Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 09:36 PM   #2416
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceraden View Post
Hello. My name is Heather. I have a can't make up my mind about where to stay problem. It's been 3 hours since the last time I looked up my options on the the WDW site. My problem started in 2011, when I started at ASSp, changed to POFQ and somehow ended up staying at BC CL.

This time, I am torn between my love of BC and my love of a $ well spent. My mind says BC or BCV but my wallet says not. I keep waffling back and forth between "screw it. let's go big" and "we can do x, y, z and not sweat the $$ if we stay somewhere more budget friendly". Add to it that we are thinking of bringing a set of Gparents to keep us company and help with our herd of little people.

We travel in Autumn 2013 and I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of resort rallying before we get on the plane.
Welcome! I always end up at "screw it. let's go big!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumba View Post
thanks again for welcoming me to your great group of "changing" peeps...rofl..we decided to just spend money elsewhere when we dont spend that much time in the room..
Over 30 visits to the House of the Mouse and French Quarter is high on my list of loves...then Movies...then Dixie landings (now Riverside) and then Swan/Dolphin...and Pop ..I am sorry...but pop century was not up on my list of loves...once we stayed at Sports and was out in left field someplace...LITERALLY...I jsut remembered that one..
So we are changers too...
I think we are in the double digits now...I can love this ..ROFL..
Thanks again for the welcome feeling ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans View Post
BB and I heart You have to go to the old website. You can do this by clicking on the free maps in my Disney experience. The link will take you to the old site where you can pay online. I always pay off my reservation in one payment with same card. If you make payments and then cancel they will refund it exactly how you paid it. I learned this the hard way when I cancelled a reservation I had kept adding days too. I had 5 different refund amounts on two separate cards, and it took about 2 weeks to get all the money refunded. If you make twelve 500.00 payments. You will get twelve 500 dollar refunds. They will not refund it all at once. Just an FYI for those you that make payments.
Thanks!

Quote:
PAS I would need about 70% to stay at RPC. 1 night rack rate is more than my monthly mortgage payment.
That's why I we tried RPC for 2 nights only. Those rates are unbelievable Now after the awesome upgrade we got there I'm afraid to try it again.

Quote:
Our baby lost his manhood today, he's is not too happy about the cone on his head. He is getting a lot of empathy and sympathy from the other men in the house. I didn't know my 8 year old could show that much empathy. I guess it's a natural reaction in males when the family jewels are involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Ill be back latter to catch up, but just wanted to share my excitement....Gastro took Steven off one of his meds I was hoping for 2, but the one he did take him off is the 3 times a day, perfectly timed between meals, on an empty stomach, cant be taken within hours of his other 3 meds, etc. This means I can move his other meds to waking up and bedtime which means NO CARRYING MEDS with us in the parks and being able to eat and snack whenever we feel like it!! I am soooo happy

Melissa
Excellent news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
I was shocked earlier when I checked on my iPhone case and it had an arrival scan in Justin, TX. I had Joey go check to see if it had gotten here, and it had. I am so excited!!!

I just thought it was so funny that of all the American names they could have picked to put as the sender, they picked David. David is my hubby's name.
More great news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Pumba: I have come to the conclusion that there are waayyy too many Negative Nancys on the Disboards. We will put on our blinders to them. Jen

Quote:
Wookies: You seriously have my mouth watering at your above restaurant description!! Yummo!Jen
Me too!

Quote:
Iheart: Did you get a quote???It sounds like you need to start cracking the whip over there at your house!Jen
Yes, I do need to crack the whip! They all go through phases and they all seem to be in a less then helpful one right now.

I did sent a request, but haven't heard back yet. I think I'm making progress with DS though. The lure of staying deluxe and low crowds may convince him it's ok to miss a few days of school again.

Quote:
DH is snoring here beside me on the couch, poor guys waits up for me to get home at night after work and sometimes he just can't handle it! Me I just keep on going...besides I had to catch up with my ladies!

Jen
That's sweet of him to try to stay up for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
I so hear ya. I swear someone came into my house over the weekend and turned one small load of laundry into 4 large ones. Besides the rest of the house being a wreck.

Quote:
I love yanking stuff out of it and putting it back in again. It was the motherboard battery. (Which I only figured out from having it happen before... but last time taking it out and re-seating it fixed it, this time it was dead-dead.)
You sound like my DH. I swear, the fact that he is so techie cripples me when it comes to anything electronic. I just yell HELP! Yay for you that you can do that kind of stuff!

Quote:
Yeah, I think I would cry actual tears if the Epcot resorts had their rates raised to Monorail levels.

Quote:
Glad the fur-baby is okay... even despite the horrible Cone of Shame. (Ours gets the most pathetic expressions ever when she's got to wear her cone.)
Cone of Shame.

Quote:
i_heart - I really have checked everyday to get into a 1BR at BLT just for the extra space, but then I keep telling myself that I am nuts because then I will have to cook. We are going away for 12 days this summer but it is at a beach condo with a few days on each side at my parents house so there will be lots of cooking and dishes But there will also be lots of alcohol
Alcohol will definitely help!

Quote:
I have to say, as so many have said...I really truly appreciate all of you

Melissa

Off to bed. DS6 has his 1st eval with the Developmental Ped tomorrow morning. Wish us luck.

Good night all!
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

Old 02-04-2013, 09:46 PM   #2417
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post

Off to bed. DS6 has his 1st eval with the Developmental Ped tomorrow morning. Wish us luck.

Good night all!
Good luck tomorrow I totally understand what you are going through! Feel free to PM me

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-05-2013, 12:04 AM   #2418
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
I love yanking stuff out of it and putting it back in again. It was the motherboard battery. (Which I only figured out from having it happen before... but last time taking it out and re-seating it fixed it, this time it was dead-dead.)
Oh, I love doing that as well. I have always been one to take things apart to see how they work. After destroying watches two Christmases in a row by doing that, my mom stopped buying me watches for Christmas. I just do so much on my laptop (school work and gaming) that I am too chicken to attempt it myself.

Quote:
BC... You feeling better now? Also, you've gotta post a pic of your new phone case! (They do have an Android version of the DisBoards app, by the way.)
Much better. The BP is way low for me. Before posting this I checked it and it was 114/76. Early it was 103/69.

I guess it's just me then. I have searched and searched for the app and it never comes up.

Here is a picture of the actual case, and not the one from Amazon's website. I totally love it!! I didn't notice it, until someone I grew up with mentioned it, but there is no Snow White on it. Since it has my two favs, I'm ok with that. Although it would have been nice it she had been on it.

Quote:
Jen: Mine's broke too. Who broke my schtuff?! I'm so glad your DDs are all running at full-speed again. Adult Dole Whips... doesn't that sound so good? I could go for a New Orleans sized one right about now.
Well since we make things bigger here in Texas, I would like to order a Texas sized one please.

Quote:
Wookie - I LOVE the iPhone case!! Oh don't look at BC, it will just add to your confusion! You know YC is my absolute FAVORITE Hope the shower helped your headache and you are feeling better tonight. P.S. David is my hubby's name too Oh, yes, I knew you meant GF not CD, lol! He has adjusted great Dr told us today that he can NEVER EVER have wheat again, and he was really okay with it. When you have such severe erosion and ulcers by the time you are 7, I think you are willing to do what ever it takes to fix it.
It did, thank you. It usually does. I just have to get my body adjusted to taking my meds again and not having high blood pressure.

Your right, it will just confuse me even more than I already am. The DH is crazy and willing to do just one room at the PC. Then instead of doing MNSSHP Friday the 13th (if they have it) since it will be our last full day there, he has a crazy plan. My plan has us sleeping late, doing resort/pool time then heading to the MK for MNSSHP. Then on Saturday we have a late breakfast at Chef Mickey's and head home. His plan has us check out of our WDW resort on Friday before we head to DHS, spend the day at DHS and then go to a hotel nearby for the night. Check out on Saturday and head home. I'll leave it to the Disney Fates. If they have MNSSHP on Friday the 13th, we will do that and check out of our WDW resort on Saturday Sept. 14th.

Quote:
I have to say, as so many have said...I really truly appreciate all of you

Melissa
Me too!!

Quote:

Good night all!
I hope all goes well.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 02-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #2419
pas130
DIS Veteran

What's with my vanishing multiquote.....grrrrrrr

I'm going to make a new attempt.....

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 02-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #2420
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
What's with my vanishing multiquote.....grrrrrrr

I'm going to make a new attempt.....
I hate when that happens!!

Have a good morning all!! I've having a breakfast of chips & guac.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 02-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #2421
DznyCrzy11
"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are".

Hi everyone!!! The change is official!!! We're doing a 4 night cruise, 9/1 - 9/5, and then a 4 night resort stay at the Poly, 9/5 - 9/9. Can't wait!!! We decided doing it this way since we wouldn't get the full $200 deposit back and DH was worried that the 7 night cruise would be too long for my first cruise. He was not too crazy about his first cruise but is willing to give it another try so we went with the shorter cruise.

On a side note, I must vent, hehe. I am not happy with Disney's call service reps! Ok, it started out Sunday when I called DCL to ask a few questions. She then asked which stateroom we were looking at, I told her catagory 07A which is the cheapest of the verandah views she tells me there are none available and if I wanted a verandah view the next cheapest is $500 more, and then asks if I want to go ahead and book. I told her no because when I looked online that morning it was still available, she then tells me their system is more up to date than what I can pull up, then offers to put the room the room on hold, I declined that as well because I did not believe her. So, that night I go to book, what did I get??? Catagory 07A, booked AND confirmed!!!! Now I just feel like she was trying to get me to spend an extra $500.
Now, on to the resort reservation. I called last night to change the dates to 9/5 - 9/9. I literally had to tell this woman the dates 3 times because their system kept messing up and she had to keep switching screens!!!!! So then our current reservation was with a BB offer for free dining, upgraded to Dxddp. When I originally made the reservation I was told I could remove the Dxddp if I decided I didn't want it, at the time I was torn between the two, but yesterday I was told no changes can be made to it.....what???? Has anyone else had experiences with that? Mind you, this ended up being a 35 minute total call so I was quite irritated by the time I got off the phone!!!
Now here's the kicker....the Disney website has our new reservation correct but the confirmation is now showing 8/31 - 9/9!!!!!! Why can't they get anything right????? Needless to say the excitement has been over taken by frustration, for now at least!

Sent from my GalaxyS II
Visited WDW once a year(sometimes twice a year)between 1987 and 2000, stayed at FW Campground most of those times, FW Cabins one time, ASMu one time,and an offsite hotel a few other times.Since 2003 my DH and I have taken 8 trips to WDW and 1 DCL together.We stayed at an offsite hotel in 2003 and 2005, ASMo in 2008,CBR in 2009,Poly in 2010,2011,2012,2013. Bahamian Disney Cruise 2013. AKL stay and Western Caribbean Cruise for 2014.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #2422
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I keep waffling back and forth between "screw it. let's go big" and "we can do x, y, z and not sweat the $$ if we stay somewhere more budget friendly". Add to it that we are thinking of bringing a set of Gparents to keep us company and help with our herd of little people.
Heather That is a very common RC dilemna....last year I started at GF and stayed at Pop...this year Poly...so far...but who knows...it's 8 months away We have a herd too...ahhh it would be so much easier to fit in one room
Quote:
This is my problem. I love it so much, I can justify not having the extra room. Plus there is the ability to take the boat, which my entire family loves.
First...excellent B/P!!!

Sounds like your heart may be set at WL

Quote:
Double digit dancing

Quote:
PAS I would need about 70% to stay at RPC. 1 night rack rate is more than my monthly mortgage payment.

Our baby lost his manhood today, he's is not too happy about the cone on his head. He is getting a lot of empathy and sympathy from the other men in the house. I didn't know my 8 year old could show that much empathy. I guess it's a natural reaction in males when the family jewels are involved.
The cone of shame poor furbaby

Hmmmm wonder how many more shifts to upgrade to KKC ..ugh make me stop

Quote:
Ill be back latter to catch up, but just wanted to share my excitement....Gastro took Steven off one of his meds I was hoping for 2, but the one he did take him off is the 3 times a day, perfectly timed between meals, on an empty stomach, cant be taken within hours of his other 3 meds, etc. This means I can move his other meds to waking up and bedtime which means NO CARRYING MEDS with us in the parks and being able to eat and snack whenever we feel like it!! I am soooo happy

Melissa
Excellent!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Janet

I think he is excited to stay there he seems very interested especially with all the new places to try eating at
The Poly is amazing....

Quote:
Anyone know if there is an DISboards app for Androids? I assumed there would be, since they have one for Apple. My Kindle uses Android stuff so it would be nice to have an app, instead of going through through the web. Although, this way I do get to use my green FONT
I have an app...but IDK how to change font

Quote:
Pumba: I have come to the conclusion that there are waayyy too many Negative Nancys on the Disboards. We will put on our blinders to them.

Jeanette: $2000??? Amazing! BTW I am glad to hear you were well looked after by your DS, and that you are feeling better.

Jen
This is our safe place from the meanies

Thanks Jen...Kate is hom sick today DH was like...yea Nett you're saving a lot...what are you spending though......I'll never tell

Quote:
Yikes, some people. Glad you found us... we're definitely the laid-back group.

Quote:
Just in case anyone did not see it, KOOK mentioned a possible RC over on my TR So shall we place bets on whether she can stay booked at FWC?????

Melissa
Uh oh...time to find kookalicious

Quote:
Welcome! I always end up at "screw it. let's go big!"

Good night all!
Me too Will work for Disney...

Good luck today!!!

Old 02-05-2013, 09:34 AM   #2423
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DznyCrzy11 View Post
Hi everyone!!! The change is official!!! We're doing a 4 night cruise, 9/1 - 9/5, and then a 4 night resort stay at the Poly, 9/5 - 9/9. Can't wait!!! We decided doing it this way since we wouldn't get the full $200 deposit back and DH was worried that the 7 night cruise would be too long for my first cruise. He was not too crazy about his first cruise but is willing to give it another try so we went with the shorter cruise.

On a side note, I must vent, hehe. I am not happy with Disney's call service reps! Ok, it started out Sunday when I called DCL to ask a few questions. She then asked which stateroom we were looking at, I told her catagory 07A which is the cheapest of the verandah views she tells me there are none available and if I wanted a verandah view the next cheapest is $500 more, and then asks if I want to go ahead and book. I told her no because when I looked online that morning it was still available, she then tells me their system is more up to date than what I can pull up, then offers to put the room the room on hold, I declined that as well because I did not believe her. So, that night I go to book, what did I get??? Catagory 07A, booked AND confirmed!!!! Now I just feel like she was trying to get me to spend an extra $500.
Now, on to the resort reservation. I called last night to change the dates to 9/5 - 9/9. I literally had to tell this woman the dates 3 times because their system kept messing up and she had to keep switching screens!!!!! So then our current reservation was with a BB offer for free dining, upgraded to Dxddp. When I originally made the reservation I was told I could remove the Dxddp if I decided I didn't want it, at the time I was torn between the two, but yesterday I was told no changes can be made to it.....what???? Has anyone else had experiences with that? Mind you, this ended up being a 35 minute total call so I was quite irritated by the time I got off the phone!!!
Now here's the kicker....the Disney website has our new reservation correct but the confirmation is now showing 8/31 - 9/9!!!!!! Why can't they get anything right????? Needless to say the excitement has been over taken by frustration, for now at least!
Congrats on getting the cruise booked!! As yes you can make any changes to your package ressie, including chaning your dining plan up to 45 days out... call back today and hopefully your CM will be more knowledgable.

Do not like the new system ... I've linked my new reservations (why didn't my new 2013 ressies show up there to begin with??) and still it didn't bring over all the info.

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 02-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #2424
DznyCrzy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B

Congrats on getting the cruise booked!! As yes you can make any changes to your package ressie, including chaning your dining plan up to 45 days out... call back today and hopefully your CM will be more knowledgable.

Do not like the new system ... I've linked my new reservations (why didn't my new 2013 ressies show up there to begin with??) and still it didn't bring over all the info.
Thank you Janet, you've made my day!!! I thought you could modify it, that's even what I was told when I booked it. I agree on disliking the new system!!! When I first go to link the reservation online it pulls it but it never fully links it, so frustrating!!

Sent from my GalaxyS II
Visited WDW once a year(sometimes twice a year)between 1987 and 2000, stayed at FW Campground most of those times, FW Cabins one time, ASMu one time,and an offsite hotel a few other times.Since 2003 my DH and I have taken 8 trips to WDW and 1 DCL together.We stayed at an offsite hotel in 2003 and 2005, ASMo in 2008,CBR in 2009,Poly in 2010,2011,2012,2013. Bahamian Disney Cruise 2013. AKL stay and Western Caribbean Cruise for 2014.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #2425
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Good morning all of you crazy ladies.

Quote:
Miss How are things in Chicagoland? I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but my DH is from Chicago. I have a lot of CRAZY IRISH inlaws in Chicago. About once a year we get together with them for a night on the town usually this occurs when they are visiting California. It takes me about 2 weeks to recover from this one night. One of these days we are going to make it to Chicago again. My 8 year old is begging to see a Cubs game.
We've finally got SNOW -- just in the past 4-5 days. Nothing before that. Very strange winters we've been having.

2 weeks to recover?! Can we clone your in-laws? They sound like a ton of fun. (My in-law recovery period is usually just for frazzled nerves. ) Are they in the city? We're out in suburbia ... really wish we lived a bit closer in -- oh the restaurants and shopping. Maybe it's best we don't live a bit closer. Even though I'm not a native, I do absolutely love Chicago. You should ask your DH how to correctly pronounce the supermarket "Jewel" -- the accent here just cracks me up.

How's fur-baby this morning?

Quote:
Miss - are you ready for some CR pictures....T-minus 36 hours
Hit me, HIT ME! I've got my popcorn at the ready.

Quote:
Hope all goes well at the docs.

Quote:

I guess it's just me then. I have searched and searched for the app and it never comes up.
Ah, you know... I think it's because I got it off of Google Play. Kindle only accesses the Amazon App store, right?

Quote:
Well since we make things bigger here in Texas, I would like to order a Texas sized one please.
Yes, please! I regret not getting a Dole Whip last time we were there.

The Pasinator: Have you thrown your PC/laptop/internet gadget out the window?

Quote:
Why can't they get anything right????? Needless to say the excitement has been over taken by frustration, for now at least!
Yikes! I'm starting to think I should be happy I haven't actually started any real planning yet with the sounds of the new system!
Old 02-05-2013, 09:43 AM   #2426
DznyCrzy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B

But wait, can you make changes to the dining plan if it's booked on BB offer? I'm still pretty sure you can and that's what I had been told when I made the reservation. I kept telling the lady "just remove the Dxddp portion and keep the free dining part."

Sent from my GalaxyS II

Old 02-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #2427
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:

Sent from my GalaxyS II
Dealing with the phone CM's sure can be a chore!

Quote:
Heather That is a very common RC dilemna....last year I started at GF and stayed at Pop...this year Poly...so far...but who knows...it's 8 months away We have a herd too...ahhh it would be so much easier to fit in one room
First...excellent B/P!!!

Sounds like your heart may be set at WL

Double digit dancing

The cone of shame poor furbaby

Excellent!!!!

The Poly is amazing....

I have an app...but IDK how to change font

This is our safe place from the meanies

Thanks Jen...Kate is hom sick today DH was like...yea Nett you're saving a lot...what are you spending though......I'll never tell

Uh oh...time to find kookalicious

Me too Will work for Disney...

Good luck today!!!
Jeanette I just better get a lei at arrival or else!

So ended up canceling my Dr's Appt. again due to icy roads ...... Have I mentioned I hate winter?

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 02-05-2013, 09:48 AM   #2428
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
But wait, can you make changes to the dining plan if it's booked on BB offer? I'm still pretty sure you can and that's what I had been told when I made the reservation. I kept telling the lady "just remove the Dxddp portion and keep the free dining part."

Sent from my GalaxyS II
When you call back ask to talk to Guest Services the problem is most likely because tht BB promo is expired and a reg CM can not make the change

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 02-05-2013, 09:50 AM   #2429
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Morin' Peeps!! Trying to play catch up....

IHeart: Good Luck today at the DS’ appt.

Miss, we love ya too!! Dork tech and all! P.S. Love the Code of Shame remark! Made me think of “UP”

Melissa, only one more day!!

DetTigsGal, did I miss it? Did DS make the Wind Ensemble??

Wookie, hope you can come to a happy resolution of the AOA/WL dilemnia... my first thought would be AOA for the extra room, you and DH have your separate bedroom... can you make an ADR or two at WL? I also think one PC room is not a good fit for the 4 of you…just not big enough. I think your heart lies with WL … how about the FW Cabins?? It would give you extra room and is in the similar setting as the Lodge.. or it is you that prefers not to stay there? If you are looking to cut some $$, have you considered scaling back to the Regular DP? In the September heat & humidity, you may find yourself not as hungry as you normally might be and 2 TS meals a day can be a lot. We go in August, and it’s just enough for us to get in one TS on the regular DP. Just a thought.

Quote:
STOP my friend!! It’s perfect the way it is… do you need me to take over your ressie??

Quote:
Because of being a mod, I usually never ever ever say when I am going to Disney... sometimes there are the mod haters....HONEST...
People feel they can post anything hiding behind the wall of the internet... we are a friendly, welcoming group …you talk with us all you want about your plans (and changes!)

Quote:
thanks again for welcoming me to your great group of "changing" peeps...rofl..we decided to just spend money elsewhere when we dont spend that much time in the room..
Over 30 visits to the House of the Mouse and French Quarter is high on my list of loves...then Movies...then Dixie landings (now Riverside) and then Swan/Dolphin...and Pop ..I am sorry...but pop century was not up on my list of loves...once we stayed at Sports and was out in left field someplace...LITERALLY...I jsut remembered that one..
So we are changers too...
Pumba, different strokes for different folks! That’s why Disney offers so many resort options. We tried ASMu, was happy with the resort, but after moving over to POP have not looked back when staying at a value… just love the vibe and energy of the resort… it isn’t for everyone, but fits us fine. BTW, POR Riverside is also a new fav of mine …. Having just stayed there in January… I think I tend to love the one I’m at Welcome!!

Quote:
Hello. My name is Heather. I have a can't make up my mind about where to stay problem. It's been 3 hours since the last time I looked up my options on the the WDW site. My problem started in 2011, when I started at ASSp, changed to POFQ and somehow ended up staying at BC CL.
This time, I am torn between my love of BC and my love of a $ well spent. My mind says BC or BCV but my wallet says not. I keep waffling back and forth between "screw it. let's go big" and "we can do x, y, z and not sweat the $$ if we stay somewhere more budget friendly". Add to it that we are thinking of bringing a set of Gparents to keep us company and help with our herd of little people.
Heather! I'm like you, start with the POP and then imagine all the possibilities, trouble is I usually go ‘round full circle... think I need to apply the brakes sometimes and just go for it!! You have come to the right place, much waffling goes on here.

Quote:
Janet
I think he is excited to stay there he seems very interested especially with all the new places to try eating at
Sheila, did you book your trip yet?? I don’t see a new ticker!

Quote:
All I see is black X's. Doggie is fine. I was a little surprised to find out my 10 year old did not know girls did not have balls. My kids are really naïve. I think I'm going to have to find some science books for next year that include a little human anatomy and....Yikes sex ed.
Supplement with those human anatomically correct models for visual learning (not the breathing kind ...any of those lovely plastic models hanging round the hospital?? )

Hi to Ginny, Kook, Christine, Dani, Deena, and anyone else I'm missing!!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 02-05-2013, 09:53 AM   #2430
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Has anyone else had experiences with that?
Yep and I call back usually getting a rockin' awesome CM...which erases the bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout;47412644
[B
The Pasinator[/B]: Have you thrown your PC/laptop/internet gadget out the window?
Not yet...but I let out a loud Charlie Brown ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote:

Sent from my GalaxyS II
You can you can!!!

Quote:

Jeanette I just better get a lei at arrival or else!

:
Me too Maybe third time is the charm for me

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: