Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2013, 06:46 AM   #16
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daneenm View Post
• Pete - I have seen a few pictures, so Pete was not a surprise to me. However, i thought Pete looked thinner than the pics I have seen...and hey, who doesn't want to look thinner!
You're eyes (or the camera) don't deceive you. Pete has lost a bunch of weight recently.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:14 PM   #17
Sarabi's Cubs
DIS Veteran

I had that face/voice matching experience when I met Pete, Walter, John and Kevin in London, but since I listen to the podcasts in the car sometimes, my kids are used to the voices. When I was watching last night, my six year old came up with wide eyes and said "Mom - is that the Dis team? They are so old. I thought they were Andrew's age but they are almost as old as you!!!" I found this funny because Andrew (his brother) is 14.

Laurie

Contemporary 1972, Fort Wilderness 7/79, WDW offsite 6/84, WDW offsite 12/89, GF 9/96, BC 11/03, Disneyland offsite 6/05, BC 4/08, YC 1/2010, POR 12/2010, Disney Magic New Year's Cruise 12/2010, DIS Exclusive Knights & Lights ABD 9/11, Easter Dream cruise 4/2012, BWV 10/2012, Kidani 4/2013, DIS Exclusive Once Upon a Fairytale ABD 9/13, Kidani 12/13
Sarabi's Cubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:54 PM   #18
Spaceace5150
Mouseketeer

I wonder if any special treatment might take place for dining reviews. I can remember that was a concern historically about having pictures and videos of the team on the web.
Spaceace5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #19
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceace5150 View Post
I wonder if any special treatment might take place for dining reviews. I can remember that was a concern historically about having pictures and videos of the team on the web.
I've been wondering that too.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #20
dkostel
Future owner at CRV? VCR? I don't care lets call it Bob as long as it happens!
I have great appreciation for anything that can make me laugh when I'm out in 10 degree weather

LOVE the video podcast. I didn't expect video to add so much but it really does (although seeing the FL foliage behind Pete for 3 hours made me really jealous).
Does anyone know if they are downloadable? I'd love to watch on the train ride home.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: