Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
resiii
Earning My Ears

How to have 6 people stay at Disney?

Hi

This year my GF and I would like to take our combined families to WDW and we have a little problem. I have two boys (14 and 18) and she has a girl (19) and a boy (13). We are trying to figure out the best way to fit everyone in hopefully 2 rooms or some kind of suite (cost may make this prohibitive).

My boys and I have been to disney every year but this will be her family's first trip so I want to stay on-site so they experience all the magic but I'm not sure what resort and/or room type would work best for us. I know I could just get two rooms, one per family, but I would rather not do that unless I have no other option.

Everyone gets along so that's not the issue however mixing girls and boys of different families in a room together doesn't seem like a good plan.

Any suggestions?
May 2007 - POP - Mom's First Time
Sept 2007 - POP / SSR - Free DDP Free Upgrade Aug/Sept 2008 - ASMus / POP - Free DDP #3 - First Split Stay
Aug 2009 - POP - Needed recovery - Free DDP #4 Aug 2010 - POP - Home in Time for Bad News - Aug 2011 - ASSport - Short but Sweet
Aug 2012 - ASSport & Celebration Hospital
resiii is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: