rough. "Nate! Glad you're alright."
Professor Collins: The professor smiled at River. "Yes, of course. Why don't we go to my office?" The professor forgot about her plate and stood up. With a toss of her head, Professor Collins signaled River to follow and left the room.

Daniel: Daniel thought quickly. The only real thing that happened was that he'd kissed River, and then they made dinner. It was obvious dinner had been made, and as for the first part, Daniel felt Nate didn't really need to know about that. Smiling, he replied, "No actually, not much of anything happened. It was kind of dull really." As he spoke, Daniel hoped nothing gave him away, but he knew he probably wasn't nearly as good at constructing his face as Max was at constructing her own.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 02-15-2013, 11:59 PM   #1107
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Professor Collins: The professor smiled at River. "Yes, of course. Why don't we go to my office?" The professor forgot about her plate and stood up. With a toss of her head, Professor Collins signaled River to follow and left the room.

Daniel: Daniel thought quickly. The only real thing that happened was that he'd kissed River, and then they made dinner. It was obvious dinner had been made, and as for the first part, Daniel felt Nate didn't really need to know about that. Smiling, he replied, "No actually, not much of anything happened. It was kind of dull really." As he spoke, Daniel hoped nothing gave him away, but he knew he probably wasn't nearly as good at constructing his face as Max was at constructing her own.
River: River nodded , "okay" she said forcing herself to take steady breaths, she didn't understand why she was so nervous, finding out about her parents was a good thing. So how come she felt so worried. As she followed the professor out of the kitchen she took one fleeting glance back at the kitchen where Daniel was. She wished she could have talked to him one more time before she went with the professor, but she knew it was time now, she was not going to turn back.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #1108
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
OOC: It was great! Tons of fun (:

Amelia: Amelia wasn't too hungry, but the food was pretty good. She ate a little bit and pushed the rest around on her plate. She got up and went into the kitchen. She was glad to see Nate in there; he looked so much better. She cleared the rest of her plate into the garbage and rinsed it off. She stuck it in the dishwasher along with her glass and shut it. Then she wasn't sure what to do, so she just kind of stood around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Nate: "Glad I didn't miss anything." The microwave dinged and Nate took out his plate. "Did you know Professor Collins has a bracelet thing that can do magic?"

Margo: "Wow! Is there anything she can't do?" Margo smiled at Amelia as she came in.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:54 AM   #1109
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Nate: "Glad I didn't miss anything." The microwave dinged and Nate took out his plate. "Did you know Professor Collins has a bracelet thing that can do magic?"

Margo: "Wow! Is there anything she can't do?" Margo smiled at Amelia as she came in.
Amelia: Amelia smiled back at Margo. "Anything who can't do?" she asked.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #1110
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River nodded , "okay" she said forcing herself to take steady breaths, she didn't understand why she was so nervous, finding out about her parents was a good thing. So how come she felt so worried. As she followed the professor out of the kitchen she took one fleeting glance back at the kitchen where Daniel was. She wished she could have talked to him one more time before she went with the professor, but she knew it was time now, she was not going to turn back.
Quote:

Daniel: Daniel saw River leaving and flashed a smile at her quicky before turning to Nate. "Really? No I didn't know. Wow, that's cool!."

Max: Max listened to the others talk. Part of her, the part that never wanted to bring her father's wrath, wanted to go take care of her punishment. But Max knew it was too risky.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins walked along the passageways to her office. As she walked, she asked, "Are you enjoying yourself here River? I know today was a little bad, but first days always are. Some of my past students have told me in the beginning of the year that this place doesn't seem like much, but we do some cool things I suppose."

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: