Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #796
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,515

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Drill Sgt View Post
I want this for a magnet. Can you please have it say Happy Birthday Cliff (a.k.a. Dad & Papa)! Then on the bottom please put March 20, 2013
Here is your request.

__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:59 PM   #797
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,515

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
Many thanks for this. This looks amazing.

Corinna
You're very welcome, Corinna.
Glad to help.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-10-2013, 03:15 PM   #798
jaydensmommy23
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 18

magnets

HI!! I would love to request the following magnets. also, do you make any kind with cheer Minnie? if so can you add name Makenzie?

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps69e2bc0c.png (the Elleard Family)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps083fa547.png (Our First Mother/Daughter cruise May 25, 2013)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps41a1eefb.png (mother/Daughter Cruise on left ear, Fantasy 2013 on rt ear)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psf66ab9fe.png (Princess Makenzie)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7e6667d3.png

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps51976cfb.png (The Elleard Family, First cruise 2013)

Thank you SO very much!!!
jaydensmommy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #799
stephhtigger
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 48

they look great thanks

if it wouldnt be too much could i get the disney fantasy in the right ear of the mickey head.

thanks so much.
And i think i would like the black border on the ship one, and if you could write "Our Family Fantasy Cruise" without the quotes in the border that would be great,

thanks again for your time, our shirts are going to look great
thanks Stephanie
stephhtigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:45 PM   #800
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,515

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephhtigger
if it wouldnt be too much could i get the disney fantasy in the right ear of the mickey head.

thanks so much.
And i think i would like the black border on the ship one, and if you could write "Our Family Fantasy Cruise" without the quotes in the border that would be great,

thanks again for your time, our shirts are going to look great
thanks Stephanie

I will remake the keep calm mickey head and add a border for you. Not a problem.
__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 02-10-2013 at 04:55 PM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #801
stephhtigger
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 48

That would be so great thanks Eva
Stephanie
stephhtigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #802
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,515

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephhtigger View Post
if it wouldnt be too much could i get the disney fantasy in the right ear of the mickey head.

thanks so much.
And i think i would like the black border on the ship one, and if you could write "Our Family Fantasy Cruise" without the quotes in the border that would be great,

thanks again for your time, our shirts are going to look great
thanks Stephanie















__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 02-10-2013 at 06:41 PM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:12 PM   #803
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,515

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydensmommy23 View Post
HI!! I would love to request the following magnets. also, do you make any kind with cheer Minnie? if so can you add name Makenzie?

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps69e2bc0c.png (the Elleard Family)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps083fa547.png (Our First Mother/Daughter cruise May 25, 2013)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps41a1eefb.png (mother/Daughter Cruise on left ear, Fantasy 2013 on rt ear)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psf66ab9fe.png (Princess Makenzie)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7e6667d3.png

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps51976cfb.png (The Elleard Family, First cruise 2013)

Thank you SO very much!!!
Here are your requests.











__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:25 PM   #804
stephhtigger
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 48

Those are perfect thanks so much i love them
stephhtigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:28 PM   #805
Lauriejl2
Mouseketeer
 
Lauriejl2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 116

I hope I am requesting this the right way--Im very new to this!


I do like the raponzile (tangled) princess

can I have the name Princess Charlotte on it and maybe the number 3


sorry if I requested this wrongly lol-- I tried to copy the link with thumb img but dis boards wont let me post it--
Lauriejl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #806
REM10134
Earning My Ears
 
REM10134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 17

Hi Eva,
Thanks for doing this. THese are great!

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...31673033564734 "McCormick Fantasy Cruise" at top. "March 23-30, 2013" at bottom

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=1 "Noah"

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=3&o=16 "Ray & Beth" left ear. "Fantasy" right ear.

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=7 "Princess Tabetha"

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=8 "Roll" left ear and "Tide" in right ear

Thank You!
REM10134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #807
spetravick
Earning My Ears
 
spetravick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 13

magnets for a newbie

Hi Eva,

I wanted to request some DISigns for magnets, but when I try to send you the links, I keep getting an error message saying I'm not allowed to post hyperlinks until I have over 10 posts (I'm new to DIS and have only posted once)... is there another way I can get my request to you?

I even tried PM (which I know is against your rules, but I was desperate), but that wouldn't work either... Ugh!!

Thanks,
Stacey
spetravick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #808
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,515

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriejl2 View Post
I hope I am requesting this the right way--Im very new to this!


I do like the raponzile (tangled) princess

can I have the name Princess Charlotte on it and maybe the number 3


sorry if I requested this wrongly lol-- I tried to copy the link with thumb img but dis boards wont let me post it--
What's maybe the number 3?


Quote:
Originally Posted by spetravick View Post
Hi Eva,

I wanted to request some DISigns for magnets, but when I try to send you the links, I keep getting an error message saying I'm not allowed to post hyperlinks until I have over 10 posts (I'm new to DIS and have only posted once)... is there another way I can get my request to you?

I even tried PM (which I know is against your rules, but I was desperate), but that wouldn't work either... Ugh!!

Thanks,
Stacey
Hi, Stacey:

If you can't post a link. Please give me clear description of the design you want.
Name, Date, Ship Name, Character and EXACT wording you would like on a design.

Eva
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #809
spetravick
Earning My Ears
 
spetravick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 13

Hi Eva,

OK, these were the ones I was looking for:

The Disney Wonder (first DISign with Mickey and Minnie)
The Petravick Family
April 8 - 13, 2013

In the "Other Mickey Heads" folder, image is called PirateHat1.
Name: Colin

In the "Other Mickey Heads" folder, "Future Mr. Right"
Name: Colin

In the Designer Princesses folder, the Belle picture.
Name: Grace

Thanks so much Eva!
~Stacey
spetravick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #810
ruadisneyfan2
DIS Veteran
 
ruadisneyfan2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 11,534

Hi Eva,
I just noticed that Mediterranean is spelled with an extra 'r' near the end.

I was going to try to fix it but I'm afraid it won't look like the rest.

Thanks. No hurry!

__________________

ruadisneyfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: