Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #1336
DizDragonfly
Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I love a good poll! Errrr wait, that doesn't sound right ....
I'm just glad I'm not being stalked by the TagFairy. That could be embarrassing!
 
DizDragonfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oregon
Posts: 6,133

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhawk View Post
You have to throw a "wicked" in there once in a while too! The Fantasy is wicked cool!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewsMommy View Post
.

Brian and I have serious New England accents, to the point that when we've gone away we can tell some people don't understand what we're saying. It's wicked bad .
The funny thing is that my mom has a serious Boston accent and very rarely, even I can't understand her. The thing that stands out for me is when she called me up and told me, "Guess what?! Today I bought a spar!". Ummmm, a WHAT? "A spar!" Huh? "A SPAR!" Mom, I have no idea what you are saying! "A SPAR, you know a spar! S. P. A." Oh, you mean a SPA! From now on, Mom, just call it a hot tub!
__________________
~Karen
DizDragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #1337
calypso726
DIS Veteran
 
calypso726's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,454

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizDragonfly View Post




The funny thing is that my mom has a serious Boston accent and very rarely, even I can't understand her. The thing that stands out for me is when she called me up and told me, "Guess what?! Today I bought a spar!". Ummmm, a WHAT? "A spar!" Huh? "A SPAR!" Mom, I have no idea what you are saying! "A SPAR, you know a spar! S. P. A." Oh, you mean a SPA! From now on, Mom, just call it a hot tub!
__________________

calypso726 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-07-2013, 11:06 PM   #1338
erinsmom03
Mouseketeer
 
erinsmom03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 239

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizDragonfly View Post




The funny thing is that my mom has a serious Boston accent and very rarely, even I can't understand her. The thing that stands out for me is when she called me up and told me, "Guess what?! Today I bought a spar!". Ummmm, a WHAT? "A spar!" Huh? "A SPAR!" Mom, I have no idea what you are saying! "A SPAR, you know a spar! S. P. A." Oh, you mean a SPA! From now on, Mom, just call it a hot tub!
Too funny!!!! I think I've lost most of my accent, but every once in a while something strange sounding comes out of my mouth, and I wonder where it came from! I grew up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and we yoopers have our own strange little accent, peppered with a slight Canadian twang... EH?!
__________________
Chriss Dave Erin 11 Marley

WDW offsite 1978 RCCL 1996 RCCL 1997 WDW offsite 1998 RCCL 1999
Poly 2008 Poly 2009 FQ/BC 2011 Poly/Fantasy Western Caribbean 2013
Cabana Bay/Universal/Magic Bahamas 2014

erinsmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:56 AM   #1339
momtoleasawav
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 317

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshark1958 View Post
Here in the suburbs of Philly we are looking at 4 to 7 inches which doesn't bother me. When the weatherman said a possible system next Thursday now that bothered me. We are flying out Friday morning staying at SSR that night. Not visiting the parks though.
What?? I have been watching the weather channel updates and I missed that. We are driving from Mass. Friday to catch a flight out of Allentown Friday night.
__________________
momtoleasawav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:28 AM   #1340
kshark1958
Mouseketeer
 
kshark1958's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtoleasawav View Post
What?? I have been watching the weather channel updates and I missed that. We are driving from Mass. Friday to catch a flight out of Allentown Friday night.
If you are talking about next Friday I wouldn't fret too much because a lot can change 8 days out. It was something he mentioned at the end of his forecast. I also checked weatherchannel.com and saw 40 degrees and sunny for that Friday so who knows. Now if you are doing it today then you are gonna have a problem.
__________________
Kevin & Lorraine



1998 WDW Fort Widerness
2008 WDW All Star Music Resort
2009 WDW Animal Kingdom Villas
2009 Vero Beach
2011 WDW Bay Lake Tower
2013 WDW Saratoga Springs Resort
2013 DCL Fantasy First Cruise Ever
2014 WDW BCV
kshark1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:30 AM   #1341
momtoleasawav
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 317

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshark1958 View Post
If you are talking about next Friday I wouldn't fret too much because a lot can change 8 days out. It was something he mentioned at the end of his forecast. I also checked weatherchannel.com and saw 40 degrees and sunny for that Friday so who knows. Now if you are doing it today then you are gonna have a problem.
If it was today we would be half way to Florida by now! Luckily next week. I see daily checking of the weather channel this week.
__________________
momtoleasawav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #1342
silmarg
SIL
 
silmarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Westchester County, NY
Posts: 1,936

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtoleasawav

What?? I have been watching the weather channel updates and I missed that. We are driving from Mass. Friday to catch a flight out of Allentown Friday night.
I am on the same flight as you are! (I think there's only one flight a day from ABE to MCO). We r driving from NYC suburbs (and saving a bundle in the progress).

Have u ever flown out of ABE? It is such a ghost town. Almost comical when compared to JFK, LGA or MCO. It was so desolate when we last flew out of there we roused the TSA/security folks from a deep nap. (No joking).

So far the flight is listed as "on time" for this evening - but I think this storm is more coastal impact than inland.
__________________
Sil
WDW: 1979 1982 1986 1989 1997 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005(twice) 2006 2007(+4 day DCL)
2008 Aug - 15 day eastbound repo on DCL (+DL & DCA)!!!
2009 Feb - WDW (POP - buy 4 get 7 impromptu trip | Aug/Sep - Nine Days of FREE DINING and FREE SSR upgrade!
2010 Feb - Taking my parents to POR w Grand Kids | Sept - Pop Free Dining Bounce Back
2011 Feb - Grand California DVC Welcome Home | Aug - Disney Dream!!! (AKV b4 and BCV after)
2012 Feb - Carribean Beach / SSR split stay | Sept - 5 day NYC/Canadian Cruise on Magic | Oct - 3 day suprise the kids trip MNSSHP / F&W @ OKW
2013 Feb - Disney Fantasy (western) | Aug/Sept - Parents 50th Anniv. Disney Fantasy (eastern) and WDW (OKW)
2014 Feb - VGC and ABD BSM
2014 Aug - 2BR Kidani Savannah / BLT Studio
2014 Sept - Disney Magic Southern Caribbean
silmarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #1343
silmarg
SIL
 
silmarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Westchester County, NY
Posts: 1,936

Its been a while so I will repost here (not to mention that I am bored while I I wait out the blizzard).

Fish Extender list is below. No change since last post.

I have changed the primary sort of this list from stateroom number to section (forward/midship/aft) then stateroom number. I have done this as the length of the fantasy is so long, it makes sense to deliver by section than by deck. This comes from experience as I think it took me as long to deliver 25 FE gifts on the Dream as it took me to deliver 125 FE gifts on the Magic. The distance between midship and aft is crazy long.

I will have a dry erase board and extra copies of the FE list (room 6566) - if you change staterooms or take an upgrade, please write it on my board.


Latest FE list (please let me know if I have any of the information wrong):
Forward:
JCARWASH / TOTORO - DH/DW/DS6 - 2525 Forward
THEHOLMESBUNCH - DH/DW/DD10 - 5020 Forward
THEHOLMESBUNCH3 (parents) - DH/DW - 5022 Forward
THEHOLMESBUNCH (sister) - DH/DW/DD12/DS10 - 5518 Forward
CLEOGOLDFISH - DH/DW/DD11/DD7 - 6036 Forward
LAURITAGODDESS - DMom/DS10 - 6040 Forward
NIKITTA28 - DMom/DGrammy/DD14/DD12/DS10/DD8 - 9040&9043 Forward
KPD320 - DH/DD12/DS8 - 9045 Forward
BROWNIEBITES - DH/DW+DW's parents - 9506 Forward
THETHOMSLUVDISNEY (friend) - DMom/DS17 - 9517 Forward
THETHOMSLUVDISNEY - DH/DW/DD16/DD12 - 9536 Forward
THECHAVEZLUVDISNEY - DH/DW/DD9/DD7 - 9538 Forward
THREEBOYSNY - DH/DW/DS12/DS10/DS7 - 9540 Forward
NIKITTA28 (friend) DH/DW/DD14/DS13 - 10016 (late) Forward
RIEGERVIC - DH/DW/DD12/DD8 - 10024 Forward
WOLFCAT - DH/DW/DD11/DD7 - 10028 Forward


Midship:
SILMARG - DH/DW/DD13/DD10 - 6566 Midship
TWINSANDAGIRL (grandparents) - DH/DW - 7076 Midship
TWINSANDAGIRL - DH/DW/DS10/DS10/DD4 - 7078 Midship
MAKINMEMORIES4MYKIDS - DH/DW/DD13/DD12 - 7570 Midship
JENGRABINSKI - DH/DW/DS7/DS4/DD1 - 7622 (late) Midship
DIZJOHN - DH/DW/DS9/DD6 - 8080 Midship
DISDREAM09 - DH/DW/DD12/DD8 - 8116 Midship
APHOENIX & AVP - DH/DW - 9062 Midship
LANI - Lani and Steph (Adults) - 9064 Midship

Aft:
NANANDIBOB - DH/DW/DD12 - 6178 Aft
MATTHEWSMOMMY - DH/DW/DS6 - 6690 Aft
KK92476 - DH/DW/DD9 - 7646 Aft
DISNEY1430 - DH/DW/DD14/DS12 - 8664 Aft
MOMTOLEASAWAV - DH/DW/DD17/DS15/DD10 - 10120 Aft
__________________
Sil
WDW: 1979 1982 1986 1989 1997 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005(twice) 2006 2007(+4 day DCL)
2008 Aug - 15 day eastbound repo on DCL (+DL & DCA)!!!
2009 Feb - WDW (POP - buy 4 get 7 impromptu trip | Aug/Sep - Nine Days of FREE DINING and FREE SSR upgrade!
2010 Feb - Taking my parents to POR w Grand Kids | Sept - Pop Free Dining Bounce Back
2011 Feb - Grand California DVC Welcome Home | Aug - Disney Dream!!! (AKV b4 and BCV after)
2012 Feb - Carribean Beach / SSR split stay | Sept - 5 day NYC/Canadian Cruise on Magic | Oct - 3 day suprise the kids trip MNSSHP / F&W @ OKW
2013 Feb - Disney Fantasy (western) | Aug/Sept - Parents 50th Anniv. Disney Fantasy (eastern) and WDW (OKW)
2014 Feb - VGC and ABD BSM
2014 Aug - 2BR Kidani Savannah / BLT Studio
2014 Sept - Disney Magic Southern Caribbean
silmarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:50 PM   #1344
DizDragonfly
Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I love a good poll! Errrr wait, that doesn't sound right ....
I'm just glad I'm not being stalked by the TagFairy. That could be embarrassing!
 
DizDragonfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oregon
Posts: 6,133

I don't know if this will effect anyone here, but I wanted to pass on this ALERT I received just now.

Quote:
The Mexican Government has a new law going into effect for minors. Please read very carefully. The most up to date information can be found the the Embassy of the United States for Mexico http://mexico.usembassy.gov/index.html


IMPORTANT NOTE FOR TRAVEL OF MINORS


Based on the entry into force of the Regulations of the Mexican Migration Law, beginning February 16, 2013* upon entering or leaving Mexico by means of an international air or sea carrier, minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or accompanied by a third party of legal age (grandparent, aunt/uncle, school group, etc.) must present, in addition to a valid passport, a document showing the consent of both parents or those with parental authority or legal guardianship over the minor.

The text of the written consent must contain the parents’ express authorization for the minor to travel alone or, if applicable, to travel with an adult also specifically listed on the document. The document must be in Spanish or contain a translation in to Spanish. If the document is signed in the United States it must be signed in front of and notarized by a U.S. public notary and apostilled by the authorities of that state (see section III at http://www.hcch.net/index_en.php?act...etails&aid=353 for a list of the apostille authority for each U.S. state and territory). If the document is signed in Mexico, it should be signed in front of a Mexican federal notary (notario).

These regulations do not apply to minors traveling with at least one of their parents or with a legal guardian.
I, personally, have no further information, but if you are traveling with a minor who is not your own, you may want to get more information to avoid any potential problems.
__________________
~Karen
DizDragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #1345
momtoleasawav
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 317

Quote:
Originally Posted by silmarg View Post
I am on the same flight as you are! (I think there's only one flight a day from ABE to MCO). We r driving from NYC suburbs (and saving a bundle in the progress).

Have u ever flown out of ABE? It is such a ghost town. Almost comical when compared to JFK, LGA or MCO. It was so desolate when we last flew out of there we roused the TSA/security folks from a deep nap. (No joking).

So far the flight is listed as "on time" for this evening - but I think this storm is more coastal impact than inland.
No, I have never flown out of Allentown. I only found this foight through these boards. Originally we were going to drive. We usually fly out of Logan, so a nice quiet airport will be nice!
__________________
momtoleasawav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #1346
Lani
MousePlanet.com editor
 
Lani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckymomoftwo View Post
I never understood why they named tropical storms and hurricanes....so I REALLY don't understand why they name winter storms! I think it's kind of stupid. Next they'll be naming tornadoes and thunderstorms.
That was in the news last year sometime... I don't remember who was suggesting it -- the Weather Channel? I don't remember. The were saying that we needed to name winter storms because of social media, and how we need names for them so we could refer to them easily.

I believe whatever federal government organization is in charge of the weather stuff (is it the USGS?) said they wouldn't be using it, and basically pooh-poohed it... but I guess they're using it in the media.

I still think "Nemo" is funny... maybe they will go through a slew of Disney names, or they will start having corporate sponsors. "Winter Storm Nemo, brought to you by Disney. Finding Nemo, now on DVD Blu-Ray." lol
__________________

Lani Teshima, MousePlanet.com Staff Editor & Writer. Marathoner and Premiere Annual Passholder. Travel right—Travelite! You can travel with just your carry-on bag! Learn how at The Travelite FAQ! Ask me anything about runDisney or packing light for your travels!
Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #1347
jcarwash
DIS Veteran
 
jcarwash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lani View Post
That was in the news last year sometime... I don't remember who was suggesting it -- the Weather Channel? I don't remember. The were saying that we needed to name winter storms because of social media, and how we need names for them so we could refer to them easily.

I believe whatever federal government organization is in charge of the weather stuff (is it the USGS?) said they wouldn't be using it, and basically pooh-poohed it... but I guess they're using it in the media.

I still think "Nemo" is funny... maybe they will go through a slew of Disney names, or they will start having corporate sponsors. "Winter Storm Nemo, brought to you by Disney. Finding Nemo, now on DVD Blu-Ray." lol
It's the Weather Channel (owned by Comcast/NBC/Universal) that is naming the winter storms. No government agency is naming them -- the National Hurricane Center is the agency that names the seasonal hurricanes. Even my local NBC affiliate isn't using the Weather Channel names, and they have a business association with them.

If I were Universal I would have vetted the list to use names promoting their own properties. Despicable Winter Storm "Gru" anyone? Instead they have a list with unfortunate commercial overtones. They used "Khan" which people associate with a Star Trek character (owned by Paramount) and now "Nemo" which most people associate with Disney/Pixar...or maybe even 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. If we make it, "Triton" is on the list later. So is "Rocky."
__________________

WDW: 17 | DLR: 3 | DCL: 2
Next: Feb 2015 Disney Magic
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #1348
kshark1958
Mouseketeer
 
kshark1958's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 313

The convention of naming storms is a recent one. The earliest examples were destructive storms in the West Indies that made landfall on a particular saint's day, and were given the name of that saint.

The first recorded instance of such nomenclature was Hurricane Santa Ana, which struck Puerto Rico in July 1825. In the early 20th century the United States used a similar convention, but included both secular and religious holidays. Perhaps the most famous example was the catastrophic "Labor Day Hurricane," which struck the Florida Keys on September 2 and 3, 1935, causing hundreds of deaths and ending Henry Flagler's dream of building a railroad to Key West.

The first formalized system of naming storms was created near the end of the 19th century by Australian meteorologist Clement Wragge, who started naming storms after letters of the Greek alphabet. Later he changed to using the names from Greek and Roman mythology, and later still to common feminine names. U.S. military meteorologists picked up the convention during World War II, but at the end of the war, the system that became formalized was one which used the military's phonetic alphabet (Able, Baker, Charlie, etc.). In 1953 the Weather Service switched over to feminine names; the very first was Tropical Storm Alice. In 1978, due to sexist overtones (male meteorologists referring to the stormy personalities of women they knew), male names began alternating with female ones in the Eastern North Pacific, and in 1979 the practice was extended to the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico region.

In that region there are six separate lists of names running from A through W, excluding the letters Q, U, X, Y and Z (names beginning with those letters are fewer and not as commonplace, and the intent is for names to be familiar and easy to remember). If the 21 remaining names are used up -- as happened in the 2005 season -- forecasters resort to the Greek alphabet. Every seventh year, the six lists repeat, so that Alberto, the name given to this year's first tropical storm, will appear again at the top of the list in 2012. Particularly costly or destructive storms have their names retired from the lists (Dennis, Katrina, Rita, Stan and Wilma were retired in 2005).

In addition to the Atlantic and Eastern North Pacific regions, there are regional lists for seven other regions of the world subject to tropical cyclones. Each list uses names common to the culture and language of local indigenous peoples to its region.
__________________
Kevin & Lorraine



1998 WDW Fort Widerness
2008 WDW All Star Music Resort
2009 WDW Animal Kingdom Villas
2009 Vero Beach
2011 WDW Bay Lake Tower
2013 WDW Saratoga Springs Resort
2013 DCL Fantasy First Cruise Ever
2014 WDW BCV
kshark1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:30 PM   #1349
kshark1958
Mouseketeer
 
kshark1958's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 313

I'm not smart enough to take credit for last post. I got it from independenttraveler.com
__________________
Kevin & Lorraine



1998 WDW Fort Widerness
2008 WDW All Star Music Resort
2009 WDW Animal Kingdom Villas
2009 Vero Beach
2011 WDW Bay Lake Tower
2013 WDW Saratoga Springs Resort
2013 DCL Fantasy First Cruise Ever
2014 WDW BCV
kshark1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:31 PM   #1350
nanandibob
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10

Thank you! Very helpful.




Quote:
Originally Posted by silmarg View Post
Its been a while so I will repost here (not to mention that I am bored while I I wait out the blizzard).

Fish Extender list is below. No change since last post.

I have changed the primary sort of this list from stateroom number to section (forward/midship/aft) then stateroom number. I have done this as the length of the fantasy is so long, it makes sense to deliver by section than by deck. This comes from experience as I think it took me as long to deliver 25 FE gifts on the Dream as it took me to deliver 125 FE gifts on the Magic. The distance between midship and aft is crazy long.

I will have a dry erase board and extra copies of the FE list (room 6566) - if you change staterooms or take an upgrade, please write it on my board.


Latest FE list (please let me know if I have any of the information wrong):
Forward:
JCARWASH / TOTORO - DH/DW/DS6 - 2525 Forward
THEHOLMESBUNCH - DH/DW/DD10 - 5020 Forward
THEHOLMESBUNCH3 (parents) - DH/DW - 5022 Forward
THEHOLMESBUNCH (sister) - DH/DW/DD12/DS10 - 5518 Forward
CLEOGOLDFISH - DH/DW/DD11/DD7 - 6036 Forward
LAURITAGODDESS - DMom/DS10 - 6040 Forward
NIKITTA28 - DMom/DGrammy/DD14/DD12/DS10/DD8 - 9040&9043 Forward
KPD320 - DH/DD12/DS8 - 9045 Forward
BROWNIEBITES - DH/DW+DW's parents - 9506 Forward
THETHOMSLUVDISNEY (friend) - DMom/DS17 - 9517 Forward
THETHOMSLUVDISNEY - DH/DW/DD16/DD12 - 9536 Forward
THECHAVEZLUVDISNEY - DH/DW/DD9/DD7 - 9538 Forward
THREEBOYSNY - DH/DW/DS12/DS10/DS7 - 9540 Forward
NIKITTA28 (friend) DH/DW/DD14/DS13 - 10016 (late) Forward
RIEGERVIC - DH/DW/DD12/DD8 - 10024 Forward
WOLFCAT - DH/DW/DD11/DD7 - 10028 Forward


Midship:
SILMARG - DH/DW/DD13/DD10 - 6566 Midship
TWINSANDAGIRL (grandparents) - DH/DW - 7076 Midship
TWINSANDAGIRL - DH/DW/DS10/DS10/DD4 - 7078 Midship
MAKINMEMORIES4MYKIDS - DH/DW/DD13/DD12 - 7570 Midship
JENGRABINSKI - DH/DW/DS7/DS4/DD1 - 7622 (late) Midship
DIZJOHN - DH/DW/DS9/DD6 - 8080 Midship
DISDREAM09 - DH/DW/DD12/DD8 - 8116 Midship
APHOENIX & AVP - DH/DW - 9062 Midship
LANI - Lani and Steph (Adults) - 9064 Midship

Aft:
NANANDIBOB - DH/DW/DD12 - 6178 Aft
MATTHEWSMOMMY - DH/DW/DS6 - 6690 Aft
KK92476 - DH/DW/DD9 - 7646 Aft
DISNEY1430 - DH/DW/DD14/DS12 - 8664 Aft
MOMTOLEASAWAV - DH/DW/DD17/DS15/DD10 - 10120 Aft
nanandibob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: