Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #1
Nutbean
Mouseketeer

Are the Christmas decorations worth it?

Planning a trip for 2013. Fairly flexible on when we can go. In a perfect world, all things being equal, I'd like to go the first week of December to see all the Christmas decorations and the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights. I think I'd also appreciate the cooler temps (hoping it's not too cold though - kids will still want to swim).

HOWEVER, I just found some AMAZING roundtrip direct flights ($169/person taxes in) for September. Having been twice in September already though, I was looking forward to switching it up.

Other reasons to go again in September, crowds likely will be less and the chance of free dining or other discounts is likely higher. We'll be going with a friend and her kids who have never been before. She would ideally like to go in December as well but, being a single mom, she is also feeling the appeal of the cheaper pricing that September offers.

In your personal opinion, do the Christmas decorations and cooler weather of December outweigh the benefits of going in September?
Nutbean is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: