Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #24
Pinkytink
Earning My Ears

Hello!

Hi all I hope this will post in the right place! I am new to this forum tonight and am just finding my feet!

We will be cruising with u guys in August and although we are not new to DCL (My husband and I cruised with Disney in 2008), I had no idea that a forum like this existed where you can chat 2 fellow cruisers before setting sail! I am bursting with excitement about cruising with DCL again (as you can probably tell by the time of night I'm posting this!) and this seems to be the only place to chat to like minded people - my friends just don't get the whole Disney obsession thing!!

Anyway, I'm rambling now! Our party consists of me, my husband and our 2 sons who will be 13 and 2.

We have booked our flights into Barcalona on the Friday evening and the hotel but have not yet sorted transfers. I was beginning to think it was just me looking in the wrong places for transfer quotes because I can't believe how expensive transport is in Barcelona! From reading your posts I think we might just jump in a taxi when we arrive at the airport and then ask the hotel to call for one in the morning. it doesn't seem to be cheaper to pre-book. If it were just my husband and I we'd give public transport a go but I really don't fancy getting several buses with a toddler!

I'd better stop rambling now - I just wanted to say hello really!
Pinkytink is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: