Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2013, 04:50 AM   #211
eeyorefanuk
DIS Veteran

Rang and was told probably blip in system

eeyorefanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:13 AM   #212
Florida Mel
Ready to sail on Disney Magic with Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyorefanuk View Post
Unusual! maybe its all the updates taking place with new dates etc

Oct 2000 - 2 Weeks Villa Sunset lakes Jun 2002 - Disneyland Paris - Newport Bay Hotel Oct 2003 - 2 Weeks Villa Formosa Gardens Oct 2004 - 4 days Condo @ Clearwater 10 days villa @ Formosa Gardens Oct 2007 - 4 days Cocoa Beach & 12 days Villa Sunset Lakes July 2009 - St Augustine & WDW Yacht Club Feb 2010 - DLRP Newport Bay Hotel July 2010 - Our 1st Disney Cruise - Dover to Barcelona on Disney Magic August 2011 - Our 2nd Disney Cruise - 7 night Med on the Magic August 2012 - DLP 3 nights Dream Castle August 2013 - Jumped ship and we are Florida bound February 2014 - Back to WDW for mums BIG 60th September 2014 - WBTA and the BIG WEDDING - COMING UP
Florida Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-13-2013, 05:14 AM   #213
Florida Mel

Quote:
Wow just seen your countdowns, I'm jealous

Oct 2000 - 2 Weeks Villa Sunset lakes Jun 2002 - Disneyland Paris - Newport Bay Hotel Oct 2003 - 2 Weeks Villa Formosa Gardens Oct 2004 - 4 days Condo @ Clearwater 10 days villa @ Formosa Gardens Oct 2007 - 4 days Cocoa Beach & 12 days Villa Sunset Lakes July 2009 - St Augustine & WDW Yacht Club Feb 2010 - DLRP Newport Bay Hotel July 2010 - Our 1st Disney Cruise - Dover to Barcelona on Disney Magic August 2011 - Our 2nd Disney Cruise - 7 night Med on the Magic August 2012 - DLP 3 nights Dream Castle August 2013 - Jumped ship and we are Florida bound February 2014 - Back to WDW for mums BIG 60th September 2014 - WBTA and the BIG WEDDING - COMING UP
Old 02-13-2013, 11:00 AM   #214
eeyorefanuk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Mel View Post
Wow just seen your countdowns, I'm jealous
Don't be jealous, all old, don't want to delete

Have got one cruise booked though

Does your daughter still have the teddy she left on the cruise? Dh says hi

eeyorefanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:48 PM   #215
Florida Mel

Quote:

Oh no that made me laugh, hate deleting mine too

Yes she does, he's been to London and Disneyland Paris since his last rescue mission It seems ages ago now

Sad ill be missing this cruise and can't see anything that fits next year either 2 trips to WDW though so not too bad lol

Say a big hi to DH from me, I remember my panic call to him so well

Old 02-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #216
Florida Mel

Quote:

Hey just noticed your not in my roll call list on the front page, is it just the 2 of you cruising? I'll update it

Old 02-28-2013, 05:12 AM   #217
Florida Mel

Lightbulb Where is everyone?

Hi everyone, it's very quiet over here

Don't forget you have a Pre-Cruise meet to organise in Barcelona, the Cocktail Tasting Session and Onboard Dis meet

I've just booked the WBTA in 2014 so I will get to sail on the Magic again

I'll pop back again soon, hopefully there will be things being planned and lots of natter to read Bye for now

Old 02-28-2013, 07:22 AM   #218
debsters41
DIS Veteran

Ok, I volunteer to do the pre cruise meet organization. I just need someone to tell me how to do that?? Seriously though, I have no clue what to do.

Also, I have no problem arranging things like the tasting, or palo brunch. What I do need, however, is a NOT '800' type number to call DCL. Can someone get that for me?? All I can find is a free phone number. I need a direct number.

Please! Help me help!

debsters41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #219
Florida Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsters41 View Post
Ok, I volunteer to do the pre cruise meet organization. I just need someone to tell me how to do that?? Seriously though, I have no clue what to do.

Also, I have no problem arranging things like the tasting, or palo brunch. What I do need, however, is a NOT '800' type number to call DCL. Can someone get that for me?? All I can find is a free phone number. I need a direct number.

Please! Help me help!
Just PMd you with some details that helped me last time

Old 03-08-2013, 04:49 AM   #220
debsters41
DIS Veteran

Hello cruisemates!

I thought I would send word over here that I am volunteering to set up a private mixology or other tasting for our group if others are interested. So far there are 3 (us, lol). Also, I think a limit for private Palo Brunch is 14. If anyone is interested just let me know!

Has anyone seen signs of spring yet? I haven't seen a sunny day for nearly two weeks unusual for around here. I have a day off on Sunday and I am looking forward to getting some spring cleaning done!

Old 03-09-2013, 02:09 PM   #221
MrSanderz27
Mouseketeer

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone! DW and I will be sailing on this cruise!

Looking forward to a great trip!
MrSanderz27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #222
MissMorningStar
Mouseketeer

Welcome MrSanderz to you and your wife. Check out page 1 for details of our roll call, group meets and our facebook page :-)

Debbie, Paul and I would partake in the Palo Brunch if it were later in the week (need to give my daughter time to settle into ship life and hopefully make some friends before we leave her to fend for her own lunch!)
The Fantasy Western Caribbean Halloween Cruise 2014
The Magic Dover to Barcelona August 3-10, 2015
MissMorningStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:47 PM   #223
debsters41
DIS Veteran

Hello everyone!

I have been in touch with a so far rather unhelpful DCL events representative who has informed me that the only way anything can be arranged for Palo is for everyone to book on their own when the booking window opens for them. How silly is that?? We all know of the private room available.... anyway.

The mixology class is a possibility if we can get 25. The representative will want stateroom numbers and names 30 days out for that, and there is a 20$ charge.

That is why I wanted a telephone number, because I would have questioned the brunch policy.

Anyone care to advise how to proceed???

On another totally unrelated note... Time to get the creative juices flowing on a cruise name.... Way back when someone mentioned a last flamenco in the med....

I was also thinking along the lines of it being the last cruise in the med for the magic in the med.... or something along the lines of magical med marauders. (gotta love spell check). I happen to know that the British are absolutely fabulous with names (most of my favourite books were written by Brits) and so I was wondering if anyone else could think of something.

Let me know your thoughts! Happy Ides of March!

Old 03-26-2013, 06:05 AM   #224
ThePicketts
Mouseketeer

Sorry I've been quiet. I think crew members are going to outnumber cruisers 2-1 on our cruise. :-)
In two weeks I will be in Roma doing a tour for a small college. It looks so much warmer there than here in England! I can't wait to thaw out!!!

Anyone in the Manchester area purchase their plane tickets yet? If so, what's the best deal so far?
ThePicketts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:02 AM   #225
WildernessMickey
Mouseketeer

Two more joining you!

My DH and I will be joining you! We booked a long time ago at a good rate, but I waited quite a while before booking airfare. I finally found a fare that I was comfortable with, so I am certain that we are going now. We are actually going to spend some time in Ireland post trip! The three legs cost less than round trip to Barcelona, so we are going for it!

We fly in Friday morning so that we won't take any chances on a delayed flight.

If anyone is interested, we have a late flight on our debarkation day, Sept 7, so we have signed up for a small group tour to see the city of Barcelona. The tour picks you up at the cruise port (8:30 am), stores your luggage, takes you on a four hour tour of the highlights of the city, and then drops you off at a hotel or the airport. Since we have to pay for transportation anyway, I thought this was a good deal, plus it solves the problem of what to do with our luggage.

We are only two, and we need at least four (up to a max of twelve) to make the trip a go. If anyone is interested, go to www.BarcelonaDayTours.com and look at the Barcelona City Tour for more information. The cost is 59 Euros, and if you sign up they will put us together based on tour, date, and cruise ship.

Looking forward to a great trip. I have never been to Italy and EVERYONE I know who has been just loved it. Never sailed on the Magic either.

WildernessMickey is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: