Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #1
mrsannb
Mooska meeska

Options for snacks/food while at Disney Quest?

Just wondering if you can use the DDP at the restaurants in Disney Quest and what they might have available there, and what other DDP options are close to Quest. I don't know exactly where it is, we don't usually venture over to that area.

May 20-29, 2013 and Oct 15-22, 2011 OKW
Oct 25-31,2009 Villas at Wilderness Lodge
Mar 22-27, 2009 AKL
Nov 14-18, 2008 POR
May 4-9 2008 Saratoga Springs
Oct 22-26, 2007 Pop Century, Oct 2003 All Stars, Sept 2002 POR, May 1998 off site

ME DH DS 11 DD 8 DD 5 DS 2
mrsannb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
MOpGrad2013
Mouseketeer

We haven't been to DQ yet, but I have read the menus on AllEars. It's counter serve happy food--nachos, burgers, salad. And according to the DDP brochure, the Foodquest is approved. So you could get a combo meal. Or you can choose from the typical snacks. The snack thread on here has a good breakdown of what's available.

Otherwise, I know that there are other restaurants around the same area of DTD. It confused me until I took a look at the map here and then I could see what was truly nearby. Just stating that something is on Westside or MarketPlace didn't help me. I need to visualize walking along.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:59 PM   #3
MinnieLovesMickey12
DIS Veteran

Location: Way down South near the banks of the mighty Mississippi River.

Disney Quest is on the West Side of DTD. They have 2 food courts but only one of them is approved for the dining plan.

The main thing I remember them having for snacks was some pastries and cupcakes but you can look up the menu for food quest on allears and it tells you everything they have. You can get actual combo meals there like a hot dog or burger.

Disney Quest is right next to the Cirque Du Soleil theater and right across the sidewalk from House of Blues restaurant.

I see from your sig you have stayed at POR and OKW. If you take the boat from either of those places over to DTD it is going to let you off on the Marketplace side of Disney Quest which is at the opposite end that Disney Quest is on. I am not sure if they have a water taxi that takes you from Marketplace side to West side. I never investigated to see if they did. When we went to the West Side we drove ourself. When we went to the Marketplace side we took the boat.
12/7-12/13/14 Wyndham Bonnet Creek-- Adults Only trip 10/31-11/10/15 Wyndham Bonnet Creek -- Family Trip
MinnieLovesMickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: