Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #136
s232271
Mouseketeer
 
s232271's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioInlanders View Post
s232271,

How do YOU know when these rates are posted?

--Adam
i check the website daily in the morning and night as if i am booking the cruise and they will show up. Right now it's only for two people, but that is what I have....this is the 2nd time they have shown up for March 1st, they pulled them off and a few weeks later here they are again.
s232271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #137
wajones2
Mouseketeer
 
wajones2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 238

90 Days WHOO HOO!

Found the cutest pic of Mickey And Minnie on Castway Cay in DD's passport today. I had wondered what happned to it after the last cruise. I can't wait to show it to her when she wakes up from her nap!
__________________
wajones2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #138
Zandersmom
time flies-now I'm Mom to a whole Z pack!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 74

Woohoo! Just booked our ride to Disney Studios and Palo for Mother's Day Brunch!!! I can hardly wait
__________________
Becca
Zandersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:26 PM   #139
OhioInlanders
Earning My Ears
 
OhioInlanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 41

Thumbs up GT for Two Adults

Quote:
Originally Posted by s232271 View Post
i check the website daily in the morning and night as if i am booking the cruise and they will show up. Right now it's only for two people, but that is what I have....this is the 2nd time they have shown up for March 1st, they pulled them off and a few weeks later here they are again.
Got it...I couldn't see it before because I had children entered for my ressie. Thanks for the info!
__________________
The Ohio Inlanders

OhioInlanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #140
s232271
Mouseketeer
 
s232271's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 125

Talking

AFter long discussion with daugther we decided to keep our ressies and not wait on GT rates, so I too booked my Palo Brunch and didnt even realize it was

mother's day! and we are going to EPCOT on 630 bus so we can use the early entry at 8 am

i also filled out my online check in and got the 11 am checkin time too!

I am ssssupeerrr excited now that it's all coming together!!!

Last edited by s232271; 02-09-2013 at 09:23 PM. Reason: hit enter too soon
s232271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #141
Zandersmom
time flies-now I'm Mom to a whole Z pack!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by s232271 View Post
AFter long discussion with daugther we decided to keep our ressies and not wait on GT rates, so I too booked my Palo Brunch and didnt even realize it was

mother's day! and we are going to EPCOT on 630 bus so we can use the early entry at 8 am

i also filled out my online check in and got the 11 am checkin time too!

I am ssssupeerrr excited now that it's all coming together!!!
Awesome!
We got the 11am check in time, and I think the first bus to Dis Studios... yay!
__________________
Becca
Zandersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #142
OhioInlanders
Earning My Ears
 
OhioInlanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 41

Excursions and Palo Ressies

Since this is our first DCL cruise, we have to until 75 days out to book all these.

I am sure we'll be fine. I love the idea of a Mother's Day Brunch at Palo. Kids cannot go to Palo at all, right? That's the only downside for us.

We plan to go to MK for the whole day on Tuesday, from rope drop to Wishes, so we'll be getting on the earliest bus to MK that we can manage. We already have our ADR for BOG

Starting to think about what our FE will look like to now...89 days to go

--Adam
__________________
The Ohio Inlanders

OhioInlanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #143
s232271
Mouseketeer
 
s232271's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioInlanders
Since this is our first DCL cruise, we have to until 75 days out to book all these.

I am sure we'll be fine. I love the idea of a Mother's Day Brunch at Palo. Kids cannot go to Palo at all, right? That's the only downside for us.

We plan to go to MK for the whole day on Tuesday, from rope drop to Wishes, so we'll be getting on the earliest bus to MK that we can manage. We already have our ADR for BOG

Starting to think about what our FE will look like to now...89 days to go

--Adam
Wow when did u get your bog ressies? We tried and all booked up
s232271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:22 AM   #144
OhioInlanders
Earning My Ears
 
OhioInlanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 41

Talking Bog

Quote:
Originally Posted by s232271 View Post
Wow when did u get your bog ressies? We tried and all booked up
We booked BOG 180 days out. Been counting down since October.

Thinking about trying for the Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Dessert Party, too, but I think we'll skip it and have ice cream on Main Street
__________________
The Ohio Inlanders

OhioInlanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:27 AM   #145
csoutherl
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 21

We thought about the Wishes Dessert party too....there was still availability the last time I checked.

We ended up booking Mother's Day dinner at Palo...we're doing brunch on a different day!

The countdown is in full swing...FE planning has commenced....I am getting more excited by the day!

csoutherl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #146
MissAverysMomma
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 19

Hello All! We will be joining you on the Magic in May. This will be our second Disney cruise, and I am thrilled about the itinerary! We have a 4-year old little girl, and a little boy that will turn 3 just after the trip.

I would love to join the FE group for the kids!
__________________




Disney Dream - July 2011
Disney Magic - May 2013
MissAverysMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #147
llachance
Mouseketeer
 
llachance's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Richland Hills TX
Posts: 412

fish Extender

My grandson "Bear" Riley - 2 1/2 on this cruise would like to be added to the FE list. He is in cabin 2081 (Although I am going to try to move after final payments are all in). We had a great time with this on the inaugural out of Galveston and am looking forward to the "final" magical sailing out of galveston in May.

We are going to Studios on the 7:15 am bus and have brunch scheduled for the day before Key West at noonish.

Hope to get the servers we had last fall. Staying the night before in the Fairfield Suites and parking at Lighthouse parking
__________________
Magical Eastern
Magical Western
Magical West Coast
Wonder Repositioning 2011
Magic out of Galveston 2012
Magic out of Galveston 2013
Wonder out of Galveston 2013
Back to Back Dream 2014
Dream with the Grandkids 2014 (Last cruise before Platinum)
Fantasy with the Kids 2014
Dream with my Husband for the Inaugural Castaway
5k especially for WDW marathoners
Magic to Norway with my Mom!

llachance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #148
Zandersmom
time flies-now I'm Mom to a whole Z pack!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAverysMomma View Post
Hello All! We will be joining you on the Magic in May. This will be our second Disney cruise, and I am thrilled about the itinerary! We have a 4-year old little girl, and a little boy that will turn 3 just after the trip.

I would love to join the FE group for the kids!
Hello! I would be happy to add you all to the FE list. Can you PM me or email to becca.zpack@gmail.com a bit more information- names, stateroom #, any allergies? Also, would you like for me to list your son's age as 3, so that he falls in the same category of ages with his sister? Thanks!
__________________
Becca
Zandersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #149
Zandersmom
time flies-now I'm Mom to a whole Z pack!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by llachance View Post
My grandson "Bear" Riley - 2 1/2 on this cruise would like to be added to the FE list. He is in cabin 2081 (Although I am going to try to move after final payments are all in). We had a great time with this on the inaugural out of Galveston and am looking forward to the "final" magical sailing out of galveston in May.

We are going to Studios on the 7:15 am bus and have brunch scheduled for the day before Key West at noonish.

Hope to get the servers we had last fall. Staying the night before in the Fairfield Suites and parking at Lighthouse parking
Hello! I've added your grandson to the FE list, which you can see with this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0E&usp=sharing. Any allergies? Please let me know if the room number changes.

By the way, how was the Lighthouse parking? We'll be trying them for the first time in May.
Cheers!
__________________
Becca
Zandersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:54 PM   #150
llachance
Mouseketeer
 
llachance's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Richland Hills TX
Posts: 412

Lighthouse Parking

Having cruised out of Galveston, a number of times, they are the only ones that I have used. You pull in their lot (most spots are covered), the bus pulls up and they put your luggage on (although last year my daughter and I took our luggage over and dropped it off around 10:00 am and then went back to the hotel and picked up the family) and five minutes later you are giving it to the porters and moving to ship boarding. On the return their bus is waiting to do the reverse. The lot is no more the 3 minutes from the port and you could walk if you really wanted to. I like that the spots are covered and the lot is actually a couple of feet above sea level and completely fenced in.
__________________
Magical Eastern
Magical Western
Magical West Coast
Wonder Repositioning 2011
Magic out of Galveston 2012
Magic out of Galveston 2013
Wonder out of Galveston 2013
Back to Back Dream 2014
Dream with the Grandkids 2014 (Last cruise before Platinum)
Fantasy with the Kids 2014
Dream with my Husband for the Inaugural Castaway
5k especially for WDW marathoners
Magic to Norway with my Mom!

llachance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.