Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
iheartmickey1111
Mouseketeer

Downloading Movies onto Nook?

Hi! Hoping someone can help me figure this out! I have no clue how to get movies onto my Nook HD! I bought a Happy Feet DVD with Digital Copy, but it won't let me watch the movie after downloaded onto the Nook (read some where that it's something Nook did to 'block' movies from Flixster). And I ordered the combo pack of Peter Pan, got it out of the mail today and it says it can play on Windows Media player or Ipad. Hmph. I really need to get some movies on here before I have to drive 32 hours cross country with a 2 year old! Help please!!!

(Also, I know I could buy movies from the Nook store, but they are $20 and you don't get an actual DVD so I really want to be able to just use digital copies when I buy the movie in the store)

*1997- Disneyland*5/2009-Late Honeymoon at AKL (Army ruined our first one)*10/2011- Pop for the MK 40th Anniversary Celebration, MNSSHP, first SOLO trip!*4/2012- Coronado Springs*9/2012-Pop, MNSSHP, Wild Africa Trek, Haunted 5k Run
iheartmickey1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:16 AM   #2
cinderwannabe
Mouseketeer

Hi. I used a dvd converting program called dvd catalyst and put movies onto my sd card. some movies don't convert though so check them after you do it. the program costs about 10 bucks but it is definitely worth it!
Register to remove

Old 02-07-2013, 12:39 PM   #3
iheartmickey1111
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderwannabe View Post
Hi. I used a dvd converting program called dvd catalyst and put movies onto my sd card. some movies don't convert though so check them after you do it. the program costs about 10 bucks but it is definitely worth it!
Ok awesome! I had read about that in a few places, so glad to know it actually works! Thanks!!

*1997- Disneyland*5/2009-Late Honeymoon at AKL (Army ruined our first one)*10/2011- Pop for the MK 40th Anniversary Celebration, MNSSHP, first SOLO trip!*4/2012- Coronado Springs*9/2012-Pop, MNSSHP, Wild Africa Trek, Haunted 5k Run
iheartmickey1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #4
dsamama
Earning My Ears

would that converting to sd card work on a nook tablet or color also or just the HD ones?

dsamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:05 AM   #5
cinderwannabe
Mouseketeer

I use it on my nook tablet (not hd). I haven't tried it on my daughter's color but I would think it would work just fine. I will give it a try later and post back.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: