Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 04:11 PM   #106
Smiley2411
Earning My Ears
 
Smiley2411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksucats View Post
I need to talk to my wife one last time tonight. I think we are going to try for a port upgrade rather than FE. I think it will be messy to try to do both.
Let us know! You were one of the original one's on the board, well actually you started it...won't be a problem to add
__________________


Smiley2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:40 PM   #107
ksucats
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley2411

Let us know! You were one of the original one's on the board, well actually you started it...won't be a problem to add
We are in. Two adults & 9 year old boy & 11 year old girl. Kids lived the last time we participated and decided it was worth more than an upgrade. = room 1078
__________________
cheern' for Disney!

Last edited by ksucats; 02-09-2013 at 02:39 PM.
ksucats is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #108
Smiley2411
Earning My Ears
 
Smiley2411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksucats View Post
We are in. Two adults & 9 year old boy & 11 year old girl. Kids lived the last time we participated and decided it was worth more than an upgrade.
Yay!! So, I guess we can say our FE is officially CLOSED!!!
18 Staterooms=36 adults + 37 Kiddos


I believe our "secretary" is on vacay in Belize and said she would get all information to us when she gets back

I know not all listed staterooms, so we will have to be sure and get that information to her. Then I guess she'll get all info to us where it all matches.

Can you tell I have been bored out of my mind this last week at home with the flu?
Ready to be cruising!!
Happy FE shopping or making!!!
__________________


Smiley2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #109
hwilliams5
Earning My Ears
 
hwilliams5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 29

official FE count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley2411 View Post
Yay!! So, I guess we can say our FE is officially CLOSED!!!
18 Staterooms=36 adults + 37 Kiddos


I believe our "secretary" is on vacay in Belize and said she would get all information to us when she gets back

I know not all listed staterooms, so we will have to be sure and get that information to her. Then I guess she'll get all info to us where it all matches.

Can you tell I have been bored out of my mind this last week at home with the flu?
Ready to be cruising!!
Happy FE shopping or making!!!
Smiley: Did you count "CSSS3139" as 2 staterooms for your grand total of 18? I'm starting to do some shopping too and I show 18 total if I divide this group into 2 rooms. Thanks so much for your help!!!
hwilliams5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #110
Smiley2411
Earning My Ears
 
Smiley2411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwilliams5 View Post
Smiley: Did you count "CSSS3139" as 2 staterooms for your grand total of 18? I'm starting to do some shopping too and I show 18 total if I divide this group into 2 rooms. Thanks so much for your help!!!
I did also note there are 3 adults in the one room. So, as for me I am doing each a family gift, but this particular room I will do 2 family gifts because the Grandparent set and then an aunt. I hope this makes since?!?!

Yippee
__________________


Smiley2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:08 PM   #111
hwilliams5
Earning My Ears
 
hwilliams5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 29

Perfect, I was going to do the same for that family as well! Thanks for your help
__________________
Me, The Captain (DH), The Pirate (DS), and The Princess (DD)
hwilliams5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:20 AM   #112
csss31399
Mouseketeer
 
csss31399's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 164

Thanks, guys! I have tried to do my research, but just to confirm, we buy for 36 families (give or take a two pending final count)?
csss31399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #113
Smiley2411
Earning My Ears
 
Smiley2411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by csss31399 View Post
Thanks, guys! I have tried to do my research, but just to confirm, we buy for 36 families (give or take a two pending final count)?
Going to try to dissect this...There are a total of 18 Staterooms equalling 36 adults and 37 kiddos. In one of the staterooms there are what I would consider two families because of a set of grandparents and an aunt (your 2nd stateroom, I think). So, if we are getting technical there are a total of "19 families" although we only have 18 staterooms. With this being said, some might be choosing to do a "family" gift and would not want to not give the stateroom with 3 adults (2 families) 2 family gifts.

Does this help?

It will be easier once we get the spreadsheet with all information listed.
Let me know.

More excited than I ever imagined. I found the thread with our Navigator!!!
__________________


Smiley2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #114
BabyPotatoHead
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 43

Do you have a link to share?

More excited than I ever imagined. I found the thread with our Navigator!!![/QUOTE]
BabyPotatoHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #115
BrittanyGuest
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Broken Arrow, ok
Posts: 16

Oh my! You are right!
We are going on the March 15th cruise. So sorry for the confusion!
Enjoy your trip!
BrittanyGuest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:07 PM   #116
davocabo
Earning My Ears
 
davocabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MO
Posts: 54

Navigators for 4 night Galveston

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0511:thumbsup2

Lets Cruise!!!
__________________
Disneyland 1 - 2x a year from 1967- 1980, '86
WDW '99, '04, '08
Disney Magic Spring Break Cruise March 2013


davocabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #117
csss31399
Mouseketeer
 
csss31399's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 164



Don't want to confuse everyone even more, but thought I should clarify...we have three cabins, but only two will participate in the FE exchange. Grandma and Grandpa have their own cabin, and they won't even know what a FE is. I appreciate you all thinking of them, but I'll grab them a couple of surprises so they won't feel left out.


So the participating cabins from my bunch are:

2586: Aunt Diane, Stacey, Cyler (age 8)

2588: Chris, Cooper (age 10), Chapman (age 11)

I'm excited. Lots to plan in the next 37 days!!
csss31399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #118
Smiley2411
Earning My Ears
 
Smiley2411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by csss31399 View Post

Don't want to confuse everyone even more, but thought I should clarify...we have three cabins, but only two will participate in the FE exchange. Grandma and Grandpa have their own cabin, and they won't even know what a FE is. I appreciate you all thinking of them, but I'll grab them a couple of surprises so they won't feel left out.


So the participating cabins from my bunch are:

2586: Aunt Diane, Stacey, Cyler (age 8)

2588: Chris, Cooper (age 10), Chapman (age 11)

I'm excited. Lots to plan in the next 37 days!!
Too, funny!!
So still 18 staterooms, but really only 34 adults and 37 kiddos. It will be easier when it is on the spreadsheet

Thanks for clarification!!! Who knew it could be so confusing
__________________


Smiley2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #119
CajunMomof3
DIS Veteran
 
CajunMomof3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Where the Army sends us!
Posts: 2,721

I may have missed it, but is there a Dissers meet scheduled?
__________________
Pop Century (11/07), All-Star Movies (10/08), Port Orleans- Riverside (6/09), Coronado Springs (10/09), Boardwalk Villas (11/10), Boardwalk Inn (4/11), Port Orleans- Riverside/Polynesian (10/11), Grand Floridian (3/12), DisneyLand Hotel (12/12), Disney Magic (3/13), ** AP**Wilderness Lodge (7/13), POR (7/13), POFQ (8/13), SOG (8/13)
CajunMomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #120
Smiley2411
Earning My Ears
 
Smiley2411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by davocabo View Post
Thanks for posting it
__________________


Smiley2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.