Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2013, 07:28 PM   #1
stulaurie
Mouseketeer

Idea's Needed for Signatures

Our next cruise is fast approching and i want to do something diifferent to drop off at guest services to be signed. We have already done the pillowcases and photo matte's. i was thinking I really would like to do a Christmas Ornament. I don't want anything that is breakable. I saw on these boards that someone did a round ceramic. I am really not that crafty so not sure if that would work. Any idea's?
stulaurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:42 PM   #2
silence
Missin' Mickey

We have done the pillowcases, photo matts, large vinylmation. This cruise I plan on getting some of those wood letters at Michael's that I saw someone had done with the kid's initials to have signed.

Past Trips: Feb/Mar '14 - GCH Cheer Comp / Dec '13 - Candy Cane Inn / June '13 Candy Cane Inn / May 4 13 DCL FANTASY cruise and MK / Jan '13 GCH / July '12 DLH / April 1 '12 DISNEY CRUISE on the WONDER! / Feb 20 11 DISNEYCRUISE to MR and DISNEYLAND - Candy Cane Inn / Oct 10 - GCH / Nov 10 - HoJos / July 10 - HoJo's / July 09 - HoJo's & DLH / May 09 - HoJo's / April 09 - HoJo's & Candy Cane Inn / January 09 - HoJo's / November 08 - HoJo's / October 08 - HoJo's / Aug 08 - Desert Inn / May 08 - Desert Inn and Suites / Mar 08 - Desert Inn and Suites / Nov 07 - Ramada Inn Maingate / Sept 07 - Hawthorn Suites / May 07 - Paradise Pier / Aug 06 - HoJo / Dec 05 - DLH / May 03 - Hawthorn Suites / Sept 02 - Hilton Garden Inn / Nov 00 - Hilton Garden Inn / Sept 99 - Hawthorn Suites
silence is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #3
stulaurie
Mouseketeer

That all sounds good, but I really want to do something to hang on the Christmas Tree. Anyone?
stulaurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stulaurie View Post
That all sounds good, but I really want to do something to hang on the Christmas Tree. Anyone?
What size item are you thinking to hang on your tree? Anything can be turned into an ornament with some creativity; a 6" small plate, a wooden letter (use the first initial of your last name). It would depend on how many signatures you want since many signatures are large when signed.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: