Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
calikathy4
Earning My Ears

Does the slow season exist anymore?

I'm a so cal deluxe passholder. My family and I love Disneyland. I try to take my kids as much as I can. We were really looking forward to the "old days" when you could go in Jan/Feb and have low crowds. Since Carsland opened in DCA it seems like there isn't really a slow season anymore. Am I wrong? I check the crowd levels on a few apps I have on my iPhone and even on a weekday they are usually at 80% plus. The days we have gone this past month have all been moderately busy to very busy. Just wondering everyone's thoughts, experiences and suggestions.

There are days where we may have gone, but the app said 89% or something so we decided not to. Wondering if these apps are accurate, if there are better days to go, etc. We are passholders again, but just moved back to CA after being out of state for 5 years so I know things have changed. My crowd level gauge is always how long I have to wait for Winnie the Pooh, which my 4 year old loves. If I have to wait longer than 5 minutes, the park is reasonably crowded as it used to be you could walk on to that ride anytime in Jan/Feb.

My disclaimer: I understand we are very spoiled to live so close to Disneyland and the fact that we can take advantage of the park as much as we do. We truly wish everyone could experience the magic as often as we can.
calikathy4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: