DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2013, 07:17 AM   #1
blondietink
DIS Veteran

Success booking Aulani!

Just booked at the 7 month window 8 am online! No problems, got a 1 bedroom oceanview. I checked all different varities of accommodations and everything seemed to be available. I'll call member services and put in a request later today .... we want a high floor! Actually I had been checking for early September all week and everything has been available at the 7 month window and beyond, even late at night. I just wish there was a "printer friendly" way to print off the confirmation page on the website. 4 pages of waste that could have been printed on one page.

So, all you who are hoping to get Aulani in September I think you will find success!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:38 AM   #2
HarperAnnesNana
Earning My Ears

Congratulations! Hope I have success for late December. Have a great trip. Post pics when you get back.
HarperAnnesNana is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-08-2013, 09:05 AM   #3
Anal Annie
....at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't stop it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondietink View Post
Just booked at the 7 month window 8 am online! No problems, got a 1 bedroom oceanview. I checked all different varities of accommodations and everything seemed to be available. I'll call member services and put in a request later today .... we want a high floor! Actually I had been checking for early September all week and everything has been available at the 7 month window and beyond, even late at night. I just wish there was a "printer friendly" way to print off the confirmation page on the website. 4 pages of waste that could have been printed on one page.

So, all you who are hoping to get Aulani in September I think you will find success!
Congratulations! I just went through this 7 month stress in early January for our trip in August!! Perhaps September may be more open because of school starting back in late August / early September?!

(PS - I just printed out my email confirmation that I eventually got.)

My first ever trip report - Disneyland Paris and our DCL Med cruise: http://thewhitehouseblog.weebly.com/ (Still a work in progress.)
Jan 2014 - 5 n @ AKV Jambo House / Aug 2013 - 9 nights @ SSR / Aug 2012 - 9 n @ Boardwalk Villas and HRH / Mar-Apr 2012 6 n @ Bay Lake / August 2011 Disneyland Paris and DCL MED cruise / August 2010 Disney's DVC resort at Hilton Head Island, SC / March 2010 Kidani Village at AKV / August '09 BCV & Vero Beach / May '09 SSR / July '08 AKV & B2B Cruises on The Wonder/ January '08 VWL / August '07 OKW / July '06 Offsite - Waikiki, Kona & Ka'anapali, Hawaii / July '05 Disneyland & Disney Magic West Coast Cruise to the Mexican Riviera / Summer '04 CSR / May '03 Offsite - St. John, USVI / Summer '02 AKL & O.C., MD

[url=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/]
Anal Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #4
Rest&Relax
Ears at Rest

Quote:

Congratulations! DH & I will be there in September also. We plan on arriving on the 8th and leaving on the 18th. How long are planning on staying? Looking forward to a very relaxing stay.
Rest&Relax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
blondietink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest&Relax View Post
Congratulations! DH & I will be there in September also. We plan on arriving on the 8th and leaving on the 18th. How long are planning on staying? Looking forward to a very relaxing stay.
Wel be there starting the 8th and leaving the 15th to go to Maui for 10 days. There are 4 of us! See you there!!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 04:05 PM   #6
Rest&Relax
Ears at Rest

Quote:
Wel be there starting the 8th and leaving the 15th to go to Maui for 10 days. There are 4 of us! See you there!!!!
Arriving on the same day!! This will be our second trip. We will be the ones lounging around and just taking it easy. You can probable catch us at the campfire during storytelling. We really enjoyed it, even after hearing the same story a few times. See you in September!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #7
blondietink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest&Relax View Post
Arriving on the same day!! This will be our second trip. We will be the ones lounging around and just taking it easy. You can probable catch us at the campfire during storytelling. We really enjoyed it, even after hearing the same story a few times. See you in September!!!
We are going to stay in Waikiki Beach for a few days before moving over to Aulani.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #8
Bumblebee3
Earning My Ears

Hi! We'll also be there at that time, arriving on the 1st and leaving on the 15th. We also had no problems booking our 2 bdrm ocean view room. So excited!!
Bumblebee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #9
blondietink
DIS Veteran

Wow! 3 families so far from the Disboards at Aulani at the same time. Maybe when it gets closer we could set up a time/place to meet and say hello.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #10
AJaquins
Mouseketeer

We'll be there also September 11th thru the 18th in a studio.
AJaquins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #11
Rest&Relax
Ears at Rest

Great, sounds like a party! Aulani is wonderful. Everyone will have a great time.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: