Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-06-2013, 04:47 PM   #2551
DisneyFEB2013
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyFEB2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 163

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK
Great to hear from you!

What a wonderful upgrade for your DD and it sounds like everyone is happy. So, have you been looking over the BB offer?
We are here now. What's the BB offer?? What phone number do we call again? I have seen it here before but can't remember it.

Thanks

Last edited by DisneyFEB2013; 02-06-2013 at 04:53 PM.
DisneyFEB2013 is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 05:05 PM   #2552
dansdad
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 1,209 miles from CBR.
Posts: 6,269

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFEB2013 View Post
We are here now. What's the BB offer?? What phone number do we call again? I have seen it here before but can't remember it.

Thanks
The BB offer, if there is one, should be in the packet you received when you checked in at WL. I believe the number is 8844.
__________________
ME DW DS12
dansdad is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #2553
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 16,245

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFEB2013 View Post
We are here now. What's the BB offer?? What phone number do we call again? I have seen it here before but can't remember it.

Thanks
If there isn't a (clock-shaped?)card on the table or dresser you can ask the concierge in the lobby or I believe the Bounceback phone number is: 407-939-1922. I don't know what the current savings offer is though, but it might be Free Dining.
WDWKOOK is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #2554
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 16,245

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansdad View Post
The BB offer, if there is one, should be in the packet you received when you checked in at WL. I believe the number is 8844.
Yes, that extension is correct
WDWKOOK is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 06:08 PM   #2555
Kathymford
A little obsessed is ok....right?
 
Kathymford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 25 miles from DLR
Posts: 1,727

I'd love to know what it is if/when you find out!
__________________
Kathymford is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #2556
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 1,532

Hi Everybody,

We just booked our airfare, finalizing out Sept BB trip to WL after a great trip last Sept. We thought we'd have to wait till summer to get a great deal, but we were able to book for less than half of last year's rate, so it is official now, we ARE going back to WL.
GrandCalifornian is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 07:08 PM   #2557
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
 
Deb & Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 45,006

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
If there isn't a (clock-shaped?)card on the table or dresser you can ask the concierge in the lobby or I believe the Bounceback phone number is: 407-939-1922. I don't know what the current savings offer is though, but it might be Free Dining.
The bounceback offer in in your packet that you get when you check in. It's in the middle of the Be Our Guest Guide. It's not in the room any more.
__________________
Deb - DVC Member since '97
OKW and VWL Homes

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Deb & Bill is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #2558
omgninjas
Earning My Ears
 
omgninjas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslhb

I thought the storage was good. We stayed in one in December and brought a ton of clothes. I was ready for 90 degree weather or 40! There are two dressers in the bedroom... One is more of a tall wardrobe that you can hang clothes and there are shelves with a couple of small drawers in it. There is also a long closet in the living room. You could request extra hangers and hang lots of stuff or also maybe bring one of the fabric shelve things that hang off a closet bar. I always like to immediately unpack out of suitcases and didn't have a problem.
Thank you!
__________________
April 2010 - offsite
February 2011 - BWI
January 2012 - BWI
March 2015 - POR
omgninjas is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #2559
AngiTN
DIS Veteran
 
AngiTN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Signal Mountain, TN
Posts: 1,560

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFEB2013

We are here now. What's the BB offer?? What phone number do we call again? I have seen it here before but can't remember it.

Thanks
Pretty sure the current BB offer is a room discount. No free dining unless it just changed
AngiTN is offline  
Old 02-07-2013, 11:23 AM   #2560
kanderson89
Mouseketeer
 
kanderson89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Western Wisconsin
Posts: 242

We just got back last week from another wonderful vaca at WDW. Wilderness Lodge looks GREAT with the updates. Love the new furniture in the lobby, and the rooms feel more airy and fresh.

We had a bit of Disney magic happen...got an upgrade! We've never had that happen before. The room discount we booked months ago was just a standard view, so I expected to see the roof of the bus stop or something, which we didn't really care about anyway...we're hardly there. We ended up with a "courtyard view," but in reality it was a view of the entire BAY!! Was one of the end rooms on the 5th floor. It was amazing and we felt so lucky.

The BB offer was in the packet, and I think it was a room-only discount of 35%. But we always go in January, so those BB offers never really help us.

Mugs were the same design as last year and Roarin Forks had the same food choices. Only bummer was they no longer had the amazing chicken wings at Territory Lounge, so we only had apps in the bar once. The fondue with pretzel bread was just ok....wouldn't have it again.

But we had a terrific time with lots of Magic....like happening to be on the boat from GF back to MK to catch our boat to WL at the same time the MK fireworks were going off!! Amazing.

Already looking forward to 2014
__________________




WL - 2015
WL - 2014
WL - 2013
AKL - 2012
WL - 2011
WL - 2010
Ft Wilderness - as a kid in the 1970s
kanderson89 is offline  
Old 02-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #2561
pistachio
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanderson89 View Post
We just got back last week from another wonderful vaca at WDW. Wilderness Lodge looks GREAT with the updates. Love the new furniture in the lobby, and the rooms feel more airy and fresh.

We had a bit of Disney magic happen...got an upgrade! We've never had that happen before. The room discount we booked months ago was just a standard view, so I expected to see the roof of the bus stop or something, which we didn't really care about anyway...we're hardly there. We ended up with a "courtyard view," but in reality it was a view of the entire BAY!! Was one of the end rooms on the 5th floor. It was amazing and we felt so lucky.

The BB offer was in the packet, and I think it was a room-only discount of 35%. But we always go in January, so those BB offers never really help us.

Mugs were the same design as last year and Roarin Forks had the same food choices. Only bummer was they no longer had the amazing chicken wings at Territory Lounge, so we only had apps in the bar once. The fondue with pretzel bread was just ok....wouldn't have it again.

But we had a terrific time with lots of Magic....like happening to be on the boat from GF back to MK to catch our boat to WL at the same time the MK fireworks were going off!! Amazing.

Already looking forward to 2014
Loved reading this..I can hear your smiles. Can't wait to go
__________________
Celebrated our 30th Anniversary at Disneyworld ~ POR-RR Riverview ~ December 2013
Disneyland'92 PO'94 Disneyland'96 CBR'98 DL '00 Disneyland'05 CBR '08 WL'10
PORiverside '13



pistachio is offline  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #2562
lovegrumpy
DIS Veteran
 
lovegrumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Va Beach Va
Posts: 1,342

What are the dated for the BB offer in Dec?
__________________
Disneyland 03,04,05,06x2,12
Disney World 07x9,08x5,10,12x2,13x4,14x2
Disney Cruise 10
HHI 2014

ME/DH/DS19/DS17
Or,Wa,FLx2,Ia,Cali,DC,Va
Been married to my Coastie for 18 years


lovegrumpy is offline  
Old 02-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #2563
CuteAsMinnie
DIS Veteran
 
CuteAsMinnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,725

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Hot off the cutting room floor! A great WL video (with FW music) featuring dining, the Mercantile, arcade, pool and a Deluxe room:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/02/01/v...wdwinfo.com%29


Resort photos:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/02/01/7...wdwinfo.com%29


'Phood' photos:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/02/01/f...wdwinfo.com%29

Where'd the skillet go?
In the 'resort photos' it does show a ping pong table. It it on the beach? Or is the photo an error?
__________________
CBR - 1989 (first trip)
CBR - 1995
Wilderness Lodge - 1998, 2001, 2005, 2007
Wilderness Lodge Old Faithful Club - 2010, 2013, 2015
We'll be home soon...

CuteAsMinnie is offline  
Old 02-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #2564
Wood Nymph
DIS Veteran
 
Wood Nymph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 5,123

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegrumpy
What are the dated for the BB offer in Dec?
Current dates Nov 30th to Dec 4th and Dec 15th to Dec 19th.

Dial ext 8844 from your room phone or call 407-939-1924 booking code R90

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
~ Sue



Next up: WL - Jan 24 to 29, 2015; YC - April 15 - 21, 2015
WL - Oct 22-27, 2014, YC - Sept 24-28, 2014; BC - March 19th to 25th, 2014, WL - Jan 23 - 27, 2014; WL - Nov 30 - Dec 5, 2013; WL - Feb 5 -11, 2013; BC - April 2011, BW - January 2009, BCV - 2007, 2005, 2003, Poly - 2002;
BC - 2001, 1998, 1994, 1992; YC - 1997; GF - 1989, 1988; Poly - 1987, 1986, 1985; CR - 1981, 1980; offsite - 1982, 1976, 1973
Wood Nymph is offline  
Old 02-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #2565
Wood Nymph
DIS Veteran
 
Wood Nymph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 5,123

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK

What a wonderful upgrade for your DD and it sounds like everyone is happy. So, have you been looking over the BB offer?
We took our 3year old granddaughter back to her room for bath and bed while the rest of the family enjoyed Epcot. They have the most amazing view of the Wishes fireworks from their balcony, better than our view from when we were inside the park. We also caught the fireworks as we were leaving Hoop Dee Doo yesterday. We love the boats.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
~ Sue



Next up: WL - Jan 24 to 29, 2015; YC - April 15 - 21, 2015
WL - Oct 22-27, 2014, YC - Sept 24-28, 2014; BC - March 19th to 25th, 2014, WL - Jan 23 - 27, 2014; WL - Nov 30 - Dec 5, 2013; WL - Feb 5 -11, 2013; BC - April 2011, BW - January 2009, BCV - 2007, 2005, 2003, Poly - 2002;
BC - 2001, 1998, 1994, 1992; YC - 1997; GF - 1989, 1988; Poly - 1987, 1986, 1985; CR - 1981, 1980; offsite - 1982, 1976, 1973

Last edited by Wood Nymph; 02-07-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Wood Nymph is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: