Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #286
disneyfan61
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaKeys View Post
I'm here, also. I'm known not to respond too often - sorry. I am enjoying your TR, and definitely am following along. Your camera captures wonderful rich color.

Looking forward to reading more.
Thank you for posting. I love hearing from people. I am glad to hear if people are not posting that they are following along.

I love my Cannon. It is a little bulky but I think it takes great pictures.

I am in the middle of an update now...
Old 02-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #287
micandminforever
DIS Veteran

Wonderful pictures from DHS. I wish I was there now.
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-13-2013, 08:07 PM   #288
disneyfan61
DIS Veteran

It was such a beautiful night & we stopped to listen to British Revolution. Loving the Beatles as much as I do I really enjoyed British Invasion more so I listened for a while & then took more pictures of course..

The moon & stars were out

Well after that we headed back to the resort.

I will end it here tonight. Hopefully will start on the next day over the weekend.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:09 PM   #289
disneyfan61
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
Wonderful pictures from DHS. I wish I was there now.
Thank you. I know with every picture I look at again I keep wishing we were there. October seems like such a long time!!

This is the first year in about 8 years that we have not gone in April or May & I am going through withdrawals!! I will have to live vicariously through others TR's.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:19 PM   #290
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan61 View Post
Thank you. I know with every picture I look at again I keep wishing we were there. October seems like such a long time!!

This is the first year in about 8 years that we have not gone in April or May & I am going through withdrawals!! I will have to live vicariously through others TR's.
n October will you be there?? Great update too Doreen !! Of course I love the Beatles , they were totally my heroes as a teen !! That was back when they were first popular !!! Paul was my LOVE!!!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 02-14-2013, 05:56 AM   #291
disneyfan61
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
n October will you be there?? Great update too Doreen !! Of course I love the Beatles , they were totally my heroes as a teen !! That was back when they were first popular !!! Paul was my LOVE!!!!
Yes Oct. 4th to the 11th!! I have a new ticker!!

I have most of their songs on my Ipod, have DVD's. We follow a band that plays around the area that are called All Together Now. ALL Beatles. Love them!!
Old 02-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #292
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Doreen, great pictures!!! I have always loved the Beatles too - When I was a teen, decided I liked John best because everyone liked Paul or Ringo - Paul was always adorable, but sure wish he would stop dying his hair so dark - he is vegan, why not let his hair go natural too. He would be even more handsome.

Love the updates - want to go back and catch up a bit....always late to the party!!

How are you doing after the blizzard? I wanted to be home so badly!! Mia and Michael are home right now , sadly for his mother's funeral. . For the first time in 6 years Mia said that it is nice to be with friends again. We do not know anyone here - life is very boring and dull. But moving home would be too expensive - could never find an affordable home....so they will likely still move to Florida whenever they are able. It is beautiful where they want to move, that's for sure!

Last edited by Minnie&Nana; 02-14-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:48 PM   #293
disneyfan61
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
Doreen, great pictures!!! I have always loved the Beatles too - When I was a teen, decided I liked John best because everyone liked Paul or Ringo - Paul was always adorable, but sure wish he would stop dying his hair so dark - he is vegan, why not let his hair go natural too. He would be even more handsome.

Love the updates - want to go back and catch up a bit....always late to the party!!

How are you doing after the blizzard? I wanted to be home so badly!! Mia and Michael are home right now , sadly for his mother's funeral. . For the first time in 6 years Mia said that it is nice to be with friends again. We do not know anyone here - life is very boring and dull. But moving home would be too expensive - could never find an affordable home....so they will likely still move to Florida whenever they are able. It is beautiful where they want to move, that's for sure!
Hi Christine! I just love the band as a whole. Love all the songs.

We are doing fine after the storm. It was really slippery when we had the additional snow on Monday & then sleet & then rain!!!! Oh what a mess! But the last few days have been in the 40's so there is some melting going on.

I would love to live in Florida. (I think). I wait on a lot of people that move from there to here & they say no I would not want to live there.
I don't know but I would love to try it someday. Prices of homes have gone down a lot around here with the recession. Luckily we bought our home in 1996 before the homes skyrocketted.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #294
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Quote:
Yes Oct. 4th to the 11th!! I have a new ticker!!
I thought I had commented on your snow pictures, and I know I scrolled quickly through the Hollywood pictures at some point. I have had a very busy couple of weeks at school with paperwork and testing. After this last observation, things should calm down a bit.

I love the spring break trips and feel like I have to have one, so when I don't get them, I sulk a little. Jill loves October trips, and she sulks if she doesn't get one of those. I won't put it past her to figure out a way to work in a short trip on her October 5th birthday, so there is a possibility you may cross paths with her. She says she's going to try to resist and go all the way from June to December without a trip. However, as leaves begin to change and Mickey jack-o-lanterns begin to appear, she may fold.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:39 AM   #295
LisaKeys
Mouseketeer

Your night photo's with the stars and moon are simply wonderful. I felt like I was right there looking up. I love when all the buildings are lit up - especially over in the U.K.

Read you soon

Someone please stop the Mango, Garlic and DxDP!!! Jan 10-23, 2011

July 1973 - MK one day/off site; November 1991 - WDW Villa's; February 1993 WDW off site; November 1999 - WDW offsite; December 2001 - WDW BWLBV-DTD; Jan 10-23, 2011 - Coronado Springs Resort and Best Western DTD
Old 02-15-2013, 06:06 AM   #296
disneyfan61
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
I thought I had commented on your snow pictures, and I know I scrolled quickly through the Hollywood pictures at some point. I have had a very busy couple of weeks at school with paperwork and testing. After this last observation, things should calm down a bit.

I love the spring break trips and feel like I have to have one, so when I don't get them, I sulk a little. Jill loves October trips, and she sulks if she doesn't get one of those. I won't put it past her to figure out a way to work in a short trip on her October 5th birthday, so there is a possibility you may cross paths with her. She says she's going to try to resist and go all the way from June to December without a trip. However, as leaves begin to change and Mickey jack-o-lanterns begin to appear, she may fold.
Oh I am sulking big time!! This will be the first Spring in over 8 years that we do not do an April or May trip. Jeff & I really love Oct. & I so wish we could do a May & Oct. trip but with Cody in College we just can't. But I am so feeling it right now!! I would love to meet Jill!! Hopefully one of these years you & I will be there at the same time!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaKeys View Post
Your night photo's with the stars and moon are simply wonderful. I felt like I was right there looking up. I love when all the buildings are lit up - especially over in the U.K.

Read you soon
Thank you Lisa. At was such a beautiful night & I was enjoying myself just clicking away & sitting there listening to the music. I am missing it!!
Old 02-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #297
disneyfan61
DIS Veteran

Ok I am doing a small update while at home on lunch..

Wed. 4/25/12

We were ready for a sleep in day so I had a wake up call for 9:00. I am assuming we went to the lounge & then headed to Epcot IG entrance at 10:00.

Here are my guys walking on ahead of me

The balloon was up

I kept getting further & further behind as I kept stopping to take pics

Sand sculptures

Got the monorail heading through

The beautiful flowers

And fountain

Two of my guys posing for Mom again..

We get a kick out of watching the Jamittors

I need to stop here & go back to work but will post more over the weekend.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:38 AM   #298
BurleyGirl
DIS Veteran

We've never gotten to see the Jammitors...but it's definitely on my "bucket" list Hoping we get to this time!!
DLH October '05 for the 50th!
YC December '06--First WDW Christmas!
GF October '08
YC November '14: making up for '13 cancelled trip
Old 02-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #299
disneyfan61
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurleyGirl View Post
We've never gotten to see the Jammitors...but it's definitely on my "bucket" list Hoping we get to this time!!
I noticed your ticker says 3 weeks!! The Jammitors are fun! Hopefully you get to see them. You have to be there at just the right time as they only have a few shows a day. Have a wonderful trip!!
Old 02-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #300
BurleyGirl
DIS Veteran

Thanks!! Do you know if their show times are listed anywhere?
DLH October '05 for the 50th!
YC December '06--First WDW Christmas!
GF October '08
YC November '14: making up for '13 cancelled trip

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: