Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2013, 12:04 AM   #1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 139

So successions are no fun

I just wanted to update on our SSR purchase. As you may or may not recall, we placed an offer the Monday after Thanksgiving and it was accepted immediately by the seller (we offered asking price $50/pt February UY 100 pt SSR). I found out through a little googling that the property was actually an inheritance. The current seller is pretty young so Iimagine it was in a trust until she turned 21 and is now just able to sell it. I think we got a great deal and that seems to be the only thing preventing the bottom from falling out of this whole deal because holy heck it is SOOOO slow. We waited over a week and a half to get the original contract. It didn't go to ROFR until mid December. It pasted in the typo cal time frame on January 8thand we are still waiting for the closing documents a month later. Legally, we can opt out at this point and not lose our deposit because of the timeline. What would you do? Continue to wait or back out? We aren't really in any hurry. We have BLT points and are able to book the vacation we want next year for that. The only real time frame issue is that at the 7 month window we'd like to use our SSR points to move from a 2br to a GV. So, with that said, opinions please.
ninjagirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.