Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #8
AngiTN
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatKevinSmith View Post
This is my spreadsheet. Glad it worked for most of you. I was told over on Lines that this was posted here.

To answer a few questions:

You need Microsoft Excel. Whether it be for a PC or a Mac. I've used it successfully on both. OpenOffice and GoogleDocs don't correctly read all of the complex formulas.

It doesn't include Refillable Mugs. If you are still going to buy those, add the cost of however many mugs you plan to buy to your OOP and TiW costs to get apples to apples.

There is no option for peak season. If you go during what Disney considers "peak season" your costs will probably be 7-10% higher. Disney charges more that time of year. Way too much work to add that to the spreadsheet and would make it way more confusing.

I have heard from a lot of people that if you are trying to download or signup with Internet Explorer an it doesn't work, that Google Chrome or Safari or Firefox all work fine. Try one of those browsers.

Anything else, just ask and I will try to check this.
Wanted to take a moment to thank you for all the work that is involved in this. It's a great tool. As good as any short of sitting down with menus and a calculator and noting each and every item you plan to order. I especially like and will utilize the page that shows you which meals cost the most and which the least, so I know which to use for DP and which to pay OOP.
AngiTN is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: