Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2013, 02:10 AM   #1
Rigby
Earning My Ears

Best Limo Service to Port Canaveral?

Looking to maybe book a limo or a private car service for our family of 6 (2 small kids) for our feb 2014 fantasy cruise. Will be flying in and spending the night before sailing at the residence inn. Any suggestions?

Less than one year now!
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:19 AM   #2
ARLENE1
Earning My Ears

We used "HAPPY LIMO" and were very satisfied with them. The driver was courteous and the prices were good. They arrived on time and we had a smooth ride to the port. Check them out on line. Passporter website recommends them as well.
ARLENE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2013, 02:32 AM   #3
LimoFam5
DIS Veteran

Location: Los Alamitos (Rossmoor), but most of the time we are at Disneyland.

I have always used Happy Limo and the service has never been bad. They offer a free grocery stop one way... Which is nice. However this time around we will be using La Dolce Vita Luxury Limo. I did some comparison shopping on price and if you do the same you will find that Happy Limo is very overpriced even with the mouse savers discount. La Dolce Vita has good prices, the staff is so friendly and professional so far and they offer free car seats and are giving us two grocery stops one on the way to PC and one on the way back from PC to the hotel. This is great it means on the way over we can grab some wine and baby food that I now don't have to pack and on the way back we can do shopping for our week long stay at AK Kidani..
Call around or call La Dolce I think u may be happier not going with Happy Limo.

By the way the wine isn't for the baby.... It kinda sounds wrong up there... Lol
LimoFam5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #4
Rigby
Earning My Ears

Thanks! I'll look into both of those companies.
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:17 AM   #5
WaltD4Me
PS...I tried asking for water cups once
I am actually a princess

Anyone have any thoughts on Sunshine Limo? I've been looking around and have heard some good things about Sunshine and their prices seem good. We are a large group (11) and need transportation from the airport to Disney and then from Disney to the port on the day of the cruise.
Lisa 1980 Poly, 92' Grand Floridian, Oct 98 Teddy & Doll Convention, Dec 2004 POFQ, May 05 40th Birthday!, May 06 OKW 41st Birthday! May 07 OKW 42nd Birthday! Feb 08 Pirate & Princess Party! Oct. 08 at OKW! 1st Solo Trip May 09! / November 2010 at OKW, 2013 at WDW and Crusing on the Dream
WaltD4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:40 AM   #6
mom2jcg
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltD4Me
Anyone have any thoughts on Sunshine Limo? I've been looking around and have heard some good things about Sunshine and their prices seem good. We are a large group (11) and need transportation from the airport to Disney and then from Disney to the port on the day of the cruise.
LOVE Sunshine! That's who we use because of bad experience with Happy. So nice, so professional. No problems booking exactly what I wanted. Don't know when you're going, but they have a special where if you like them on Facebook and post a picture of yourself with their driver and/or car, they will refund you 20%! Only good for certain dates, though. Unfortunately for me, I don't do FB
mom2jcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:12 PM   #7
LimoFam5
DIS Veteran

Location: Los Alamitos (Rossmoor), but most of the time we are at Disneyland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltD4Me
We r traveling with a group of 10 in October and I compared sunshine limos with la dolce vita and la dolce was better priced and offered more freebees. They offer a 12 passenger or 14 passenger van with separate trailer for luggage. They also offer a stretch hummer with the same attached trailer option for luggage. We went for hummer option.
They also offer grocery stops for free...
I compared about 10 or more limo company's.. What they offered, friendliness and price and Sunshine was one of them.
LimoFam5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #8
Pooh93
Proud mom of 2 dd's
We are a pickle kind of family
I try to be a cheerful grouch!

Have always used Tiffany Towncar and had great service. Good luck with whomever you pick!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: