Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #46
Pea-n-Me
Survivor
Call me crazy but I prefer the single bath
Nothing beats the Magic of a Disney Resort!
Will DIS from the Potty
Alice, how's it hanging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-key View Post
she gonna be ok, just keep getting word out, she hiding or some found her, your gonna get her back
long post

Post your best iPhone/smartphone pictures here!

All Star Music 2001/Polynesian Lagoon View Concierge 2002/Contemporary 2003/Disney Wonder 2003/Yacht Club and Disney Wonder 2004/Pop Century 2005/Dolphin and Pop Century MNSSHP 2005/Disney Magic and Pop Century 2006/Coronado Springs MNSSHP 2006/Dolphin and Disney Wonder 2007/Port Orleans Riverside 2008/Caribbean Beach 2009/Dolphin and Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge 2011/Grand Floridian and Dolphin, MNSSHP 2013
Pea-n-Me is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #47
Pea-n-Me
Survivor
Call me crazy but I prefer the single bath
Nothing beats the Magic of a Disney Resort!
Will DIS from the Potty
Alice, how's it hanging?

Prayed today for Nona's safe return.

Post your best iPhone/smartphone pictures here!

All Star Music 2001/Polynesian Lagoon View Concierge 2002/Contemporary 2003/Disney Wonder 2003/Yacht Club and Disney Wonder 2004/Pop Century 2005/Dolphin and Pop Century MNSSHP 2005/Disney Magic and Pop Century 2006/Coronado Springs MNSSHP 2006/Dolphin and Disney Wonder 2007/Port Orleans Riverside 2008/Caribbean Beach 2009/Dolphin and Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge 2011/Grand Floridian and Dolphin, MNSSHP 2013
Pea-n-Me is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #48
zippingalong
Mouseketeer

I've been popping on this thread all evening hoping you update that she's been found.

I know I've already said it, but I'm so sorry. I don't even know you and I'm worried sick about you and your little dog.
zippingalong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #49
SpecialK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippingalong View Post
I've been popping on this thread all evening hoping you update that she's been found.

I know I've already said it, but I'm so sorry. I don't even know you and I'm worried sick about you and your little dog.
Same here. Fingers crossed for good news soon!
SpecialK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #50
Cantw8
This is blasphemy. You all need to zip it now
..I'm scared..hold me...
You can run..
I think her signiture makes her butt look big
I do have a life ya know

I have a good feeling you will have your dog returned to you by this time tomorrow. Don't you worry
Cantw8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #51
HippieChickadee
Mouseketeer

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and positive comments.

still waiting for my little girl to come walking around the corner wagging her tail.
HippieChickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #52
Keira1387
Married at Disney August 2, 2008

Keeping your sweet girl in my prayers. Do not loose hope, and please keep us updated.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:37 PM   #53
disneydee6
DIS Veteran

Hoping for Nona's safe return.

disneydee6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:16 AM   #54
figaro2tigger
Earning My Ears

Talk to neighbors and re-visit the apartment office.
See if you can talk to the apartment maintenance person and ask them to keep an eye out. Tell them that you will tip them if they locate your little girl, if they see her in another apartment and let you know, but that you will not tell anyone that they are the one who found your dog. Be certain to have someone else with you if you need to try to get her back.

Add a line to your "Missing, Reward Offered" notice that no questions will be asked for your dog's safe return.

I live in a condo complex and over half the time that dogs disappear, someone has taken them, usually for a friend or someone else that they "know". A couple of neighbors got their dogs back when the "friend" called them because of the phone number on the collar. Another neighbor was called and told that the person who was given her dog, wasn't going to give her back, but wanted the neighbor to know that her dog was okay, just with someone who "wouldn't EVER let her out of her sight!" The woman's boyfriend was at a party in the area, saw the dog on a chain and just unhooked her and left. Per the caller, she knew that the little dog was loved because she was so sweet, so she called so the owner wouldn't worry......

Chihuahua's are very popular pets -the Disney movies aren't helping.

I hope that you are able to find her, but really don't think that she "froze to death", but that someone took her. People stink sometimes......
figaro2tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:00 AM   #55
epcotfan
Kitty!
Everyday I wake up and think about Disneyland
I think it is sheer luck, endurance and compromise

Thumbs up

Don't give up hope! Prayers said for her safe return.
epcotfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:25 AM   #56
dbrn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by figaro2tigger View Post
Another neighbor was called and told that the person who was given her dog, wasn't going to give her back, but wanted the neighbor to know that her dog was okay, just with someone who "wouldn't EVER let her out of her sight!" The woman's boyfriend was at a party in the area, saw the dog on a chain and just unhooked her and left.

People stink sometimes......
That is horrible! The woman is as bad as her boyfriend, to know she has a stolen animal, know who it belongs to and that it's loved, and still not give it back? Awful - I just don't understand some people.
dbrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:45 AM   #57
joyjanet
Melbourne FL

I found the cutest little puppy in my DDs neighborhood last month. I spent over an hour walking the streets trying to see if someone was out looking for it. I ask people I saw walking their dogs if they knew who owned this puppy. They all said no. I was about to give up looking for the owner when I turned on this one street and a little boy in his backyard with his dad said something that I could not understand. I stood there for a few minutes and his mom and sister came running out the front door. I ask them if the puppy was theirs. They said yes and were so excited. They did not even know it had gotten out. I told them if they had put a tag on it with their phone number I would have found them sooner. Hopefully you will get your puppy back like these people did. There are good people around so don't give up.
joyjanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #58
lynxstch
Love that Figment!
Turkey, Clay, and my favorite all time christmas song..all on the same day..it doesn't get any better!
Learned the hard way not to store meltables in the oven

Bumping this up. Was looking for an update, to see there's none yet. Please keep us updated, Nona WILL come home..I just know it!
Old 02-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #59
Stitchfans
Tres Charming
I cry at a drop of a hat
55 scares me
Can you dip the shortbread in chocolate?
*~*The T.F*~*
let the stupidity begin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippingalong View Post

Me too. Hopefully today.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #60
sandramaac
Needs to look harder...
wonder what the punishment would be for excessive burping

Is she chipped---because if she is you can contact the compnay and they will send out an alert to other area customers. I would do a search again, and widden your search area this time. Call her name gently, using a phrase like I have a treat, or whayever you say to have her come. Knock on more doors in the larger area, call the police dept, fire dept or stop by and ask them if you post a pic--even call the local paper and see if they will post a mini pic
sandramaac is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: