Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #526
Douvres Family
DIS Veteran
 
Douvres Family's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 686

Is anyone interested on seeing the Navigators Feb 2012...same week we are going but last year. It may give you an idea of the weather & activities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashabear View Post
I looked on the Navigator for Oct and it has them overlapping with the 5K from 8:30-9:30 and the Wild Side meeting at Vibe on the ship at 9:00. I hope it works out!
Hi! You are right, it does appear to overlap. It was the same last February when we went. However, the teens didnt leave Vibe until around 9:30-9:45. If 5K starts at 8:30AM, Alex would be back with Vibe by 9AM (fingers crossed)...and Wild Teen Adv did last all day...at least last February. If it overlaps, he'll get his change of clothes from us and join the Teen advanture as it starts...at least that's his plan.
__________________




WDW 1976, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1996, 1999...Puerto Rico 2000...WDW 2001, 2002...DCL Wonder 2003...Mayan Riviera MX 2007 & 2008...WDW 2009, 2010, DCL Dream 2012, DCL Dream 2013, Mayan Riviera 2013
Douvres Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #527
nchristeutah
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 56

[QUOTE=Douvres Family;47406545]Is anyone interested on seeing the Navigators Feb 2012...same week we are going but last year. It may give you an idea of the weather & activities.

Yes - I would LOVE to see it. I have the one from October 2011 that is available on the internet, but something more recent and from the same month would be so much more helpful!
nchristeutah is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #528
Kashabear
Earning My Ears
 
Kashabear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Woodstock, GA
Posts: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douvres Family View Post
Is anyone interested on seeing the Navigators Feb 2012...same week we are going but last year. It may give you an idea of the weather & activities.



Hi! You are right, it does appear to overlap. It was the same last February when we went. However, the teens didnt leave Vibe until around 9:30-9:45. If 5K starts at 8:30AM, Alex would be back with Vibe by 9AM (fingers crossed)...and Wild Teen Adv did last all day...at least last February. If it overlaps, he'll get his change of clothes from us and join the Teen advanture as it starts...at least that's his plan.
Sounds like a great plan! I hope it all works out!
__________________
We Disney!!
Kashabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #529
Tigger1313
Mouseketeer
 
Tigger1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 351

I'm going to wait until we get on board to see if it's possible for Ashley to do both the5k and the wild side. I have noticed the the 5k has started at different times on a few cruises. Because She is under 18 I would have to sign a waver for her to get off and on the ship with out a adult. At least that is what I had to do for her brother.
Since I'm paying for the wide side I do not want her to miss it. They would have to run and get back on the ship in time to meet for the wild side. not sure if there is going to be enough time.
__________________
Cathy



DCL 8/13 AKL 8/13
DCL 1/14 BLT 1/14
DCL 7/14
Tigger1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:07 AM   #530
Douvres Family
DIS Veteran
 
Douvres Family's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger1313 View Post
I'm going to wait until we get on board to see if it's possible for Ashley to do both the5k and the wild side. I have noticed the the 5k has started at different times on a few cruises. Because She is under 18 I would have to sign a waver for her to get off and on the ship with out a adult. At least that is what I had to do for her brother.
Since I'm paying for the wide side I do not want her to miss it. They would have to run and get back on the ship in time to meet for the wild side. not sure if there is going to be enough time.
I was planning on doing the same...and possibly speaking the to the CM in Vibe the day prior to see if we can make it work.

Alex had a blast last year at Vibe and the Wild Teen Adventure...he's definitely not missing that...lol

At yesterday's track meet, he got a new personal best...mind you he's not a sprinter...he's a distance runner...his "thing" is cross country. After his injury in December, he speed declined...so this is good!
__________________




WDW 1976, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1996, 1999...Puerto Rico 2000...WDW 2001, 2002...DCL Wonder 2003...Mayan Riviera MX 2007 & 2008...WDW 2009, 2010, DCL Dream 2012, DCL Dream 2013, Mayan Riviera 2013
Douvres Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:09 AM   #531
Douvres Family
DIS Veteran
 
Douvres Family's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 686

[QUOTE=nchristeutah;47408392]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douvres Family View Post
Is anyone interested on seeing the Navigators Feb 2012...same week we are going but last year. It may give you an idea of the weather & activities.

Yes - I would LOVE to see it. I have the one from October 2011 that is available on the internet, but something more recent and from the same month would be so much more helpful!
Hi! Just read your post...kind of running a little behind for work...I'll post it tonight...wait, I think I can quickly post it on the FB page!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashabear View Post
Sounds like a great plan! I hope it all works out!
__________________




WDW 1976, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1996, 1999...Puerto Rico 2000...WDW 2001, 2002...DCL Wonder 2003...Mayan Riviera MX 2007 & 2008...WDW 2009, 2010, DCL Dream 2012, DCL Dream 2013, Mayan Riviera 2013
Douvres Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:42 AM   #532
Douvres Family
DIS Veteran
 
Douvres Family's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 686

I feel so stressed...I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board...
Between "office-work", "house work", kids' extra curricular activities, associations, and things that "just come up"...uuuggghhh
The only thing I have booked for DH and me is dinner at Remy...but right now I'm thinking of cancelling it.
I love the idea of a "nice dinner" on the Dream...however, right now I'm loving the idea of staying in my bathingsuit, shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops MORE. Maybe getting away and joining the Margarita Tasting, or Mixology, or Martini Tasting...I'm sure DH wouldn't mind it at all.


Who else just can't wait to get away from it all?!?!

11 Days!!!
__________________




WDW 1976, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1996, 1999...Puerto Rico 2000...WDW 2001, 2002...DCL Wonder 2003...Mayan Riviera MX 2007 & 2008...WDW 2009, 2010, DCL Dream 2012, DCL Dream 2013, Mayan Riviera 2013
Douvres Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #533
rbadger
Earning My Ears
 
rbadger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Posts: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douvres Family View Post
I feel so stressed...I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board...
Between "office-work", "house work", kids' extra curricular activities, associations, and things that "just come up"...uuuggghhh
The only thing I have booked for DH and me is dinner at Remy...but right now I'm thinking of cancelling it.
I love the idea of a "nice dinner" on the Dream...however, right now I'm loving the idea of staying in my bathingsuit, shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops MORE. Maybe getting away and joining the Margarita Tasting, or Mixology, or Martini Tasting...I'm sure DH wouldn't mind it at all.


Who else just can't wait to get away from it all?!?!

11 Days!!!
I hear you, I can't wait to "unwind" on the ship and on Castaway (2 weeks from today!) I'm definitely planning on signing up for the Tequila/Margarita tasting too.
rbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #534
nchristeutah
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 56

Yes I am feeling stress too! The only part of my FE gift that I didn't make but ordered isn't all working so I had to order more. I hope they get here soon so I can pack everything up . And I hope they work because if not there won't be time to order more! As long as I get everything packed this weekend I will be able to have a more tranquil week next week. At any rate - only 10 days before I get on a plane and at that point my stress should be over!

By the way, Katerina - are you part of the second FE group? I noticed you were on that list but for some reason I thought you probably weren't going to be able to fit it in.
nchristeutah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #535
Douvres Family
DIS Veteran
 
Douvres Family's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 686

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchristeutah View Post
Yes I am feeling stress too! The only part of my FE gift that I didn't make but ordered isn't all working so I had to order more. I hope they get here soon so I can pack everything up . And I hope they work because if not there won't be time to order more! As long as I get everything packed this weekend I will be able to have a more tranquil week next week. At any rate - only 10 days before I get on a plane and at that point my stress should be over!

By the way, Katerina - are you part of the second FE group? I noticed you were on that list but for some reason I thought you probably weren't going to be able to fit it in.
Yeap...We'll be on a plane in 9 days from now...on the 14th...and RELAX MODE...lol

Yes, I signed up for the 2nd one as well. I kicked it into overdrive...multi-tasked shopping, included arts & crafts to my sewing...now my DS's shorts wont fall off and I have FE gifts for our new friends...
__________________




WDW 1976, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1996, 1999...Puerto Rico 2000...WDW 2001, 2002...DCL Wonder 2003...Mayan Riviera MX 2007 & 2008...WDW 2009, 2010, DCL Dream 2012, DCL Dream 2013, Mayan Riviera 2013
Douvres Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #536
Douvres Family
DIS Veteran
 
Douvres Family's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 686

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbadger View Post
I hear you, I can't wait to "unwind" on the ship and on Castaway (2 weeks from today!) I'm definitely planning on signing up for the Tequila/Margarita tasting too.
YES!!! Cant wait to meet you...
Who else is joining us???
__________________




WDW 1976, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1996, 1999...Puerto Rico 2000...WDW 2001, 2002...DCL Wonder 2003...Mayan Riviera MX 2007 & 2008...WDW 2009, 2010, DCL Dream 2012, DCL Dream 2013, Mayan Riviera 2013
Douvres Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:14 AM   #537
rbadger
Earning My Ears
 
rbadger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Posts: 47

Movies

Called DCL to get a list of the movies playing on our cruise:

Brave 2D/3D
The Odd Life of Timothy Green
Finding Nemo 3D
Lincoln
Wreck it Ralph
Frankenweenie
The Avengers
rbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:19 AM   #538
Douvres Family
DIS Veteran
 
Douvres Family's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 686

http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/showpho...ge-1a/cat/1396
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/showpho...ge-2a/cat/1396

This is the link to the navigator the day we were at CC. The only thing is that you cant "zoom in" and clearly view the details. I've been trying to find ways to and cant get around it. I also tried to upload it to our FB page but I think it's too large...I'll try again tonight...

I can email it to all who wish to have it...the original scan is very clear and I have it for the entire week.

BTW...the navigators are for the same week we are sailing but 2012 (last year).

Ciao 4 now!
__________________




WDW 1976, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1996, 1999...Puerto Rico 2000...WDW 2001, 2002...DCL Wonder 2003...Mayan Riviera MX 2007 & 2008...WDW 2009, 2010, DCL Dream 2012, DCL Dream 2013, Mayan Riviera 2013
Douvres Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:15 AM   #539
SL312
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 13

1
SL312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:20 AM   #540
SL312
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 13

Could you email me a copy? Wishing I could leave today for Florida and avoid the snowstorm that is coming.
Thanks!
SL312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: