Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #151
DisneyMouseHouse

Help! I am a DIS Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickesy View Post
I've just ordered our T shirts for embarkation day. Thanks to whoever mentioned tagxedo and Mickey head shapes, which gave me the inspiration for the front, and thanks to Mandy for sharing the artwork that I used for the back.
You are welcome! Glad you liked that website and had fun playing with the software...

Beverly
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Our Travels
DisneyMouseHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #152
wickesy
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're always a day...closer to our next Disney trip
I will be opening a sack full of cards and fighting off the advances of lots of lovely ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaseyC View Post
Those T-shirts are fabulous!
Thanks Kasey. There was so little effort needed on my part as well, lol

I currently live in London until I have enough DVC points to stay at Animal Kingdom Villas every day of the year

Sep '92, Apr '07 - Contemporary Resort ~ Apr '08 - Animal Kingdom Lodge ~ Aug '08 - Grand Californian ~ Mar '09 - Saratoga Springs ~ Mar '10 - DLP ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
Trip Reports: WDW April '07 ~ Canada August '07 ~ WDW April '08 ~ SF & Disneyland August '08 ~ WDW March '09 ~ Smokies August '09 ~ DLP March '10 ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
wickesy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #153
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickesy
I've just ordered our T shirts for embarkation day. Thanks to whoever mentioned tagxedo and Mickey head shapes, which gave me the inspiration for the front, and thanks to Mandy for sharing the artwork that I used for the back.

EDIT: Actually I think credit for the logo on the back should go to Val shouldn't it?

Front

Back
They look fantastic!!

But, that was our idea too - copycat :P

Lol :D

At least you will be able to spot the Brits onboard now!
April 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe | June 2006 - Lanzarote | June 2007 - Cyprus | March 2008 - New York | November 2008 - Mexico | June 2009 - Cuba | December 2009 - Orlando - International Drive | April 2010 - Marrakech | August 2011 - Bruges | March 2012 - Paris and Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge | June 2012 - Norway Fjords on the P&O Azura | August 2012 - Amsterdam | September 2012 - Berlin and Budapest | May 2013 - Eastbound Transatlantic on the Disney Magic | August 2013 - Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges | January 2014 - Road Trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles | May 2014 - Disneyland Paris | September 2014 - Orlando - WDW's Saratoga Springs | December 2014 - Bruges | April 2015 - Japan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcollettephotos/
Tink1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:52 PM   #154
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaseyC
I agree. We used miles for all of our flights this trip.

So, I took the plunge and booked one of the 7 night Southern Caribbean itineraries. Originally booked September but changed to October. The rates were not that bad and I've never been to any of the ports except San Juan.
Whoop whoop! That iternairy looks great
April 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe | June 2006 - Lanzarote | June 2007 - Cyprus | March 2008 - New York | November 2008 - Mexico | June 2009 - Cuba | December 2009 - Orlando - International Drive | April 2010 - Marrakech | August 2011 - Bruges | March 2012 - Paris and Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge | June 2012 - Norway Fjords on the P&O Azura | August 2012 - Amsterdam | September 2012 - Berlin and Budapest | May 2013 - Eastbound Transatlantic on the Disney Magic | August 2013 - Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges | January 2014 - Road Trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles | May 2014 - Disneyland Paris | September 2014 - Orlando - WDW's Saratoga Springs | December 2014 - Bruges | April 2015 - Japan

Old 02-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #155
wickesy
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're always a day...closer to our next Disney trip
I will be opening a sack full of cards and fighting off the advances of lots of lovely ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink1987 View Post
They look fantastic!!

But, that was our idea too - copycat :P

Lol :D

At least you will be able to spot the Brits onboard now!
sorry. I normally have the itinerary on the back, like the sort of thing you would get on the back of a band t-shirt at a concert, but I thought with all the sea days it wouldn't really work for this itinerary. I wasn't expecting it to be original anyway.

I currently live in London until I have enough DVC points to stay at Animal Kingdom Villas every day of the year

Sep '92, Apr '07 - Contemporary Resort ~ Apr '08 - Animal Kingdom Lodge ~ Aug '08 - Grand Californian ~ Mar '09 - Saratoga Springs ~ Mar '10 - DLP ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
Trip Reports: WDW April '07 ~ Canada August '07 ~ WDW April '08 ~ SF & Disneyland August '08 ~ WDW March '09 ~ Smokies August '09 ~ DLP March '10 ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
Old 02-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #156
Ladyshopper
Mouseketeer

Love love love the t-shirt!!

Is that mickey head on the shareable artwork, as I really like it? If not, can anyone point me in the right direction to get it please?
Ladyshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #157
wickesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
Love love love the t-shirt!!

Is that mickey head on the shareable artwork, as I really like it? If not, can anyone point me in the right direction to get it please?
It's not on the shareable artwork, I created it using a site called www.tagxedo.com. I've just uploaded it, with and without the line at the bottom, to Flickr so you can download the one you want from here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93175967@N02/

Enjoy!

Old 02-13-2013, 04:08 PM   #158
BigHugsForEeyore
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink1987
The WBTA prices are very good! £1,668 for 11C - 2 adults. That's cheaper then we have paid for this EBTA!
:O Is that the price you booked at today?! We booked the WBTA in an 11C for 2 adults with the OBB and our total was £801.50
Old 02-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #159
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickesy

sorry. I normally have the itinerary on the back, like the sort of thing you would get on the back of a band t-shirt at a concert, but I thought with all the sea days it wouldn't really work for this itinerary. I wasn't expecting it to be original anyway.
That's a good idea for the dates to be on the back

Old 02-13-2013, 04:13 PM   #160
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHugsForEeyore

:O Is that the price you booked at today?! We booked the WBTA in an 11C for 2 adults with the OBB and our total was £801.50
Oh I am so sorry I meant to put a dollar sign not a pound sign!!! Haha

Happy for you that you booked. We really want to do it but it just doesn't tie in with our anniversary dates and we do have our hearts set on Tokyo and DL Tokyo.....

Old 02-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #161
wickesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink1987 View Post
That's a good idea for the dates to be on the back
Yeah they come out really well. These are the two I've done before

I went for a t-shirt this time as the polo shirts are quite expensive.

Old 02-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #162
Ladyshopper
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much wickesy, thats very kind.

So many different t-shirts I want to make!
Ladyshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #163
wickesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
Thanks so much wickesy, thats very kind.

So many different t-shirts I want to make!
You're welcome.

Old 02-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #164
Kirbo
Runs with Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by twopeasonepod View Post
More incentive to join a mileage program!
Good point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaseyC View Post
I agree. We used miles for all of our flights this trip.

So, I took the plunge and booked one of the 7 night Southern Caribbean itineraries. Originally booked September but changed to October. The rates were not that bad and I've never been to any of the ports except San Juan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickesy View Post

EDIT: Actually I think credit for the logo on the back should go to Val shouldn't it?

Front

Back

Love this! Can I steal it? (I'm a bit serious. If you say no, I don't mind.)

Anyone know where the Wonder's list is for today's fares? I'm not seeing it . I see the other boats, but not the Wonder and I want to price out the Alaskan cruises.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:32 PM   #165
wickesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbo View Post
Love this! Can I steal it? (I'm a bit serious. If you say no, I don't mind.)
Steal away.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: