Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Swaps
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2013, 12:29 PM   #706
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyniknate View Post
Here we go again! Ordered paper from Scrap Your Trip on 1/28 and not even a word from them yet. Used up my gift card, so I think this will be it from them for a while.

I just don't understand why they feel they can conduct business this way.
bummer Their loss.

My Reminisce order is already in transit they are awesome!

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:37 PM   #707
tyniknate
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonsLoveDisney View Post
bummer Their loss.

My Reminisce order is already in transit they are awesome!
Yeah! I thought when I checked out that I had multiples of some of the papers put into my cart. I was in a hurry and didn't go back to double check and today when I looked I saw I only ordered one of a couple of them. One page won't do me much good.

Will hafta re-stock my scrapping allowance and shop again soon!

Last edited by BernardandMissBianca; 02-05-2013 at 07:09 PM.
tyniknate is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #708
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yeah! I thought when I checked out that I had multiples of some of the papers put into my cart. I was in a hurry and didn't go back to double check and today when I looked I saw I only ordered one of a couple of them. One page won't do me much good.

Will hafta re-stock my scrapping allowance and shop again soon!
thats funny. They are in stock (will be on friday)

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns

Last edited by BernardandMissBianca; 02-05-2013 at 07:10 PM.
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #709
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Here we go again! Ordered paper from Scrap Your Trip on 1/28 and not even a word from them yet. Used up my gift card, so I think this will be it from them for a while.

I just don't understand why they feel they can conduct business this way. When I go into my account it says I have no recent orders, but yet I received the notice they had processed my gift card. At this point.....whatever!

I need these papers to finish splash mountain and start my dumbo layouts. I'm able to get nothing else done for this swap without them!
Hope they process your order soon, that is so frustrating that they process the gift card and not the order.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #710
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

oh no Danielle...hope it gets processed soon!

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:24 AM   #711
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I just don't understand why they feel they can conduct business this way. When I go into my account it says I have no recent orders, but yet I received the notice they had processed my gift card. At this point.....whatever!

I need these papers to finish splash mountain and start my dumbo layouts. I'm able to get nothing else done for this swap without them!
I'm sorry for your frustration, Danielle. Please don't stress about the swap. We'll wait for your awesome work
Old 02-06-2013, 07:46 AM   #712
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran

Just wanting to update you all on my own progress. I've got one set almost completely cut out. Holy smokes they take a lot of time! I didn't buy enough of a few sheets of paper, so I intend to get them tonight or tomorrow so I will have them for the weekend. If we're not cropping outside of the house on Saturday, we will be cropping at home, so I intend to get Jungle Cruise and Mad Tea Party completely done, with Frontierland and the Railroad at least completely designed, if not prototypes cut.

How is everyone doing?
Old 02-06-2013, 08:48 AM   #713
3pletprincesses
DIS Veteran

Hope you will hear from them soon Danielle. It's a bummer that they don't value customers.

I've finished the Castle LO and it's all bagged. I've designed Snow White and have my paper. simply have to cut and see if I like. I have a good idea of what to do for Aladdin but enchanted forest... I have no clue what to do since I haven't seen it yet
Old 02-06-2013, 08:51 AM   #714
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pletprincesses View Post
Hope you will hear from them soon Danielle. It's a bummer that they don't value customers.

I've finished the Castle LO and it's all bagged. I've designed Snow White and have my paper. simply have to cut and see if I like. I have a good idea of what to do for Aladdin but enchanted forest... I have no clue what to do since I haven't seen it yet
How is your wrist?

Did you want to change to one of the other open spots? Or, I found this site with some pictures of the area.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #715
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Think I will now be on the lookout for a set of books I can use for these! There will be 5 sets when we are finished? MK, AK, EP, HS & Characters? Anyone with suggestions?
Danielle, I think I'm going to order some of these, American Crafts. I emailed them yesterday and within 10 minutes had an answer that they fit up to 100 "lightly embellished" pages.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:26 AM   #716
tyniknate
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Danielle, I think I'm going to order some of these, American Crafts. I emailed them yesterday and within 10 minutes had an answer that they fit up to 100 "lightly embellished" pages.
So, when they say non-expandable it only means no extra pegs? If they fit 100 pages they would be perfect for this swap and a great bargain too! Hmmm, wonder how often they go on sale? Hate to order 5 of them and not be happy with them when I get them. Any idea how they handle returns? Our closest store is about 45 miles away and in a town that is kinda sketchy.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:35 AM   #717
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran

They are three-ring binders, so they can't expand. I'm trying to find a picture of it open, but am having a hard time.

Here's the info on the return policy. Looks like you'd have to ship back to them. Return policy. There is a coupon code for free shipping over $35, BTW, EEYM040.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:43 AM   #718
tyniknate
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
They are three-ring binders, so they can't expand. I'm trying to find a picture of it open, but am having a hard time.

Here's the info on the return policy. Looks like you'd have to ship back to them. Return policy. There is a coupon code for free shipping over $35, BTW, EEYM040.
Ahhh, now I get it. I'm a little slow on the draw this morning. I've only had one cup of caffeine
Did you see the faux-leather ones? They look the same, just not fabric. I'm always leery of the fabric covered books because my guys are so messy and I'm afraid they will get something on that won't come off or will leave a stain.
It's almost too good to pass up with the free shipping. What to do???? What to do?????

Old 02-06-2013, 09:48 AM   #719
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran

Ooh, the Faux Leather ones are nice too. I like the color selection better too...Hmmmmmm....

I'm ordering with my bestie from Canada and hand delivering to her at our retreat in NH, so we're over the $35. Worst thing, order one and see if you like it, then order again when they go on sale again?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #720
3pletprincesses
DIS Veteran

I have one of those D binders and love it. I find however that they can contain a little less then 100 if your pages are not exactly flat. Still not bad for the price if you ask me.

Anyone have one of the Disney scrapbooks that yo ucan buy at Disney? Do they fit standard page protectors 12X12?

Thanks for the Enchanted Forest link /. I will give myself until I'm done all the other pages before deciding if I'm switching. I'm sure once I have less in my mind, it will be easier to figure it out

As for my wrist, I'm hopefully getting the bigger castreplace tomorrow by a smaller managable one. I'm looking forward to being able to stratch my upper arm. Casts are sooo itchy LOL

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: