Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #766
GoofyFan1515
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
I'm sure Mary Ellen will give you an official one too but we are thrilled to have you here. We had a blast.
Thanks for the welcome Cynthia! I'm glad I finally found your TR! Enjoying reading along so far.......lots of fun going on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
I will give you a welcome too!!!

I'm tagging along here and glad to be a part of the party.
Wow Pat, you find a lot of TRs to hang out! And no, I'm not stalking you!!!

Good to see you adding to this TR also! Some really good pictures and it looks like you ladies were having a great time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
GoofyFan! Thanks for joining in! Glad to have you along for the fun!
Thanks Mary Ellen! It looks like hanging out here is going to be a lot of fun!

Love the latest updates, and you had some wonderful castle and fireworks pictures! I agree that the colors in the one are very interesting! I don't think I would have even noticed your hat fetish if you hadn't mentioned it.

And you did a great job on some of the "dark" pictures in the HM. Even moving and low light you managed to get some very clear pictures!
GoofyFan1515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:39 PM   #767
Moira222
Can't get enough of the Magic & Pixie Dust!

[QUOTE=MEK;47388827] Say Hello to April, May, and June………….

You ladies look awesome in your duck costumes.
What a great idea Cynthia!!!

and this couple below do have rocking costumes!!

you all got such amazing photos! Cynthia hands down the headless horseman came out great~

the people in the windows are freaky!!! do you think they were props or real people? I remember that there is a lounge suite above some of the shops on Main St for Walt and his family/friends. I don't remember over which stores though. interesting.

LOVELOVE these pictures! Has me so excited to see the Halloween party next fall!!
Moira222 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #768
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness, that hat would have driven me crazy too! I mean I know it's a halloween party but people should know that in situations like this, your costume won't be ruined if you take off your hat for a few minutes. Geeeeeeze.

Still, your fireworks/castle photos were great!

The lady in front of the Haunted Mansion, does she have like a script? Or does she just talk to people as they pass? She looks like she'd be funny.

Completed Trip Reports:
December 2011 * July/August 2012 * May/June 2013
marDgreen88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #769
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

I'm glad you got good pictures of the KISS guys, they were a riot! I don't even remember that hat being there, maybe I'll see it when I do my update too

I was SO bummed they didn't have the meat waffle sandwiches at dinner time, that seems a miss on their part but I did love my Taco Salad. I just remember being starving by then!
eandesmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #770
Misskitty3
DIS Veteran

Witch hat nor not, your fireworks and castle pictures are fantastic!

Disneyland: June '13 - Hojo's.....May '12 - BWPPI..... May ’09 - Hojo’s….Oct ‘07 – Grand Californian….Nov ‘06 – Paradise Pier.…June ’04 – Disneyland Hotel.…June ‘96 Anaheim Hilton…. July ‘95 - Carousel Inn….Aug ’92 – Carousel Inn…July ’90 - Embassy Suites…July ’89 - Anaheim Hilton…May ’88 - Penny Sleeper…May ’87 - Penny Sleeper…April ’77 (?)…June ’76 - Disneyland Hotel….June ‘73 First trip ever to Disneyland!!!

WDW: July ’94 - Marriott Orlando World Center.…April ’94 - Marriott Orlando World Center….July ’86 - Marriott Orlando World Center….April ’86 - Marriott Orlando World Center
Misskitty3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #771
MEK
DIS Veteran

Hi all. Not sure when I will get a chance to respond individually to the most recent posts. I am at my parents until at least tomorrow and there is no Internet here. It's just too hard to respond on my phone. My mom hurt her neck/back and won't go to ED. So frustrating. So I guess I'll edit more pics while she's sleeping. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #772
GoofyFan1515
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi all. Not sure when I will get a chance to respond individually to the most recent posts. I am at my parents until at least tomorrow and there is no Internet here. It's just too hard to respond on my phone. My mom hurt her neck/back and won't go to ED. So frustrating. So I guess I'll edit more pics while she's sleeping. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.
Sorry to hear about your Mom Mary Ellen! Thoughts and prayers that she will heal quickly!
GoofyFan1515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:31 AM   #773
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Mary Ellen, I hope your mom feels better soon!

I am in awe of your castle pics! I think that both the parade and fireworks at the MNSSHP are my favorites of any park parade or display and your pictures of hallowishes are awesome!
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:22 AM   #774
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Fantastic MNSSHP pictures! Gets me even more excited about starting the new October report and getting to relive our party again, too. No October trip for us this year. We're trading it (time/money) for December. Back to October again next year. I think our plan is to do an October, October, and December every third year pattern.

That was great the way the Headless Horseman pictures came out. We didn't get to see him this year, because the horse had fallen earlier in the evening. He and the rider were fine, though, so we were relieved to hear that!

Hope your mom heals quickly!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:47 AM   #775
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Quote:
So may I present....There's That Hat Again.......
When I saw the title, I really thought it was going to be the pink hat from EPCOT again... I'm sorry it wasn't the case. What a witch...

Quote:
Now here's where I am going to warn you that I went a little crazy with the photos. I still have 270 photos left from these evening. Clearly I will not subject you to that many, so I'll try to pick out my favs.
They really are some awesome pictures. Even despite the hat. Just think if you'd taken that many pictures before digital cameras. You'd have to be pretty quick at reloading film in the camera.

Quote:
After a couple hundred pictures, I was definitely choosing a different f adjective for that hat.

Quote:
Hey look - and I thought the parade was over
Um... is that Tinkerbell with KISS????

Awesome costumes!
afwdwfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #776
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Mary Ellen, I hope your mom is doing much better today!
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #777
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Sorry to hear about your Mom
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #778
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

I don't have a whole lot of commentary for this chapter, but with or without the hat, your photography was amazing! So many fantastic shots! I'd tell you to post the other 270 but I don't want the mods to get angry with me.
Captain_Oblivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:46 PM   #779
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Better than a new cartoon series, about reality TV? Hey - there's an idea - a reality show based on guest's adventures in Disney world. Hey - I'd watch that!

Oh yes... I would so be up for a Disney reality show...

So how cool is it you got recognized from the crowd?

Oh I know I've said it before but I so have to go to the party... the Villains, HalloWishes, the Headless Horseman? Too cool... I love the Christmas season but the Halloween party just seems so unique......

btw... what did Mary Ellen have in that mug?
PracPerfPatricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #780
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Kiss Goodnight?
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: