Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #2731
Loves The Mouse
Earning My Ears

Be careful everyone living in the northeast! Cozy up with a cup of hot chocolate or wine lol and surf the dis boards!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #2732
Loves The Mouse
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunclemarco View Post
Just keep Shoveling, Just keep Shoveling, Just keep Shoveling, Shoveling, Shoveling

Well wishes for everyone...i'll have my share singing/acting on the song above too. Come on April
Lol love it!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-08-2013, 10:16 AM   #2733
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeejoe View Post
I hear a lot of talk about Shulas & Il Mulino, and Bluezoo looks cool inside from online pics but I don't like seafood!

Are you getting close in time to schedule your ADRs? Any set places you know for sure? I know I want to try BOG.
Yes, we want to try all the places around the Boardwalk and The Fountain in Dolphin, and of course return to some Favs like B&C, & Captains Grille. Depending on my flight times I want to try their breakfast too. Also want Sci Fi & GF Tea. We did the tea last Aug and enjoyed it. But my friend & I booked it as a surprise for my daughter, who got sick and didn't come
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR, Aug 2014 Universal Portofino Bay, & WDW GF,

Next trip January 2015 POR Riverside
Old 02-08-2013, 10:18 AM   #2734
Hunclemarco
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeybake View Post
I work for the largest hospital in Boston and they have told all non-essential, non-patient care employees to stay home. That NEVER happens! That alone tells you what they are expecting with this storm.

Our home is right on the water so wish us luck! They are saying 60+ mph winds!!

Jay
My wife is an RN at a Syracuse hospital. I had to drive her in this morning. She brought an additional set of clothes incase she gets stuck there this evening. Apparently, This storm will be something else!

January 1979 Offsite; January 1992 POR; March 1999Honeymoon ; May 2002 CBR; May 2008 Offsite; November 2008 CBR March 2009 DVC SSR, BCV; August 2009 DVC AKV,BCV; December 2009 DVC SSR; February 2010 DVC BCV; November 2010 DVC BWV; May 2011 POP; March 2012 DCL Dream and POP; May 2012 POP; April 2013 DVC BCV; November 2013 CSR; Yacht Club, DCL Dream and BWV May 2014, SSR and AKV-Jambo September 2014
Old 02-08-2013, 10:20 AM   #2735
Hunclemarco
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves The Mouse View Post
Be careful everyone living in the northeast! Cozy up with a cup of hot chocolate or wine lol and surf the dis boards!
I'll take you up on this offer

January 1979 Offsite; January 1992 POR; March 1999Honeymoon ; May 2002 CBR; May 2008 Offsite; November 2008 CBR March 2009 DVC SSR, BCV; August 2009 DVC AKV,BCV; December 2009 DVC SSR; February 2010 DVC BCV; November 2010 DVC BWV; May 2011 POP; March 2012 DCL Dream and POP; May 2012 POP; April 2013 DVC BCV; November 2013 CSR; Yacht Club, DCL Dream and BWV May 2014, SSR and AKV-Jambo September 2014
Old 02-08-2013, 10:25 AM   #2736
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Toiletries

Last Aug we stayed at AKL CL. We had the grapefruit shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soaps & lotion. Plus toothbrush, and I think mouthwash?

On Sunday we returned form POFQ and had the orange scented separate shampoos & conditioners with cute mouse ears on the cap. And soaps.
I wish the had the mouse ears on the grapefruit stuff too!
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR, Aug 2014 Universal Portofino Bay, & WDW GF,

Next trip January 2015 POR Riverside
Old 02-08-2013, 10:36 AM   #2737
Couchy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
P.S. We were originally scheduled to spend our last two nights at AKL-Jambo, but could not leave CL at BWI or the Epcot resort area. So we switched our last two nights and continued our BWI stay instead. We were so happy with our decision, and we hope all of you with upcoming stays in the Epcot resort area love it as much as we do!!!
So glad you had an awesome trip. I loved teh pics especially the one of teh wine glass with the YC as the backdrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeejoe View Post
Couchy,

We're like twins! I learn new stuff on the Dis & want to tell DH. I get a lot of eye rolls & questions like "is this about Disney?" It's nice to have my Disney chat filled here! Disney is like my crack....

Angeejoe
Yes, I need someone to talk to .My DH is glad to not have me bug him so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
For everyone who is snowbound this morning and looking for a tropical distraction...

I have reposted Teena's cruise pictures on the Princess Lily goes Live thread.

You can click on the link in my signature.

Teena- when are you working this weekend?
thanks for the diversion from the snow

Quote:
Just keep Shoveling, Just keep Shoveling, Just keep Shoveling, Shoveling, Shoveling

Well wishes for everyone...i'll have my share singing/acting on the song above too. Come on April

[QUOTE=magicalmoments4;47441115]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchy View Post
I have to temper my Disney talk at home. In his words " I don't mind talking Disney, I just want to talk about other things as well"

I now make sure I only bring it once and a while. It is hard ...

/QUOTE]

Me Three!!!! My DH rolls his eyes everytime And, just who will he be thanking when he has a magical time? Oh yeah, that would be me because of all my wonderful Dis Friends
yes, and this thread is a perfect outlet for those of us deprived of Disney talk at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS View Post
Thanks Dee for posting the pics.

I'm Sunday and Monday this week. Off to the doctor in a few minutes. My head cold has turned into a sinus infection. My eyes and teeth hurt bad. Time for some antibiotics I'm afraid.
Hope you fell better soon. Sinus infections are no fun

4 trips as a kid.2002-Westgate, 2004 -Hilton DTD, 2005 -Westgate, 2007 -Royal Sun DTD, 2008 Hilton DTD, April 2011 -Swan, Dec 2011-Dolphin/ Yacht Club , Feb 2012 -Solo@Swan , April 2012-Dolphin with our friends, june/july 2012 - Beach Club
Old 02-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #2738
Dis703
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=magicalmoments4;47441115]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchy View Post
I have to temper my Disney talk at home. In his words " I don't mind talking Disney, I just want to talk about other things as well"

I now make sure I only bring it once and a while. It is hard ...

/QUOTE]

Me Three!!!! My DH rolls his eyes everytime And, just who will he be thanking when he has a magical time? Oh yeah, that would be me because of all my wonderful Dis Friends
Same here! DH is so tired of hearing about Disney, but I'm so excited I can't shut up about it! I really do try to tone it down a little. Of course I get to hear all about his things I have zero interest in and at least Disney he gets to be a part of and have a great time like you said thanks to my planning!

Old 02-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #2739
Dis703
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mademluc View Post
AAAHHH Montgomery Township...I'm at Montgomery HS every Monday night for GPYO, as well as down there for Cougar Relays, county championships, soccer playoffs, etc. etc..If I knew then what I know now I think we would've moved down there and skipped the lovely Rt 206 commute
Lol, I almost griped about the drive down 206 to Montgomery in my post. Hated that drive every single time we went.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:42 AM   #2740
Dis703
DIS Veteran

Well, the snow has been coming down here in NJ all morning. Only about an inch so far but I think we are supposed to get a foot where we are. Of course all three boys are sick and I'm pretty sure one is going to need a trip to the doctors today. Somehow it's always a weekend or snow day, etc. when they need to be seen. Hopefully we'll get in before the roads are too terrible.

My four year old by the way thinks it is hysterical that this storm is named Nemo. He got quite the kick out of that.

Stay warm all my Northeastern friends!

Old 02-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #2741
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
had the orange scented separate shampoos & conditioners with cute mouse ears on the cap. And soaps.
I wish the had the mouse ears on the grapefruit stuff too!
I LOVE those mouse ear on the bottle top shampoos! When I was at DisneyLAND a few years ago we had those... I made sure I stocked up on them and brought them home to use for lotion!!

~Nannette
Old 02-08-2013, 11:07 AM   #2742
Loves The Mouse
Earning My Ears

Quote:
My wife is an RN at a Syracuse hospital. I had to drive her in this morning. She brought an additional set of clothes incase she gets stuck there this evening. Apparently, This storm will be something else!
You're such a sweet husband to drive her to work...I'm also an RN and have to work 3-11 today, unfortunately my hubby is out of town today and can't drive me to work. Great idea to bring extra set of clothes your right it sounds like it's going to be a big storm. Stay safe!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #2743
Loves The Mouse
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I'll take you up on this offer
You mean the wine right???
Old 02-08-2013, 11:12 AM   #2744
DannysMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dis703
Well, the snow has been coming down here in NJ all morning. Only about an inch so far but I think we are supposed to get a foot where we are. Of course all three boys are sick and I'm pretty sure one is going to need a trip to the doctors today. Somehow it's always a weekend or snow day, etc. when they need to be seen. Hopefully we'll get in before the roads are too terrible.

My four year old by the way thinks it is hysterical that this storm is named Nemo. He got quite the kick out of that.

Stay warm all my Northeastern friends!
Funny the difference, just a little distance makes. So far this morning, in Mercer Co., near Hightstown it has been all rain. Probably changing over to snow tonight.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:13 AM   #2745
randy2005
Mouseketeer

WOOHOO, just paid off my trip for my first Beach Club stay. Only 196 days left
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: