Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-05-2013, 12:59 PM   #2386
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngal View Post
could i have one of these please?

red and white polka dot border

4 nights regular dining plan

3 adults, 1 child

Our First Trip


Thanks so much!
Here is your dining card...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #2387
tngal
DIS Veteran
 
tngal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ducktown, Tennessee
Posts: 857

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
Here is your dining card...


Thank You so much!!

Lisa
tngal is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-13-2013, 08:44 AM   #2388
Keishag
Mouseketeer
 
Keishag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 343

I would be so grateful if you could make one for my family!

We have 2 adults and 2 children
We will be there 7 nights
The Gomez Family
Regular Dining
Red dot border

Thank you!!!
__________________
Me DH DS (10) DD (9)
October 2014 AKL BOOKED!
May 2013 AKL
October 2010 POR- Free Dining
June 2009 Saratoga Springs- our first family trip to Disney
Keishag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:58 PM   #2389
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngal View Post
Thank You so much!!

Lisa
You are welcome!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #2390
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keishag View Post
I would be so grateful if you could make one for my family!

We have 2 adults and 2 children
We will be there 7 nights
The Gomez Family
Regular Dining
Red dot border

Thank you!!!
Here is your dining card...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #2391
Keishag
Mouseketeer
 
Keishag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 343

WOW You're fast! Thank you so much!
__________________
Me DH DS (10) DD (9)
October 2014 AKL BOOKED!
May 2013 AKL
October 2010 POR- Free Dining
June 2009 Saratoga Springs- our first family trip to Disney
Keishag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #2392
Jake06
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ross Twp Oh
Posts: 67

Mandy,

When you have time I would love a dining card. This will help us keep track!

4 - Adults
1 - Child
Red Dot
Regular Dining Plan
11 - Nights
The Wells Family

Thanks,
Janet
Jake06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:44 AM   #2393
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keishag View Post
WOW You're fast! Thank you so much!
You are welcome!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #2394
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake06 View Post
Mandy,

When you have time I would love a dining card. This will help us keep track!

4 - Adults
1 - Child
Red Dot
Regular Dining Plan
11 - Nights
The Wells Family

Thanks,
Janet
I am Amy but I know how hard it is to keep track of all of us designers. Here is your dining card...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:52 AM   #2395
Jake06
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ross Twp Oh
Posts: 67

Sorry - Amy!!! Thanks so much for the card. That was really quick! I was concerned how I was going to keep track of everything. You made my just very easy. Thanks again and hope you have a great weekend.
Jake06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #2396
mrandmrstraveljunkie
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10

Wow, this is a great idea! So nice of you to do this for people! We are not currently signed up for the dining plan, but if we change our mind and sign up for it I will definitely ask you to design one for us! Awesome job!
mrandmrstraveljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:24 PM   #2397
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake06 View Post
Sorry - Amy!!! Thanks so much for the card. That was really quick! I was concerned how I was going to keep track of everything. You made my just very easy. Thanks again and hope you have a great weekend.
You are welcome - enjoy all that food!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrandmrstraveljunkie View Post
Wow, this is a great idea! So nice of you to do this for people! We are not currently signed up for the dining plan, but if we change our mind and sign up for it I will definitely ask you to design one for us! Awesome job!
Let me know if you need any help!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #2398
DaisysWorld
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7

Can I please request a card?

Could you please make me a card for 2adults and 2kids for 7 nights on regular meal plan (1 table, 1 quick and 1 snack). And for the last name could you write "our family" instead of the last name.

Thank you so much

Daisy
DaisysWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #2399
MickeyAgain
Earning My Ears
 
MickeyAgain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 37

What a great thing to do!!! Thank you so much!! Can I please request one ??

Our Trip
Quick service
4 adults
7 nights
Red polka dots are perfect

Thank you!!!
__________________
MickeyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:44 PM   #2400
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisysWorld View Post
Could you please make me a card for 2adults and 2kids for 7 nights on regular meal plan (1 table, 1 quick and 1 snack). And for the last name could you write "our family" instead of the last name.

Thank you so much

Daisy
Here is your dining card...

__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: