Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
dypsy
Earning My Ears

1 month to go! and ride question

This time next month we will be in DLP. really looking forward to it but not organised at all.

have some questions but for now, can anyone tell me about the pass you buy for unlimited rides without having to get fast pass tickets each time? have i dreamt it or does it even exist.

also where is the best place to see the schedule for meet and greets, shows etc, either before we go or in the park?

thanks so much to you all, its been 2 years since our last trip. squeezing it in in last month of shareholders card!
dypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:26 PM   #2
Isila
There is a big beautiful tomorrow

You can print out program of that week ir get it in the park. Schedulled meet'n'greet are on the same time so you can take a look in a programs before your visit.
Isila is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-05-2013, 02:10 AM   #3
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

You can buy a VIP fastpass, its 60 euros per person per day, and although its unlimited rides, its only valid on rides which have a fastpass option (ie not very many at DLP).

Unless you are only going to be in the parks on one day, on a weekend, in high season, you really don't need a VIP fastpass - your own park ticket also gives you fastpasses.

As Isila said, the current park programme is on the official DLP site (its on the same page as park hours) and you'll also get a programme when you check in at your hotel, and there are also programmes and maps at the entrances to both parks.
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:26 AM   #4
dypsy
Earning My Ears

Thanks all, Was considering the vip pass for FIL who would stay on BTM all day.
dypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #5
Jonjo
Mouseketeer

The park schedule can be found on the DLP website at http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/UK...AndParades.pdf

As others have said the VIP Fast Pass is not worth the money.
Jonjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #6
sky13
Mouseketeer

My last visit to DLP was on a very busy weekend, so I considered getting the VIP Fastpass. Decided against it in the end:
- Not many rides have Fastpass
- There was just so many people there that even the Fastpass queues took some time - the one for BTM was at least 20 minutes, while the one for Tower of Terror stretched down the street...
- EMH gives you access to some of the Fastpass rides - Peter Pan, Buzz, Space Mountain, Star Tours

Disneyland 1993 1995 2012 : Tokyo Disneyland 1996 : Walt Disney World 2001 : Disneyland Paris 2007 2008 2012 2013 : Hong Kong Disneyland 2010
sky13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: