Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #61
4greatboys
I will be proud to wear my lime green ribbon and will be on the lookout for others
I have 4 boys-fortunately for me the 2 littles smell pretty good ;-)
YaYa Sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAviator View Post
Actually I think that is exactly what they did to sit down and figure out the train wrecks, the basket cases, the annoying. I really don't see any other way to explain it. They certainly are the primary weirdos. But they are missing several, like who was the guy that used a rock as his "blackberry" and talked to it, and was losing it because he wasn't able to smoke

Shane! lol
He was an odd one.

4greatboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:23 PM   #62
deserrai
DIS Veteran

I'm in! Love Survivor! My favorite show.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2013, 06:26 PM   #63
deserrai
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGrandma View Post
Not many favorites, at least not for me.

Good to see Malcolm back, and I like Cochran. But Philip and Brandon?
Same here. Not sure how they can call most of these "favorites." Several of them are highly annoying. Maybe it is Fans vs. Highly Annoying Returning Players that everyone will want to see gone immediately and therefore, will be pulling for the fans.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:37 AM   #64
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

Can't wait to watch tonight! 2 hours right??
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #65
SideshowBob
Oil Can aficionado
Screams like a little girl
Doesn't like things that go "bump" in the night
Is a SUPERSTAR!HOT as Heckuba here right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkistevej View Post
Can't wait to watch tonight! 2 hours right??
Yep ... two hours!

"The Enemy's Gate is Down!"
SideshowBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #66
krcit
DIS Veteran

My friends niece is on the show. I'm so excited to see her!!

krcit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:53 AM   #67
SideshowBob
Oil Can aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by krcit View Post
My friends niece is on the show. I'm so excited to see her!!
Which player? That is cool!

Old 02-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #68
krcit
DIS Veteran

Allie!!! She's a beautiful girl. I can't wait. I was suppossed to go watch with her and her dad but I can't make it

krcit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:27 PM   #69
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

I really can't wait, gotta get my popcorn ready.
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:10 PM   #70
Amy
MamaGrumpy

And the question everyone wants to know: Will "Federal Agent" Philip be wearing those pink undies again?

June 1999 - Port Orleans (now POFQ) June 2001 - POFQ/HRH June 2003 - WL/HRH July 2004 - DL/Calif Adv June 2005 - WL/HRH Dec. 2005 - WL (DS band trip!) June 2007 - WL/HRH Nov./Dec. 2007 - Pop (band trip with both DS's!) Oct 2011 - Pop
Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #71
threeboysmom
I REALLY AM a Princess!!!
Hands off the crown! It's not for trade :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaSpray View Post
I hope I'm wrong, but wasn't Corinne the one who was so nasty to the people who she deemed to be beneath her? She was well educated, job, etc? Then at Ponderosa she didn't change at all, and was nasty to some of the other jury???

I hope I'm thinking of the wrong person.
Unfortunately, no. You have the right person. Fun times ahead...

Books Read: #1 My Year with Eleanor, #2 Trust Your Eyes, #3 Doctor Sleep, #4 Can Man Live Without God, #5 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, #6 The Woods, #7 When She Woke, #8 The Glass Castle, #9 The Rosie Project, #10 The Husband's Secret, #11 The Cuckoo's Calling, #12 Six Years, #13 Her Mother's Hope, #14 Perfect People, #15 The Last Original Wife, #16 Star Island, #17 Pursuit of Peace, #18 Room, #19 Innocence #20 New Year Island, #21 Me Before You, #22 Unbroken, #23 You Don't Want to Know, #24 Her Daughter's Dream, #25 The Leisure Seeker, #26 Rainshadow Road, #27 The Art of Hearing Heartbeats, #28 Little Bee, #29 The Art Forger, #30 One Plus One, #31 Double Whammy, #32 The Girl You Left Behind, #33 Orphan Train, #34 Big Little Lies, #35 The Good Girl, #36 The Girl with All the Gifts, #37 Outlander, #38 Lucid, #39 You, #40 Dragonfly in Amber

Currently reading: #41 Voyager

threeboysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:21 PM   #72
SideshowBob
Oil Can aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeboysmom View Post
Unfortunately, no. You have the right person. Fun times ahead...
You have a great memory! I thought that her comment in her bio on her hobby being "Shutting down small talk" was right on point for her. Oy.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #73
TheAviator
I don't always live dangerously, but when I do, I prefer to do it at Taco Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by deserrai View Post
Same here. Not sure how they can call most of these "favorites." Several of them are highly annoying. Maybe it is Fans vs. Highly Annoying Returning Players that everyone will want to see gone immediately and therefore, will be pulling for the fans.
Yep Its an odd collection because the super hottie, Andrea I think is her name is not annoying, but just gorgeous, not so sure about a "favorite" but whatever. At least there are several super hotties including her.

And how on earth could the chick with the shaved hair that was voted off first vote on her season be considered remotely a "favorite" I barely remembered her.

I'll watch, because I love the show, but this selection of "favorites" was very lame IMO. Other than Andrea
TheAviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #74
Seahunt
DIS Veteran

After reading this EW article I think Brandon will be going in already planning to play way too hard:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/23/su...-hantz-ussell/

This part of the article sounds like Uncle Russell might be just a little jealous, huh:

EW: Well, letís talk about a tough Hantz man. Russell was pretty harsh about your previous performance, both during the season and at the live reunion. Whatís your relationship like now?

BRANDON: UhhhhÖit actually was wonderful, until I got back together with my wife.

EW: Why is that?

BRANDON: Because when youíre lonely and sad, you want to be lonely and sad with someone else. And Iím being straight-up. I want him to see this. I want him to read this. Maybe it will hit him in his head. When something good happens for somebody and nothing good has happened for you, you get a little bit bitter. And I feel like thatís what it is right now. I feel like heís very sad and hurt and it kinda sucks because we had a really good time together when I wasnít with my wife, and I wanted that kind of relationship, even with my wife. So it shows that itís an ulterior motive from him to obviously have me as a friend, as a companion. Iím just there to help his pain go away, which I didnít do anything with him sexually so I donít see how that is a problem.
Seahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:47 PM   #75
TheAviator
I don't always live dangerously, but when I do, I prefer to do it at Taco Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahunt View Post
After reading this EW article I think Brandon will be going in already planning to play way too hard:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/23/su...-hantz-ussell/

This part of the article sounds like Uncle Russell might be just a little jealous, huh:

EW: Well, letís talk about a tough Hantz man. Russell was pretty harsh about your previous performance, both during the season and at the live reunion. Whatís your relationship like now?

BRANDON: UhhhhÖit actually was wonderful, until I got back together with my wife.

EW: Why is that?

BRANDON: Because when youíre lonely and sad, you want to be lonely and sad with someone else. And Iím being straight-up. I want him to see this. I want him to read this. Maybe it will hit him in his head. When something good happens for somebody and nothing good has happened for you, you get a little bit bitter. And I feel like thatís what it is right now. I feel like heís very sad and hurt and it kinda sucks because we had a really good time together when I wasnít with my wife, and I wanted that kind of relationship, even with my wife. So it shows that itís an ulterior motive from him to obviously have me as a friend, as a companion. Iím just there to help his pain go away, which I didnít do anything with him sexually so I donít see how that is a problem.
What? Brandon was talking about "i didn't do anything with him sexually" with Russell? What in the world is that all about? Why would he have to say he didn't do anything with him sexually? Wow, that is one scary family all the way around. Russell is a scary dude, Brandon was scary creepy. Am I misunderstanding this?
TheAviator is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: