Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2013, 09:50 AM   #33
starshine514
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom of three View Post
I saw something yesterday that was alarming. I was standing near Goofys Sky School waiting for my 6 and 14 year old children. I small boy, maybe 4 years old came and sat about 5 feet away from me, he was crying, arms crossed and obviously bothered. I smiled and he looked right at me making eye contact. I couldn't tell if he was just throwing a tantrum or if he was legitimately in distress. I looked around and didn't see any adults. Umm....???? I didn't want to approach the boy and scare him so I to myself I would wait another few minutes and then tell the CM standing near the ride entrance. Just then a man got off the ride and met up with the little boy. It was his dad. He left the kid while he and another child went on the ride. Then proceeded to "scold" the child for not waiting at the exit like he was told. Kid was crying hard by this time, he was scared. I felt bad for him. Wth is wrong with people???
Wow. I couldn't imagine doing that! When it's just the 3 of us in the park, DD8 knows she's not going to get to ride Screamin' (which DD6 is too short to ride). Even at 8, I'm not really keen on letting her SR it, but I sure wouldn't leave my younger child sitting outside alone while I rode a ride.
Disneyland Trips -1983, 1986, May 2011 - Desert Inn & Suites, August 2011 - Super 8 on Katella, November 2011 - Desert Inn & Suites, December 2011 - Quality Inn on Manchester, January 2012 - Desert Inn & Suites, March 2012 - Desert Inn & Suites, May 2012 - Del Sol Inn, September 2012 - Del Sol Inn, November 2012 - Del Sol Inn, January 2013 - Ramada Maingate, February 2013 - Quality Inn on Manchester, April 2013 - Del Sol Inn, May 2013 - Hojo, August 2013 - Del Sol Inn, September 2013 - Desert Inn & Suites, November 2013 (one day trip!) - Welk Resort San Diego
Disney World Trips - July 1988, January 2010 - Sheraton Vistana Resort, November 2010 (work trip - no family along) - Coronado Springs Resort
starshine514 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: