Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #151
lornak
DIS Veteran

Hi, Jillpie!!!!!

Yes, this report includes our day in Rome. Ahhh, the memories!!!

I never did write another trip report. I may get around to another one some day but for now this is my one, lone attempt!!!

Your trip sounds AMAZING!!!! You will be so glad if you journal. It will help you remember and relive it for the rest of your life!!! I want to hear more about it! Are you doing an Adventures By Disney????
lornak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #152
Jillpie
Can you package some Main St. music and send it to me?

Hi!!! Did you love your Fantasy cruise? We're on the Dream in April and are looking forward to it. Anyway, my husband's job is sending us to Africa, as a 10 yr associate, he earns a month off sabattical and one of their adventurous tours (he works for a travel agency). If you want to look it up, just google OAT (Overseas Adventure Travel) and click on Africa, we are doing the Best of Kenya and Tanzania tour, cannot wait!!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #153
lornak
DIS Veteran

I've been on the FANTASY twice now and I love it!!!! I will be going again in Oct and I'm already counting the days!!

Your trip sounds AMAZING!!! Good for you! I hope you have a wonderful time!!
lornak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:27 PM   #154
Narnia_girl
DIS Veteran

This is such a wonderful trip report. I'm definitely bookmarking this as a resource for what we hope is a future cruise.

Narnia_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #155
Jillpie
Can you package some Main St. music and send it to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornak View Post
I've been on the FANTASY twice now and I love it!!!! I will be going again in Oct and I'm already counting the days!!

Your trip sounds AMAZING!!! Good for you! I hope you have a wonderful time!!
Well, we are three weeks away from our amazing Africa trip, I cannot wait! Anyway, I was trying to do a search for more of your trip reports a few weeks ago, and could not remember your screen name!! It was driving me crazy. You are definitely the top ranking Dis trip reporter of all time for me and wanted more. Can you pleeeease do one for your Oct cruise? and god knows I won't remember your screen name again, so if you do, please put a link here? Oh I would so enjoy that, your photography is amazing. I just hope I can come close on our upcoming trip!
Old 08-14-2013, 09:39 PM   #156
figment52
Oh man, I checked out the website only to discover that I am Older than Peeps!

I found this last night and just read it straight through. What a great report. Thank you for writing.

I was on DCL's first Med cruise and have been wanting to go back ever since. I don't know how people survive the 10 day trip, the middle sea day was so needed. It was fun to see the cruise through your eyes.

It is a shame you didn't enjoy Palermo more. While it was not the highlight of the trip it was a great day. We went to a local street market, the cathedral, and walked the streets where the Godfather movies were supposed to have been filmed. It was definitely a local flavor type of tour. I did recognize a couple of the locations in your photos.

Now, I need to go search out more MED TR's and start planning a return cruise. Thank again for writing.
figment52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:47 AM   #157
magickid
Earning My Ears

This is great. Really nice report, makes me even more excited for my med cruise this year
magickid is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: