Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
ableeks
Earning My Ears

Disney Wonder 5 night

Hi, we set sail March 2, 2013 on the Disney Wonder going to Cozumel and Castaway Cay and wondering if anyone has an tips or suggestions for us. We will be bringing our 5 and 6 year olds with us!
One question we do have is how much alcohol are you allowed to bring on?
ableeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

As much as you can carry, as long as you put it in a bag that will fit through the security scanner. Coolers aren't allowed.

You must carry the alcohol aboard with you - they don't want you to put it in checked luggage.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #3
MD Dad55
Earning My Ears

Secret River

Quote:
Originally Posted by ableeks View Post
Hi, we set sail March 2, 2013 on the Disney Wonder going to Cozumel and Castaway Cay and wondering if anyone has an tips or suggestions for us. We will be bringing our 5 and 6 year olds with us!
One question we do have is how much alcohol are you allowed to bring on?
We just returned from the same trip 1 month ago. We took the Secret River excursion in Cozumel. We loved it. You take a 45 min ferry to the mainland and a short van ride to the actual site. It was very interesting. They take you in groups of 10 underground for a 1 hour tour of the caves. The do not allow cameras and video in the cave, so they take pictures for you. At first, I was disappointed that I couldn't take photos, but was actually relieved later because it was completely pitch black in the caves. The professional photographer took great pictures. The disc was $79, but worth it. The lunch and relaxing afternoon was very nice. You get about an hour or so to shop or enjoy a drink at one of the local places.
As for CC, we got the Extreme Package. It included the Stingray adventure, bike rentals, float rental and snorkeling gear. I speak for my whole family when I say that CC was AWESOME!! If we could, we would fly there for a week. Hope you have a great cruise, enjoy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: