Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #1
tessie3
Earning My Ears

cinderellas royal table

Hi
Have booked for myself,mum and 4 yr old daughter to do cinderellas table for a lunchtime 1,in May, but my daughter really would be very disappointed if princess auroras wasn't there and when looking at website again it's saying that she attends the breakfast. Does anyone know what princesses normally attend the lunchtime sittings just debating changing to the breakfast as the whole point of booking this is for her to see her.
Thanks
tessie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:16 AM   #2
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Pretty darn sure Aurora is at every seating at CRT.

ASMU '95WL '05POP/POFQ '06ASMU '07POLY CL '09WL CL June '10ASMu Suite Nov '10CSR June '11POR Princess 1/2 '12ASp/CSR/AKL '12 ToT 10 Miler CSR '13
princessallegra is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-06-2013, 08:37 AM   #3
tessie3
Earning My Ears

It does say that when telling you about experience that it's auroras,Jasmine Ariel and snow white but then when I booked it, it said that on a breakfast it's Ariel, auroras,cinderella and snow white and a lunch time is cinderella snow white and Jasmine which seems strange that it's more expensive but only having three princesses there! Just as it gets booked so quickly I will need to cancel my lunchtime booking and change to breakfast if that's the case
Thanks
Old 02-06-2013, 08:54 AM   #4
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessie3
It does say that when telling you about experience that it's auroras,Jasmine Ariel and snow white but then when I booked it, it said that on a breakfast it's Ariel, auroras,cinderella and snow white and a lunch time is cinderella snow white and Jasmine which seems strange that it's more expensive but only having three princesses there! Just as it gets booked so quickly I will need to cancel my lunchtime booking and change to breakfast if that's the case
Thanks
Weird! I hope someone who knows more can comment. We have always seen Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora and Snow White there. Never seen Jasmine. We've even seen Belle in her peasant dress there.

ASMU '95WL '05POP/POFQ '06ASMU '07POLY CL '09WL CL June '10ASMu Suite Nov '10CSR June '11POR Princess 1/2 '12ASp/CSR/AKL '12 ToT 10 Miler CSR '13
princessallegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:39 AM   #5
DreaminOfDisneyWorld
Earning My Ears

In all the times I've been to CRT (for both lunch and dinner) I've always seen Aurora. The most recent visit was December 5, 2012 when we saw Jasmine, Aurura, Ariel and Belle. From what I understand, Belle is no longer making an appearance. Over the years I've seen a combination of characters including Snow White, Belle, Jasmine, Ariel and Aurora but Aurora has always been there. I hope this is no different for your trip!
DreaminOfDisneyWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #6
tessie3
Earning My Ears

I rang Disney and the advisor I spoke to said that they would never guarantee which princesses would be there and she thinks it is just set out like that on website as a rough idea. She said I could change to breakfast and still no guarantee it was aurora so think I'm just going to leave it and hope for the best I know I would get to see her at princess tea party but I just can't justify the expense for it as she has a twin brother who needs to do his own thing as well, but suppose Disney know they have a captive audience so can charge a lot what they want....
Thanks guys
Old 02-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #7
Masonmj84
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaminOfDisneyWorld View Post
In all the times I've been to CRT (for both lunch and dinner) I've always seen Aurora. The most recent visit was December 5, 2012 when we saw Jasmine, Aurura, Ariel and Belle. From what I understand, Belle is no longer making an appearance. Over the years I've seen a combination of characters including Snow White, Belle, Jasmine, Ariel and Aurora but Aurora has always been there. I hope this is no different for your trip!
I've only been for breakfast but the common denominators (in addition to Cinderella) have been Show White, Aurora, and Ariel. On our most recent visit (December 2012) Jasmine was there instead of Belle.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #8
ktlm
DIS Veteran

It would be very unusual for Aurora not to be there at lunch. If she was ill or had a problem it might happen, but we eat lunch there every trip and she is always there. In the past few years they have standardized the Princesses at meals and it is pretty much always the same ones unless there is an illness or problem in which case you might get a substitute.

Up until the New Fantasyland opened it was Cinderella downstairs and Ariel, Belle (blue dress), Aurora and Snow White at the tables. Since the New Fantasyland opened, Belle has been removed and replaced with Jasmine.
ktlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #9
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup

We went in Dec for dinner but we did not have Aurora... We had Ariel, Snow White, Jasmine, and Rapunzel. Not sure if dinner is different but that's who we saw.

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #10
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

We have always seen Aurora, Cinderella, and Snow White but it seems like we have had either Jasmine or Belle on different occasions as the last princess.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #11
aprilbabes
Mouseketeer

I haven't been to CRT- going in April for the first time.
However, we did eat breakfast at Akershus in Noway at Epcot and Aurora was there. Snow White, Ariel, Cinderella, and Belle were also there. Belle was the "main" princess that they took Photopass pics with- she was stunning in her gold gown. The food and atmosphere were wonderful and it was only one meal credit if you're on the plan. I highly recommend it! We'll be revisiting next trip!
aprilbabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #12
Catrin
Taking my Kids - one kid at a time!

We went to CRT for Lunch on Thursday Feb 7th.

Cinderella at the Door, picture taken
Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, and Jasmine inside.

Nice experience..... for a 8 year old Birthday.
Now, I can say "I did it" ... but would not be my priority again!!

We also did the Princess Dinner in Norway.
Belle at the Door.
Snow White, Ariel, Cinderella, Jasmine inside.
My daughter was sad that Mulan or Mary Poppins was not there, as listed.

Service was MUCH better at CRT.
But we actually enjoyed our meal at Norway better.

Catrin
All Star Sports 03
PORT ORLEANS JUNE 05! One on One Trip with Oldest Son
Polynesian - 40th Bday.... 9/06!
Wilderness Lodge - Nov 07
Pop Century - January '10 - One on One Trip with Middle Son
Port Orleans - August '11 - Three days with all three kids before our cruise!
Pop Century- February '13 - Girls Only Birthday Trip with Daughter!
Catrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #13
ses1230
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessallegra View Post
Weird! I hope someone who knows more can comment. We have always seen Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora and Snow White there. Never seen Jasmine. We've even seen Belle in her peasant dress there.
Belle is no longer at CRT since her Enchanted Tales has opened. In her place is usually Jasmine.

1978 CR 2006 CR 2007 OKW 2008 SSR 2009 GF 2010 BLT 2011 BLT 2012 AKV 2013 DCL - Wonder
2013 BC 2014 Pop 2014 BLT 2015 Pop 2015 BC
ses1230 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: