Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 09:19 AM   #2806
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Hugs for Sheila too...thinking of you today

Candace: Are you going to keep this little tidbit to yourself??

Jeanette: Pneumonia??? I hope she get something to help her out the poor thing. HRH looks so adorable and how sweet of Daddy, she will always remember that!

Running around here like a chicken with my head cut off, I am working today, but the school is calling me pretty much everyday to supply lunch supervisor. Which is great, I actually really like it, but it is now 10:18, just got out of the shower, have to be there at 10:45, go to work at 12:00 pm!!

Oh and i made time to ask our DU travel agent for a quote for tomorrow's release of Alaska in Aug 2014....

I am sure it will be sky high though...we will see.

Love to all

jen
Old 02-13-2013, 09:29 AM   #2807
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Hugs for Sheila too...thinking of you today

Candace: Are you going to keep this little tidbit to yourself??

Jeanette: Pneumonia??? I hope she get something to help her out the poor thing. HRH looks so adorable and how sweet of Daddy, she will always remember that!

Running around here like a chicken with my head cut off, I am working today, but the school is calling me pretty much everyday to supply lunch supervisor. Which is great, I actually really like it, but it is now 10:18, just got out of the shower, have to be there at 10:45, go to work at 12:00 pm!!

Oh and i made time to ask our DU travel agent for a quote for tomorrow's release of Alaska in Aug 2014....

Love to all

jen
My BFF knows that I wrote the letter, and
(she thinks I'm crazy and that no one is going to read it)
I will not be telling her what is going on.

It's hard for me to keep secrets!

...and Sheila

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-13-2013, 09:41 AM   #2808
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Good morning all!!! Nursing a very sick DD6 today My guess is pneumonia....ugh. Always something! But I wanted to let you all know HRH did FANTASTIC in her orchestra debut And all of us enjoyed it! In true Princess fashion...she was the only one to get a dozen roses from her Daddy at the end of the performance princess
Pas, Maddie does indeed look like a princess (that we know she is!), and having flowers given to her by Daddy... priceless!!

hope poor Kate feels better soon, she has the best nurse and mommy in the world!! to you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Well, got another email from asst. GM this morning...

He said that my letter really made him smile, and that he is glad that we are coming and that he is overseeing our reservations and that "our whole party will be well taken care of".

I'm excited. But, even if its just balloons in the room or something, that would be so cool!!!
Candace, how thoughtful to write to Disney on behalf of your Bff! It does sound promising, we will all be with you on that "edge of the seat" 'til your trip!!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:42 AM   #2809
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Love to all

jen
Wow Alaska!!!!

I got the bouquet at Target..of course I let Daddy take credit....

Hope you made it to work

Quote:

Wait until she feels Disney magic

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 02-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #2810
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Love to all

jen
jen, congrats on booking your trip to Boston! hope you all can meet up with Candace and her family...

An Alaskan cruise is definitely in my radar some day... you'll have to share the quotes with us.

have a good day jen!

TY Kook!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #2811
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Pas, Maddie does indeed look like a princess (that we know she is!), and having flowers given to her by Daddy... priceless!!

hope poor Kate feels better soon, she has the best nurse and mommy in the world!! to you all..
She doesn't want to miss her school party tomorrow...Dr. this afternoon. Nebulizer did help a bit...poor thing. She always gets the sickest

HRH said she's faking to stay home...sisterly love

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 02-13-2013, 10:03 AM   #2812
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
She doesn't want to miss her school party tomorrow...Dr. this afternoon. Nebulizer did help a bit...poor thing. She always gets the sickest

Hope Kate can make her party tomorrow... don't want to miss the fun (and candy... )

TY Kook!
Old 02-13-2013, 10:48 AM   #2813
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Sheila thinking of you today.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:51 AM   #2814
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Maddie congrats on your performance. I know you were the star!

Kate hope you are feeling better!

And Bree just cuzz you are so darn cute!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:42 PM   #2815
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Good morning all!!! Nursing a very sick DD6 today My guess is pneumonia....ugh. Always something! But I wanted to let you all know HRH did FANTASTIC in her orchestra debut And all of us enjoyed it! In true Princess fashion...she was the only one to get a dozen roses from her Daddy at the end of the performance
She is so pretty!! I love her glasses.

Quote:
OOOOHhhh.....I think I would

HRH looks adorable BTW!

Well, got another email from asst. GM this morning...

He said that my letter really made him smile, and that he is glad that we are coming and that he is overseeing our reservations and that "our whole party will be well taken care of".

I'm excited. But, even if its just balloons in the room or something, that would be so cool!!!
That is awesome!! It's good to know that even as big of a company as Disney is, they still can do things like this. Honestly, if I was one of the CMs involved it would make my day to be a part of planning a secret surprise like this for someone instead of dealing with grumpy people. I was telling my DH about it, and that I hope your friends get enough pixie dust sprinkled on them to make the fall in love with WDW. He just thought I was crazy. Then again, he thinks that way anyway when I use the common DIS acronyms.

Quote:

...and Sheila
Well, at least you don't have to keep it for long.
**waves a watch in front of your face to put you in a trance** Besides all you got back was the generic automatic response, right? **the smiley is your head**

Quote:

Poor thing. I totally forgot about Valentine's Day parties, since my boys are too old for that. I hope she's able to make it, at least long enough for the party.

Sheila, you are in my thoughts and prayers today. I wish I could take away the pain, I know your heart feels. Just know, that from where ever we all are, we are sending you support, hugs, and love.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 02-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #2816
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Sheila: I'm sorry for all the pain you've had to endure. You are in my thoughts today.

Candace: Very exciting. YC&BC staff has always gone above and beyond for us; they're top-notch, really. I'm sure it'll be something nice.

I_Heart:

Jen: So, a little Boston TR is in the works for your RC buddies, right right?

Wookie: with the FIL apologizing. I'd have had to check my ears if I heard my dad apologize to my mom for anything.

GG and Janet: Helloooooooooooo!

Melissa: Off to check out your TR in a few.

Jeanette: Awwww, HRH is flippin' ADORABLE! I, too, love those specs. Very snazzy. And absolutely the BEES' KNEES with daddy getting her flowers. (Well done, mommy! )

Poor Kate... I guess it's the time of year this goes around with kiddos? Does she suffer from asthma too? Hope the docs give her some good stuff, she's already got the best medical staff at her disposal at home.

~~-----------------------~~

Thanks for all the additional well-wishes for Miss M. Docs had her on a nebulizer yesterday in the office (we don't have one at home) and now a full round of meds at home. I kept her home today. She was well enough to give me a hard time about having to go to Target (already on the mend, yeah?) so she spent some time tidying up the living room when we got home. But then we baked dark chocolate Ghirardelli brownies topped with Valentine's sprinkles. My poor non-existent diet.

To anyone I've missed:
Old 02-13-2013, 03:29 PM   #2817
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Okay, my TR is pretty much done, so my focus is back here I'm going to try to catch up this evening.

Melissa

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 02-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #2818
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
[
Thanks for all the additional well-wishes for Miss M. Docs had her on a nebulizer yesterday in the office (we don't have one at home) and now a full round of meds at home. I kept her home today. She was well enough to give me a hard time about having to go to Target (already on the mend, yeah?) so she spent some time tidying up the living room when we got home. But then we baked dark chocolate Ghirardelli brownies topped with Valentine's sprinkles. My poor non-existent diet.

To anyone I've missed:
Helloooo Miss!!

Happy Miss M is feeling better

It's okay to have those yummy sounding brownies... you can work it out at your next torture session with Ron Weasley.

TY Kook!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:05 PM   #2819
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Wookie: with the FIL apologizing. I'd have had to check my ears if I heard my dad apologize to my mom for anything.

If he usually apologizes, it's a round about thing and not a flat out "I'm sorry." When I told my DH even he :fant:

Quote:

To anyone I've missed:
I'm glad she's feeling well enough to give you a hard time, but not that she did give you a hard time.

If the brownies had been milk chocolate I would want to be there. mmmm that sounds good. A warm brownies with ice cream, chocolate sauce, and whip cream.

omg ladies, I just read something and I was like :fant:
This last weekend was Sci-fi Con in Dallas and I was so sad we missed it. Well they just announced the first guest for Comic Con in May and it is William Shattner. :fant: I am like just-been-given-a-free-WDW-trip-excited. I've already told the DH we are getting the advanced VIP tickets, and I will get his autograph if not a picture made with him.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 02-14-2013, 05:13 AM   #2820
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Morning ladies....

I guess my family wanted to be part of the sick kids club too. I had to pick up Steven early from school yesterday, fever, headache and nauseous. It was a long night to say the least.

Once I get DD off to school I will finally sit down and try to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: