Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #2626
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Well I see Iheart has already posted a link for you! Aren't RCers wonderful!
Old 02-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #2627
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
I was not doing this!! Am I just going to the main mousesavers page and looking for a link? Thanks Linda!
You have to be a subscriber to get the link emailed in the monthly newsletter. If you need me to forward you an email, PM me and I can send it to you.
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #2628
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Well I see Iheart has already posted a link for you! Aren't RCers wonderful!
Oh that link just shows WDW prices, not UT. But gawrsh, (in my best Goofy voice) thanks anwyay
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

Old 02-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #2629
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

PMed you Jen, but I see you've got it! Love you ladies.

In other vaguely interesting news...

So, I kinda just put down a deposit.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #2630
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

So DH just told me he might not want to go in Nov .... he'd rather have new skis!!! So any of you that might be going that week looks like it might just be DD and me!
Old 02-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #2631
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

That does it, I am officially too slow for this thread.

I can never keep up with what is going on. I see you have it under control Jen!

Old 02-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #2632
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

But Iheart: Are they still honoring the NE tickets? I thought Disney was doing away with them?
Old 02-08-2013, 02:02 PM   #2633
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post

Where and when????
Old 02-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #2634
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:

This is more then vaguely interesting my friend...where???
Old 02-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #2635
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Details, please!

Quote:
So DH just told me he might not want to go in Nov .... he'd rather have new skis!!! So any of you that might be going that week looks like it might just be DD and me!
Girls trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
But Iheart: Are they still honoring the NE tickets? I thought Disney was doing away with them?
I was under the impression that they are still selling and still honoring them. They are just not available to buy on their website. I could swear every time I read a thread the response was that you can still buy NE onsite. I can't imagine that they wouldn't still allow you to upgrade something they still sell. If you worried about it, you can always just buy other tix.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #2636
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
That does it, I am officially too slow for this thread.

I can never keep up with what is going on. I see you have it under control Jen!
I feel the same way today.

I called and got our ressie changed. We are now booked in a BC GV room 9/9-9/14. I just keep getting more and more excited about the BC!! I have been flipping though pictures and September can not get here soon enough!!

Oh and I finally got my Disney app to work right. I was doing it wrong. I was adding my resort reservation number in where you are supposed to link dining ADRs. It's amazing how much better stuff will work, if you just use it right.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 02-08-2013, 02:12 PM   #2637
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hahaha, you are the BEST, GG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though we're supposed to be in "frugal" mode and treating the credit card in a humane fashion, I figured that it's best to make the deposit now, right? Like that rationale, don't ya?

October 26th - 30th, Hubster's 40th spent with Mickey and Co. all gussied up for Halloween. I went with the CR Garden Wing (Garden View). Chickened out on the Deluxe because I'm a weirdo.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #2638
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
I feel the same way today.

I called and got our ressie changed. We are now booked in a BC GV room 9/9-9/14. I just keep getting more and more excited about the BC!! I have been flipping though pictures and September can not get here soon enough!!

Oh and I finally got my Disney app to work right. I was doing it wrong. I was adding my resort reservation number in where you are supposed to link dining ADRs. It's amazing how much better stuff will work, if you just use it right.
That's great Wookie! I think you are gonna fall in love with BC!

Quote:
Hahaha, you are the BEST, GG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though we're supposed to be in "frugal" mode and treating the credit card in a humane fashion, I figured that it's best to make the deposit now, right? Like that rationale, don't ya?

October 26th - 30th, Hubster's 40th spent with Mickey and Co. all gussied up for Halloween. I went with the CR Garden Wing (Garden View). Chickened out on the Deluxe because I'm a weirdo.
Awesome! Costume ideas yet???

Old 02-08-2013, 02:29 PM   #2639
DetTigsGal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by prune1977
Well, we are a party of 5 that booked while we there in Jan to go back this Sept, but i'm having a horrible time deciding if it was the right call on the time and also the resort. Its myself, my DW, DS 8, DD 6 and DS 3 at the time we go back, we're booked at GF. Not sure really want to stay there and though we've never stayed at contemp, when we've visited there we never much cared for it. Now i'm considering trying a mod for the first time POR is where we'd stay. Problem is the monorail was def great for the ages of our kids. What to do what to do.
We started going to Disney when my oldest was 3, the boys are now 19 and 15. We first stayed CR because we could walk to MK, they then tore that wing down to build BLT and we stayed one more time in the other wing. We then moved over to GF-my husband always wanted to stay there- and this trip will be our third time there. At T'giving we stayed at WL because of the GF construction. As much as we enjoy walking from HS to Epcot, I don't think I could ever leave the MK area. Just my thoughts
CR - 1996 (DS19 1st Trip), 1999 (DS14 1st Trip), 2003, 2007
GF - 2009, 2010
Grand Californian - 2011 (DS19 Graduation Trip)
WL CL - 2012
Old 02-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #2640
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Wookie: Best. Change. EVERrrrrrr.

I_Heart: Hmmm, I need to start thinking about that. Only 269 days to go! Probably recycle one of the old ones for us old folk and not sure about Miss M. I was contemplating going on two party nights. Is that insane? I think we'll try to eek out a holiday season trip from our no-expire tickets and go again in January.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: